[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

See Chandlers how they lies keep bring them back. Until JC clear this lie, JC and his family wont have peace. That is just the way it goes.
But isn't then JC then forced to pay back all the money back to the Estate if he announce to the public that nothing happened between him and Michael? If it breaches the confidential agreement in the settlement? Nevertheless yeah, the lies brings the Chandlers back and his family won't have any peace.

john13th;4295872 said:
But isn't then JC then forced to pay back all the money back to the Estate if he announce to the public that nothing happened between him and Michael? If it breaches the confidential agreement in the settlement? Nevertheless yeah, the lies brings the Chandlers back and his family won't have any peace.

The settlement was about negligence, not abuse. And who would go after him for breaching the confidential agreement? Certainly not anyone in MJ’s camp. And the document has been leaked by The Smoking Gun anyway. It’s not really a secret anymore.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/michael-jacksons-15-million-payoff?page=0

Screenorginal just answered the question. The settlement is no secret no more. We know he lied, we know the settlement details, etc. it is no secret no more.

Screenorginal just answered the question. The settlement is no secret no more. We know he lied, we know the settlement details, etc. it is no secret no more.

Right? And we can talk about the claims of negligence and emotional distress some other time. Right now, all we want is for him to man up and confess that no abuse ever happened.

There is some interesting background to the Leroy Whaley - (Jolie Levine's son) motion for protective order - from fans on Twitter.(Thank you for sharing).
For reference, here are some extracts. They are important in showing exactly the kind of tactics, witnesses and 'evidence' the R and S cases are relying on. :

A pending motion is Finaldi's request for a protective order & sanctions against MJ's side, for what he calls misconduct by Ms. MacIsaac (MJ Estate attorney) during the deposition of Yoshi (Leroy Del Yoshi Whaley - Jolie Levine's son).

Finaldi had subpoenaed Jolie Levine hoping she'd corroborate tabloid headlines and gossip from years prior, but instead (in her 2017 deposition) she served as a fantastic advocate of MJ's innocence.

Finaldi's only recourse in Jolie's deposition—after she demolished his case—was to bring in Leroy Thomas' claims of destroying a photo of a nude Asian child (implying Joline's son). (Thomas had previously failed a polygraph on Maury Povich show & in other stories said it was a white blond boy.)

Even though Finaldi knew by the end of Jolie's deposition that neither she nor her son had negative things to say about MJ let alone believe he was a child molester, he still went forward with his deposition of Yoshi weeks later. Yoshi vehemently opposed this waste of his life.

The drama between these parties began in the aggressive manner Finaldi served the subpoenas. This is common w/ many witnesses Finaldi goes after.
A: ''You mean, where your guy cut me off in the street, hopped out of his car & blocked me and my child in my car... F***n' dirt bag.''

Finaldi was hopeful Yoshi would say MJ paid for his solo flight to Europe & that he was isolated w/ MJ.
But Yoshi's mom paid for trip and he explained how he'd fall asleep in chef's room, and hung out w/ all of MJ's entourage including Chuckie, Brando, Bray like "a big family."

Yoshi remembered meeting James Safechuck "once or twice" during the MJ tour, which itself also dispels the myth that MJ would separate each boy.
Yoshi's recollection was that the Safechucks were "very star struck...James & his family." He had minimal memory of them beyond that.

Finaldi's main objective in these depos is to blindly try to connect MJJ Productions to whatever he can, as a way to establish they are responsible.
It almost always backfires. In another example, Finaldi asks if Yoshi's nannies worked for MJJ Productions (no, they did not.)

Soon, Finaldi attempts to bolster the deranged tales told for profit by Leroy Thomas (of the failed Hayvenhurst 5 scandal).
To start, Yoshi didn't recall that he ever stayed the night at Hayvenhurst or Neverland, or being in MJ's room, and remembered his mom had drove him there.

