The MJ Estate Has Updated the FAQ Page on the Official Website

His ‘This Is It’ press conference in London looked very odd and out of place.

Firstly, he had an overall gloomy and sinister image (black clothes, black sunglasses, black long hair, yellowish and pale-looking fingernails, etc).

Also, in the beginning, when he approached Dermot O'Leary, he asked the presenter if there was a teleprompter (in order to remember and read the few lines that he was about to say to his fans).

Additionally, his uncontrollable giggle was a bit annoying and it also indicated that he was drugged up right before that appearance.

Another odd thing was this incomplete statement that he made:

“When I say ‘This Is It’, it really means ‘This Is It’, because, um, …” (Michael Jackson)

Right after saying “because”, he pauses and hesitates to reveal the reason.

Also, he did not officially announce the most important thing that comes in such a highly publicized press conference, that is, the number of his upcoming ‘This Is It’ shows.

mj_frenzy;4303529 said:
His ‘This Is It’ press conference in London looked very odd and out of place.

Firstly, he had an overall gloomy and sinister image (black clothes, black sunglasses, black long hair, yellowish and pale-looking fingernails, etc).

Also, in the beginning, when he approached Dermot O'Leary, he asked the presenter if there was a teleprompter (in order to remember and read the few lines that he was about to say to his fans).

Additionally, his uncontrollable giggle was a bit annoying and it also indicated that he was drugged up right before that appearance.

Another odd thing was this incomplete statement that he made:

“When I say ‘This Is It’, it really means ‘This Is It’, because, um, …” (Michael Jackson)

Right after saying “because”, he pauses and hesitates to reveal the reason.

Also, he did not officially announce the most important thing that comes in such a highly publicized press conference, that is, the number of his upcoming ‘This Is It’ shows.

Bw6D5zZ.gif

I don't agree. I think "This Is It" was literally going to be IT. He said as much in his few words at the O2 address, in front of adoring fans.

I think he was going to semi-retire and focus on films, mentoring new talents and watching over the careers of his three children.

Don't get me wrong....I would LOVE new songs, new concerts, new MJ projects, etc......I'm just not agonising over whether they will actually happen or not and I won't be angry if they don't. I'm trying to be satisfied with what he left us and with what has been released, since he passed away. To me, anything we have had the opportunity to experience since 2009 is a bonus, because I didn't really have any expectations in the first place. When Michael died, it felt like the end of everything and it quite easily could have been - I resigned myself to it then and said goodbye (mentally) to anything new. I'm not sure I'm explaining where I'm coming from so that others can understand my point of view on this, but I hope so.
It resonates with me. I never brought tickets because I felt it wouldn't ever happen because I didn't like the "because um" 02 speech and the title of it all, all Of that era - seemed so final. I did think however he was going to be working with movies.

I don't agree. I think "This Is It" was literally going to be IT. He said as much in his few words at the O2 address, in front of adoring fans.

I think he was going to semi-retire and focus on films, mentoring new talents and watching over the careers of his three children.

Don't get me wrong....I would LOVE new songs, new concerts, new MJ projects, etc......I'm just not agonising over whether they will actually happen or not and I won't be angry if they don't. I'm trying to be satisfied with what he left us and with what has been released, since he passed away. To me, anything we have had the opportunity to experience since 2009 is a bonus, because I didn't really have any expectations in the first place. When Michael died, it felt like the end of everything and it quite easily could have been - I resigned myself to it then and said goodbye (mentally) to anything new. I'm not sure I'm explaining where I'm coming from, so that others can understand my point of view on this, but I hope so.

You explained yourself perfectly my friend. I feel the same way, it's been a real blessing to get anything since 2009 and that's certainly how I've tried to see it

If I have one small complaint with the community at the moment (and it's not everyone) we don't appreciate new stuff for long enough. When Bremen leaked, people spoke about Oslo, when Oslo leaked, people obsessed with Copenhagen. I don't feel we've really enjoyed and savoured these moments, because unfortunately I think they'll be less frequent in the future. For instances, I know Throwing Your Life Away leaked in low quality but nobody talks about it now, you wouldn't think it's a song us fans (myself included) obsessed over for years. I still can't stop listening to it like 3 months on, it's amazing. I only wish we had it in better circumstances and it had been released officially so I wouldn't feel so guilty when I listen to it
Apologies for this "rant", I've just noticed it more recently

We don't want to watch Bucharest for the 1001st time, and we don't want to watch low-quality Bad Tour Wembley when we know there is better quality out there.
Speak for yourself. I watch those shows all the time :)

HappyLeeHL;4303519 said:
If Michael hadn't passed away, we could still see him live, and see his new music work, interviews, etc.

