Daily Quotes

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Let&#39;s just forget about all the troubles of the world for one moment, open your mind to things that inspire you.&#8221; -Michael Jackson</p>&mdash; MJ Quotes (@MJInspirational) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJInspirational/status/1295118138208473088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 16, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Can we please stop copy pasting tweets from twitter... if you can't come up with your own quotes then don't post. -thanks

Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought.
To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears.
To be led by a fool is to be led by the opportunists who control the fool.
To be led by a thief is to offer up your most precious treasures to be stolen.
To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies.
To be led by a tyrant is to sell yourself and those you love into slavery.

&#8211; Octavia Butler

Source: https://www.brainpickings.org/2020/08/23/octavia-butler-parable-leaders/

EgfZZ9oVoAYlVLs

&#8220;There can be no keener revelation of a society&#8217;s soul than the way in which it treats its children.&#8221;
&#8211; Nelson Mandela

Sometimes it&#8217;s BEST to keep your great IDEAS to YOURSELF or with those you TRUST until you&#8217;re almost COMPLETE not only because some1 may take them but also so no one says &#8220;it won&#8217;t work&#8221; & have you doubting yourself Keep MOVING in silence -Missy Elliott

&#8220;One of the most difficult things is not to change society &#8211; but to change yourself.&#8221;
&#8211; Nelson Mandela

EhIaSr9XcAIE8Vn

NatureCriminal - Since you made a thread for all those MJ quotes can you just post them in there please. They don't need to be in here as well.

NatureCriminal - Since you made a thread for all those MJ quotes can you just post them in there please. They don't need to be in here as well.

The reason why i made the the MJ quotes thread for all his quotes and others can post there too. this thread is different because it's depends what was my favorite quote of him for that day. i find that unfair.

quote-of-all-tyrannies-a-tyranny-sincerely-exercised-for-the-good-of-its-victims-may-be-the-most-c-s-lewis-284427.jpg

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” &#8213; C. S. Lewis

truthbetold.jpg

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission. - John F. Kennedy

When your parents are not rich but still afford to give you a beautiful life, please appreciate their sacrifice.

Feel like quoting honest Abe today.....

nation2nation.jpg

Nations do not die from invasion; they die from internal rottenness.

def-hs.jpg

You must remember that some things legally right are not morally right.

....and altough I'm pretty sure I've already posted this one years ago, still it begs repeating, for it shall always be true:

God-s-side.png

Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.

Feel like quoting honest Abe today.....

nation2nation.jpg

Nations do not die from invasion; they die from internal rottenness.

def-hs.jpg

You must remember that some things legally right are not morally right.

....and altough I'm pretty sure I've already posted this one years ago, still it begs repeating, for it shall always be true:

God-s-side.png

Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.

i didn't know he was a believer. i always liked Lincoln. too bad the world did him awful like all good people.

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. - Jesus Christ

that makes feel better to know Jesus pick people he want to be choose. it make happy to know even if you do fall off he will choose you again. he such an loving God.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; -Jesus Christ

Good idea, i like that. Quotes are great to get through the day! mine has to be "Before you judge me, try hard to love me" - Michael Jackson (of course) hehe.

Back