Finaldi again asks if Yoshi ever spent time "alone" with MJ anywhere. Yoshi didn't recall doing so beyond some shopping trips & one hilarious incident in Denver.
At the hotel, MJ lit up snake fireworks that a guard had brought, inside the room. "It shut the whole hotel down."

Yoshi goes on to explain why MJ was so fun to hang out with. "He was just a big kid. Lived carefree... I don't think he ever got a chance to grow up..."
Finaldi suggested the rest of the Jacksons aren't that way despite similar upbringing, but Yoshi said they all are similar.

Yoshi remembered shopping for toys and video games on occasion, with MJ driving a Mercedes. He remembered them going to a magic shop and studio.
He didn't remember a white bronco (vehicle)during his time visiting MJ. (Wade claims assault in the bronco, when nobody was looking).

Yoshi was asked about his 1993 police interview. This is where he grows increasingly angry during the deposition. Yoshi says "they tried to intimidate and lie to a child and it didn't work." They told Yoshi they had nude pictures of him despite knowing that was a lie and that they had no such photos. (The origin of the whole story is from Leroy Thomas' tale of the pic being "an Asian boy.")

Finaldi, flustered that Yoshi discredited his tabloid-riddled sources, pivots to try and attack Yoshi's character. Asking if he's ever been arrested.
Circling back to Yoshi's experience with MJ and Neverland, he remembered going there only one time but MJ wasn't around. His mother had dropped him off.
This is consistent w/ recollections of others including Robsons & Safechucks—MJ was rarely around the ranch when they visited.

Finaldi reverts back to the Hayvenhurst 5 guards & the baseless stories they told to the tabloids and police in preparing their lawsuit.
At this point in Yoshi's deposition Finaldi randomly tries suggesting that maybe Yoshi deliberately wanted to block out the past as if there are bad memories of MJ.
Again, Yoshi snaps back: "No. I remember plenty. I remember a lot of great people. I remember a lot of fun times."

Keep in mind Finaldi's entire witness roster are people like Leroy Thomas and related sell-outs, ones so far down on the credibility ladder that not even Sneddon raised their claims in 2005.

Shortly before Finaldi "suspended" Yoshi's depo (the basis of his motion for sanctions), he presented the police report of Yoshi's interview.
Yoshi reiterates: They're a bunch of liars... They lied to me about things happening sexually... Saying they had photos they didn't have.
After more back and forth in similar vein, Yoshi again points out how he'd have doubts about anything written in the police report. When Finaldi asks why, Yoshi retorts: "Well, the same reason why you so actively want to go after the estate. You're suing a dead man. Kind of seems desperate."

And here is the last straw of Finaldi, when MacIsaac objected to his continued mischaracterization of Yoshi's testimony. Whereby Finaldi says "I'm suspending the deposition right now."

Last edited:
Yeah. Finaldi treats the witnesses all the same. Even the ones he thinks would help him he ends up annoying. He has no case and uses ppl even sneddon wouldnt touch

Pfft. That underling Finaldi’s just wasting his time trying to get more to speak up against Michael and yeah indeed he’s annoying them so much, they should sue him for harassment.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Seeing lots of MJ fans claiming Wade dropped the case. No, he did not. The claim was then, and is still now, that the companies are liable for negligence for, as Repository said, what Michael might have done to them. Please do not misconstrue. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> <a href="https://t.co/RuxCNzr5So">https://t.co/RuxCNzr5So</a></p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1279981393502769155?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

^ This letter is also relevant:
(Robson's Motion to amend the third amended complaint was filed on September 9, 2016.
In the new complaint choreographer Wade Robson seeks to pursue additional negligence claims against two companies formerly controlled by Michael Jackson)

From fans on Twitter: ''This is not a new development&#8212;it is what Finaldi did after inheriting the cases in 2016 as part of amending their lawsuits.

They will still argue the same BS in court about CSA, but the legal arguments of case will focus on the subject of negligence.''