But Michael isn't with us anymore. What do we have left to expect? Most of us would just hope to see something new from his glory days, like concerts in his prime.

We don't want to watch Bucharest for the 1001st time, and we don't want to watch low-quality Bad Tour Wembley when we know there is better quality out there.

It's very reasonable to ask for something new, since there hasn't been anything really exciting from the Estate for many years. We found DWT Oslo and Copenhagen as fans, but that's as much as we fans can do. The best is still in the vault.

I don't want to wait for 20 years for something good to be released from the vault as a "historical archive". I don't want to grow old before watching Bad Tour MSG New York 1988, or any other great concerts.

Happy i 100% agree with you. I don’t wanna wait until my elderly years before i can see things we’ve already been waiting 30+ years to see.

Yes, Michael probably wouldn’t have released these things, but the same is true for Prince.

Prince’s estate understands how long fans have been waiting and are responding to their demands and they are buying in droves.

I wish MJ’s estate would do the same but maybe it’s because Michaels archives isn’t as fully stocked as Prince’s is so they have to rely on creating new things from scratch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charismatic;4303851 said:
I wish MJ’s estate would do the same but maybe it’s because Michaels archives isn’t as fully stocked as Prince’s is so they have to rely on creating new things from scratch.
RC5nn5q.gif

This is one of the most absurd and no-sense thing I've ever read on internet.

There is no need to be rude, just because you disagree with someone's statement.
This is why some people don't post on MJJC as much as they used to.

There is no need to be rude, just because you disagree with someone's statement.

It was the Estate's statement. If they don't want backlash they shouldn't post such things, given their behaviour.

I've noticed that you often blame a lot of stuff on fans having differing opinions lol.

You explained yourself perfectly my friend. I feel the same way, it's been a real blessing to get anything since 2009 and that's certainly how I've tried to see it

If I have one small complaint with the community at the moment (and it's not everyone) we don't appreciate new stuff for long enough. When Bremen leaked, people spoke about Oslo, when Oslo leaked, people obsessed with Copenhagen. I don't feel we've really enjoyed and savoured these moments, because unfortunately I think they'll be less frequent in the future. For instances, I know Throwing Your Life Away leaked in low quality but nobody talks about it now, you wouldn't think it's a song us fans (myself included) obsessed over for years. I still can't stop listening to it like 3 months on, it's amazing. I only wish we had it in better circumstances and it had been released officially so I wouldn't feel so guilty when I listen to it
Apologies for this "rant", I've just noticed it more recently

Thank you and you raise a VERY good point that I haven't thought much about, before. Some fans definitely seem to rush too quickly to the "next thing", without savouring and enjoying what they have.

It was the Estate's statement. If they don't want backlash they shouldn't post such things, given their behaviour.

MJJ Expert attacked wendijane's comment about the Estate's statement. That is what I was referring to.

wendijane;4303533 said:
It resonates with me. I never brought tickets because I felt it wouldn't ever happen because I didn't like the "because um" 02 speech and the title of it all, all Of that era - seemed so final. I did think however he was going to be working with movies.

I haven’t read much on this thread but I never thought This is it would ever happen. I always felt he would back out and cancel before the shows started. I didn’t think MJ would die, I just figure he would back out. I also never thought MJ would make any movies either. For whatever reason following him for so long I thought Invincible was it for him. The lack of quality and commitment for Vince said it all for me. I don’t blame him, you can only give so much considering him life. He was tired and burned out long before This is it.

Re: The Michael Jackson Estate updates FAQ to update fans and answer most asked questions by fans

many fans also do not support postural albums, I respect

Re: The Michael Jackson Estate updates FAQ to update fans and answer most asked questions by fans

many fans also do not support postural albums, I respect

That's not true. there are fans who do like them. just because some fans don't doesn't mean every fan does. we all need to respect one another. i love michael but some people in his fanbase are nuts.

That's not true. there are fans who do like them. just because some fans don't doesn't mean every fan does. we all need to respect one another. i love michael but some people in his fanbase are nuts.

He didn't say "all fans".

Re: Jacksons

I have a very errie feeling that the day prince,paris or blanket has a child....Michael's grandchildren will be just like us in this forum & take over the estate once they realize the family they are in...i can feel it. Even if im not here to see it happen....remember I said it!

Whatever do you mean? Once the MJ Estate exits probate, there won't be an "estate" any longer, there will be a TRUST. It's only an estate when someone has passed away, up until probate matters are finalised.

Re: Jacksons

Whatever do you mean? Once the MJ Estate exits probate, there won't be an "estate" any longer, there will be a TRUST. It's only an estate when someone has passed away, up until probate matters are finalised.
Excuse my intellectual property. I didn't know about probate. Ive low key learned alot here

Back