NY0pZAM.jpg

Last edited:
About the depositions in this case, from a fan on Twitter who has read them (I haven't seen the actual depos. anywhere in public as yet):
(Note: The 'adverse' witnesses who were previously paid for stories by the press know that these stories were debunked in court in 2005, and that the 2005 court arguments can come back to disprove them again.)

Having reviewed full depos from most of Finaldi's witnesses the only thing he proves is how willing he is to disregard facts, even when knowing his witnesses are clearly bullshitting.

The ones he questioned who never sold stories offer compelling arguments toward MJ's innocence.

Blanca & Jason Francia, Charli Michaels, Leroy Thomas, Donald Starks, Orietta Murdock...

Murdock basically recanted many old claims. Blanca admitted to police pressure. Thomas/Starks are hilarious. Michaels second-guessed herself & was hostile toward Finaldi, though still gross.

But there are other witnesses Finaldi tries to cherry pick tiny bits of old statements or remarks out, like innocuous things of seeing MJ with kids at NL. Mostly this backfires majorly. Jolie Levine, Yoshi, Gary Hearne, Mary Coller, Gayle Goforth, Evangeline P.A., George Niall.

From fans on Twitter:

9/24 is next important hearing in Wade's case. Judge will rule on outstanding matters:

- Spence & Marion Contempt (fighting Finaldi's subpoenas)
- Protective Order & Sanctions (Yoshi depo)
- Lily Chandler & Tabitha Protective Order (fighting Finaldi's subpoenas)

One month away.

Link to Full Deposition for : Leroy Waley (Yoshi) (2017)

https://mjjr.net/docs/LeroyWhaleyDepo.pdf

This is Jolie Levine's son. He vehemently expresses his resentment of Finaldi.

Finaldi ended it prematurely and is now seeking $8,000+ sanctions against MJ's side & contempt based on Yoshi's responses*.

Ruling on 9/24.

*Example of Yoshi's responses:
Y: You're an ambulance chaser to me.
Finaldi: Okay. What's an ambulance chaser?
Y: You're trying to dig up money.
MR. FINALDI: Ma'am, we're here on a Saturday because he requested to be here on a Saturday. Is that true?
Y: I requested to not be here at all.

LOL:
F: And did you ever spend time with Michael alone (on tour)?
Y: I think Denver when we lit fireworks off in the hotel room.
F: Was that on the Bad Tour?
Y: I believe so, yes.
F: And who was lighting off the fireworks with you?
Y: Me and Michael Jackson.
F: In the hotel or somewhere else?
Y: In the hotel room.
F: Inside his actual room?
Y: Yes.
F: What kind of fireworks?
Y: They were -&#8212; it was, like, some sort of snake or something.
F: And --
Y: It shut the whole hotel down.

From the transcript, it seems that Finaldi 'mis-stated' some of Yoshi's answers back to him, (to imply things that Yoshi had not), and Yoshi's legal rep. (acting for MJJ Productions) tried to object to the false inferences and also to 'broad' questioning (which implied eg that MJ used to call Yoshi at regular times from regular places) and eventually Finaldi suspended the interview and said he would seek sanctions. To my legally uneducated eyes, it does look as if Finaldi was continually exceeding the legal boundaries and was in the wrong.

Last edited:
myosotis;4302515 said:
From fans on Twitter:

Link to Full Deposition for : Leroy Waley (Yoshi) (2017)

https://mjjr.net/docs/LeroyWhaleyDepo.pdf

*Example of Yoshi's responses:

LOL:

From the transcript, it seems that Finaldi 'mis-stated' some of Yoshi's answers back to him, (to imply things that Yoshi had not), and Yoshi's legal rep. (acting for MJJ Productions) tried to object to the false inferences and also to 'broad' questioning (which implied eg that MJ used to call Yoshi at regular times from regular places) and eventually Finaldi suspended the interview and said he would seek sanctions. To my legally uneducated eyes, it does look as if Finaldi was continually exceeding the legal boundaries and was in the wrong.

Calling that fool Finaldi an &#8220;ambulance chaser&#8221; which is he&#8217;s after $$$. HA!:hysterical: I love that response.

From fans on Twitter (with thanks):

This week, MJ's team has filed the anticipated demurrer motion in Safechuck's case, refreshing claims that the prior judge & appellate never ruled on.

A tentative in-person hearing on this demurer will be Oct 16 2020.

The estate argues JS' claims are fatally defective&#8212;"No amendment can cure these defects."

1. Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
2. Negligence
3. Negligent Supervision
4. Negligent Retention/Hiring
5. Negligent Failure to Train, Warn, Educate
6. Breach of Fiduciary Duty

The estate summarizes how James never bothered appealing the original dismissal against the estate.

Instead, James (like Wade) shifted their financially motivated claims by "artfully attempting to recharacterize the alleged misconduct as 'negligence' of the two corporations."

The estate contends that James' allegations are "rife with easily proven falsehoods" and refers to the claims as "legal fiction" but acknowledges that the Court, in deciding the demurrer, has to treat the pleadings as if undisputed to determine the legal substance of the causes.

The estate rightfully points out how the companies cannot be directly liable for any alleged molestation.

Therefore, Wade/James (after Finaldi took over) withdrew the molestation claims in favor of "failure to protect" as a way to shoe-in a hopeful payout from the companies.

The estate explains that the negligence causes all fail because no facts establish the corporations had duty to protect, given existing legal precedent, why they befriended MJ, and especially when the alleged conduct had nothing to do with the corporations (solely owned by MJ).

Another argument from Safechuck (and one attempted by Finaldi in almost every failed depo) is that the companies were supposed to be "mandatory reporters."

Safechuck provided no supporting facts that the corporations or staff were child care custodians or directly supervised MJ.

Continuing, the estate argues that the "negligent supervision & negligent hiring" is also without merit.

The corporations obviously "did not hire, retain, or supervise MJ&#8212;their owner, president, sole shareholder, and sole reason for existence."

Another preposterous claim by JS.

Regarding "Negligent Failure to Train, Warn, or Educate," the estate again explains that it lacks any legal basis or foundation, even using Finaldi's own filings to sell the point.

The companies were established to conduct MJ's music business, not to train or educate families.

Another claim is for "Intentional Infliction of emotional distress." (Finaldi originally hinted at removing this when he removed the molestation claims.)

James fails to support any of this, especially how the companies supposedly conducted "extreme & outrageous conduct."

Finally, the estate contends that Safechuck has no grounds to allege that the corporations now being sued were his fiduciaries.

Even stretching it to an "employer" relationship would fall flat, since James has no evidence of any employment in 1988-1992 with MJ or his companies.

In the footnotes the estate includes:

1. Reference to James' 2nd amended complaint where negligent supervision was dismissed. JS admits in 3rd complaint the corporations were "incapable of supervising" him.

2. Why 'Pamela L. v. Farmer' (presumably a prior case quoted by Finaldi et al.) is misplaced&#8212;very different circumstances.

(The link to the full document has not yet been shared).

Last edited:
Also from fans on Twitter:

Dan Reed (citing Channel 4 & to-be-determined US network) has just been granted access to bring his film/ recording equipment to ALL FUTURE COURT EVENTS, starting tomorrow.

Starting to feel like Michael won't recover from this and that his legacy will be permanently damaged by all this. It's a shame really, seems nobody is willing to fight in his corner. It feels as if the estate will lose, in fact i would actually bet money on it if my gut feeling is right. The estate will only lose due to out-side interference in the case adding pressure onto the judge. If the estate do lose and there is a guilty verdict i'll be done with M.J for good i think. It shouldn't be this stressful being a fan of someone.

Thriller_MJ;4305250 said:
Starting to feel like Michael won't recover from this and that his legacy will be permanently damaged by all this. It's a shame really, seems nobody is willing to fight in his corner. It feels as if the estate will lose, in fact i would actually bet money on it if my gut feeling is right. The estate will only lose due to out-side interference in the case adding pressure onto the judge. If the estate do lose and there is a guilty verdict i'll be done with M.J for good i think. It shouldn't be this stressful being a fan of someone.

Well I refuse to give it up and I know Estate will win. If the Estate loses the case...then...I will riot. I hate riots, but I will riot. And I say &#8220;Hell on California Laws!&#8221;.

PoP;4305254 said:
Well I refuse to give it up and I know Estate will win. If the Estate loses the case...then...I will riot. I hate riots, but I will riot. And I say &#8220;Hell on California Laws!&#8221;.

It just feels so frustrating as if everything is stacked against Michael.

I'm not sure why you are so pessimistic? Don't forget that R and S are suing the MJJ companies, and there is zero evidence that the companies are responsible for anything 'untoward' whatsoever. The false accusers have already lost their financial (probate) claims against the Estate. There is nowhere else for them to go (legally) after this.

This isn't the court of Twitter and twisted tabloid stories. It's a court that requires evidence against strict criteria. As long as a judge is hearing proceedings, I think things should be fine. If this goes to trial, I have somewhat less faith in a jury to follow the rules of evidence.

I'm not sure why you are so pessimistic? Don't forget that R and S are suing the MJJ companies, and there is zero evidence that the companies are responsible for anything 'untoward' whatsoever. The false accusers have already lost their financial (probate) claims against the Estate. There is nowhere else for them to go (legally) after this.

This isn't the court of Twitter and twisted tabloid stories. It's a court that requires evidence against strict criteria. As long as a judge is hearing proceedings, I think things should be fine. If this goes to trial, I have somewhat less faith in a jury to follow the rules of evidence.

I'm pessimistic because i seen in a previous post that Reed has been granted permission to film in court. What are the estate doing? Nothing. Thats why i am pessimistic about it. I guess I am frustrated at the estate and there lack of defence while being petty online doesn't really go down well. I mean Michael is being accused of paedophilia yet the estate seem not to care too much about that and just post stupid random quotes on social media but not updating us on what they are doing to defend Michael in court. It seems as if they don't care.

I hope that the estate wins. i'm not giving up either but it's ridiculous while i'm am not pro- estate or anti either this michael legacy we looking at. the estate seem less to care or listen to the fans.

we can only have faith on what's coming. i hope it's good. :(

I'm pessimistic because i seen in a previous post that Reed has been granted permission to film in court. What are the estate doing? Nothing. Thats why i am pessimistic about it. I guess I am frustrated at the estate and there lack of defence while being petty online doesn't really go down well. I mean Michael is being accused of paedophilia yet the estate seem not to care too much about that and just post stupid random quotes on social media but not updating us on what they are doing to defend Michael in court. It seems as if they don't care.

He cant flm anything of importance. He cant film the judge the layers any witnesses. Hes only allowed to film the hearings which as we know are just boring legal talk.

Have you read the estates demure regarding safechuck and all the filings. They are fighting in court not on a estate twitter account. Safechuck will be thrown out again as he never worked for the companies

Last edited:
Thriller_MJ;4305260 said:

the estate seem less to care or listen to the fans.

I'm really disappointed that so many fans (including on Twitter and other social media) say that the Estate is doing 'nothing' in these cases. What exactly do fans want them to do? Write weekly press releases, so that the press can publish them with their own spin and additional insults to Michael? Consult on the cases with fans, 99% of whom have zero training or experience in USA negligence/ child abuse law? I think fans are being unfair and unrealistic.

We have already seen in the last 2 pages that both cases are in the 'deposition' phase. An Estate lawyer was present with Yoshi and when Finaldi tried to put words in Yoshi's mouth, the Estate lawyer was there to stop it. The Estate will be in court today fighting sanctions against Spence, Chandler relatives and Yoshi for their supposed non-co-operation with Finaldi and co. Finaldi's law firm are taking depositions from everyone they can find, including from the concerts where S was present, and an Estate lawyer will be at every one. The Estate is taking depositions from Safechuck (who was not previously deposed because his previous case was thrown out before depositions). The Estate is re-deposing R, to include the period when LN was made. I assume the Estate will depose Reed and colleagues from LN. The Estate is also preparing for the 'bench' hearing in the HBO case.

Legal cases are like chess games; you have to study each step your opponent makes and then study all the moves you can make on the evidence you have, and then all the moves your opponent can make after you have made your move, and then think of the next step and the one after that. The Estate wants to show that these cases are clear-cut, and don't need to go to trial. They are excellent lawyers and know what they are doing. I'm not sure why we should berate them for not talking to the press every time a fan feels a bit down? Please give them the time and space (and consideration) to do their jobs. It's not just MJ's reputation on the line, it's the Estate lawyers' both collectively as MJ's Estate legal team, and individually as people who want to do their jobs well and succeed. The Estate co-Executors are also paid on a percentage basis according to the Estate's financial success, so there is every incentive for them to bring MJ's reputation back to the best it can be- and that means winning these cases with the least amount of fuss and drama in the world media.

Here are some extracts from T Mez speaking about 2005:

Speaking Saturday to more than 350 people at the South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association&#8217;s annual conference, Mesereau, whose efforts helped Jackson get acquitted on all charges, said the media answers to money and ratings, not justice.

&#8220;I truly believe the media thought they could spin their way to a verdict,&#8221; he said during the two-hour presentation. &#8220;We lost the battle of spin, but we won the battle in the courtroom.&#8221;

Mesereau particularly blasted cable news networks whose pundits he said are often ill-informed and wrong in their assumptions. Court TV drew repeated scorn from Mesereau who said the network hit the &#8220;bottom of the barrel&#8221; in terms of its credibility.

Mesereau, who refused to speak publicly during the trial because of a gag order, said he had to write the president of Court TV a letter demanding the network stop bothering his defense team. Despite the media circus, he said jurors made the right decision.

&#8220;Our juries are stronger than the media,&#8221; he said. &#8220;That is why the media is wrong so often in high-profile trials.&#8221;

Mesereau also took aim at the prosecution whose case he said came down to slinging mud at Michael Jackson.

He also said the prosecution put more resources in this case, including the use of nine fingerprint experts, than it would for a typical murder trial. Despite these resources, Mesereau said he was able to impeach many of their witnesses and turn them into strong defense witnesses.

In closing, Mesereau warned lawyers of the media culture. Cameras are seductive. They&#8217;re like a drug,&#8221; he said. &#8220;It can be very dangerous to the integrity of our system.&#8221;

http://mesereaulaw.com/tom-mesereau-decries-media-spin.html

Last edited:
Thank you. Some fans need to remember it is not good to show all your hand as a defendant. Also many on here last year talked all gloom and doom when LN came out and i told you all LN will be debunked and some doubted it but look what happen as i said would happen. It was DEBUNKED even by famous people like Dave Chappell. We will ne ok. MJ will be fine

myosotis;4305311 said:
I'm really disappointed that so many fans (including on Twitter and other social media) say that the Estate is doing 'nothing' in these cases. What exactly do fans want them to do? Write weekly press releases, so that the press can publish them with their own spin and additional insults to Michael? Consult on the cases with fans, 99% of whom have zero training or experience in USA negligence/ child abuse law? I think fans are being unfair and unrealistic.

We have already seen in the last 2 pages that both cases are in the 'deposition' phase. An Estate lawyer was present with Yoshi and when Finaldi tried to put words in Yoshi's mouth, the Estate lawyer was there to stop it. The Estate will be in court today fighting sanctions against Spence, Chandler relatives and Yoshi for their supposed non-co-operation with Finaldi and co. Finaldi's law firm are taking depositions from everyone they can find, including from the concerts where S was present, and an Estate lawyer will be at every one. The Estate is taking depositions from Safechuck (who was not previously deposed because his previous case was thrown out before depositions). The Estate is re-deposing R, to include the period when LN was made. I assume the Estate will depose Reed and colleagues from LN. The Estate is also preparing for the 'bench' hearing in the HBO case.

Legal cases are like chess games; you have to study each step your opponent makes and then study all the moves you can make on the evidence you have, and then all the moves your opponent can make after you have made your move, and then think of the next step and the one after that. The Estate wants to show that these cases are clear-cut, and don't need to go to trial. They are excellent lawyers and know what they are doing. I'm not sure why we should berate them for not talking to the press every time a fan feels a bit down? Please give them the time and space (and consideration) to do their jobs. It's not just MJ's reputation on the line, it's the Estate lawyers' both collectively as MJ's Estate legal team, and individually as people who want to do their jobs well and succeed. The Estate co-Executors are also paid on a percentage basis according to the Estate's financial success, so there is every incentive for them to bring MJ's reputation back to the best it can be- and that means winning these cases with the least amount of fuss and drama in the world media.

Here are some extracts from T Mez speaking about 2005:

Speaking Saturday to more than 350 people at the South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association&#8217;s annual conference, Mesereau, whose efforts helped Jackson get acquitted on all charges, said the media answers to money and ratings, not justice.

&#8220;I truly believe the media thought they could spin their way to a verdict,&#8221; he said during the two-hour presentation. &#8220;We lost the battle of spin, but we won the battle in the courtroom.&#8221;

Mesereau particularly blasted cable news networks whose pundits he said are often ill-informed and wrong in their assumptions. Court TV drew repeated scorn from Mesereau who said the network hit the &#8220;bottom of the barrel&#8221; in terms of its credibility.

Mesereau, who refused to speak publicly during the trial because of a gag order, said he had to write the president of Court TV a letter demanding the network stop bothering his defense team. Despite the media circus, he said jurors made the right decision.

&#8220;Our juries are stronger than the media,&#8221; he said. &#8220;That is why the media is wrong so often in high-profile trials.&#8221;

Mesereau also took aim at the prosecution whose case he said came down to slinging mud at Michael Jackson.

He also said the prosecution put more resources in this case, including the use of nine fingerprint experts, than it would for a typical murder trial. Despite these resources, Mesereau said he was able to impeach many of their witnesses and turn them into strong defense witnesses.

In closing, Mesereau warned lawyers of the media culture. Cameras are seductive. They&#8217;re like a drug,&#8221; he said. &#8220;It can be very dangerous to the integrity of our system.&#8221;

http://mesereaulaw.com/tom-mesereau-decries-media-spin.html

Will a list of who was deposed be available? I'm wondering if Crow will be brought in seeing how she ran her mouth about S and LN.

crow is nothing. She started back paddling when she was
called out on her lies even saying MJ did not know her name when there are plenty of footage showing MJ calling her name and many fans who attended MJ concerts with BAD know and HEARD MJ call out her name during and at the end of the shows and Crow admitted to going into MJ's room as well like the band members and laying on MJ's bed to watch tv and play games as well.

crow is nothing. She started back paddling when she was
called out on her lies even saying MJ did not know her name when there are plenty of footage showing MJ calling her name and many fans who attended MJ concerts with BAD know and HEARD MJ call out her name during and at the end of the shows and Crow admitted to going into MJ's room as well like the band members and laying on MJ's bed to watch tv and play games as well.

I know she was back peddling and pussy popping. I also know MJ would call her out by name on the Bad Tour. She is a fraud.

everyone has their own opinions when it comes to the estate. but i agree with most fans with this problem they need to do better.

Back