Chris Rock
Sheryl Crow
Wade Robson
Jimmy Safechuck
Mayte Garcia
Lil Wayne
Richard Marx
Quincy Jones
Mick Hucknell from Simply Red (he claimed that Evan Chandler was his dentist and believed that MJ was guilty)
Charlamagne tha God
Barbra Walters
Michael Che from SNL
Samantha Mumba
Harvey Weinstein
Jack Black
Jonathan Ross
Graham Norton
Rabbi Shmuley
Rose McGowan
Marilyn Manson
Uri Geller
Diane Sawyer
Bill O'Reilly
50 Cent
Drew Barrymore when she was one Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen dissing Neverland https://www.lipstickalley.com/thread...night.1511511/
Lionel Ritchie
George Lopez
Sam Smith
Gayle King
Timberland
Deepak Chopra
Jason Pffeifer
Martin Bashir
Jake Tapper
Matt Fiddes
Mark Lester
Michael McIntyre
Rebel Wilson
Dave Chappelle
Sharon Osborne
Chelsea Handler
Bill Cosby
Roseanne Barr
David Spade
Kathy Griffin
Jay Leno
Elton John "I'd be dead by now (if I had not gotten sober) or a fruitcake like Michael Jackson or Prince" (Rush & Malloy in the New York Daily News, August 22, 2001)
Jane Fonda
Ricky Martin
Scott Thorson
Joseph Fiennes
La Reid
Kurt Loder
Alec Baldwin
Ta-Nehisi Coates
Conrad Murray
Guns N’ Roses’ Ex-Manager Doug Goldstein
John Legend and his wife
Nikki Sixx
Mötley Crüe
Sia
Ellen Degeneres
Zoe Kravitz
Dan Reed
Drake
Al Jean
Tilo Jung (german journalist)
Stefan Schulz (german journalist)
Hans Jessen (german journalist)
Wolfgang M. Schmidt (Youtube film critic ) - ( don't feel like giving him a title like that, if he is such a moron - but just to explain, who it is..)
Oliver Pocher Morgan J. Freeman (not the actor)
Heather Graham
Corey Feldman
D.L. Hugley
James L. Brooks
Sarah Silverman
Ralphige
Tony Testa
Katelyn Ohashi
Matt Groening
Harry Shearer

Businesses
Louis Vuitton
H&M
Starbucks
Family Guy
South Park

Just added H
arry Shearer! - I just saw the meanest interview with the Simpsons cast.

mysterygirl7;4297239 said:
New list

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Gloria Allred
Lisa Bloom
Howard Stern
Chris Evans (UK Radio DJ)
Jamie Foxx
Patsie Kensit
Bob Geldof
Priscilla Presley
Chris Rock
Sheryl Crow
Wade Robson
Jimmy Safechuck
Mayte Garcia
Lil Wayne
Richard Marx
Quincy Jones
Mick Hucknell from Simply Red (he claimed that Evan Chandler was his dentist and believed that MJ was guilty)
Charlamagne tha God
Barbra Walters
Michael Che from SNL
Samantha Mumba
Harvey Weinstein
Jack Black
Jonathan Ross
Graham Norton
Rabbi Shmuley
Rose McGowan
Marilyn Manson
Uri Geller
Diane Sawyer
Bill O'Reilly
50 Cent
Drew Barrymore when she was one Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen dissing Neverland https://www.lipstickalley.com/thread...night.1511511/
Lionel Ritchie
George Lopez
Sam Smith
Gayle King
Timberland
Deepak Chopra
Jason Pffeifer
Martin Bashir
Jake Tapper
Matt Fiddes
Mark Lester
Michael McIntyre
Rebel Wilson
Dave Chappelle
Sharon Osborne
Chelsea Handler
Bill Cosby
Roseanne Barr
David Spade
Kathy Griffin
Jay Leno
Elton John "I'd be dead by now (if I had not gotten sober) or a fruitcake like Michael Jackson or Prince" (Rush & Malloy in the New York Daily News, August 22, 2001)
Jane Fonda
Ricky Martin
Scott Thorson
Joseph Fiennes
La Reid
Kurt Loder
Alec Baldwin
Ta-Nehisi Coates
Conrad Murray
Guns N’ Roses’ Ex-Manager Doug Goldstein
John Legend and his wife
Nikki Sixx
Mötley Crüe
Sia
Ellen Degeneres
Zoe Kravitz
Dan Reed
Drake
Al Jean
Tilo Jung (german journalist)
Stefan Schulz (german journalist)
Hans Jessen (german journalist)
Wolfgang M. Schmidt (Youtube film critic ) - ( don't feel like giving him a title like that, if he is such a moron - but just to explain, who it is..)
Oliver Pocher Morgan J. Freeman (not the actor)
Heather Graham
Corey Feldman
D.L. Hugley
James L. Brooks
Sarah Silverman
Ralphige
Tony Testa
Katelyn Ohashi
Matt Groening
Harry Shearer

Businesses
Louis Vuitton
H&M
Starbucks
Family Guy
South Park

Just added H
arry Shearer! - I just saw the meanest interview with the Simpsons cast.

Pfft. Big fricking surprise. I still don’t understand why Nancy Cartwright still supports Michael and yet she chose to stay with “The Simpsons”. If I was were I just up and leave the show completely.

She has to make money someway. by the way the simpsons has passed their heyday. me and my mother only like the early seasons. nowadays they just repeating stories that already been done in the early seasons.

PoP;4297283 said:
Pfft. Big fricking surprise. I still don’t understand why Nancy Cartwright still supports Michael and yet she chose to stay with “The Simpsons”. If I was were I just up and leave the show completely.

Probably cause it's her only source of income.

Also, why is Lionel Richie on the list? I looked through this thread and couldn't find anything from him. And I believe his wife was voicing her support for Michael loudly and proudly last year.

Last edited:
Probably cause it's her only source of income.

Also, why is Lionel Ritchie on the list? I looked through this thread and couldn't find anything from him. And I believe his wife was voicing her support for Michael loudly and proudly last year.

She still does on twitter all the time, if I recall correctly. Unless I'm thinking of someone else.

There is no t in Lionel Richie. Please fix it above in all posts. What did Uri Geller do wrong against Jackson, aside from arranging the Martin Bashir interview? What did Starbucks do against Jackson?

NatureCriminal7896;4297475 said:
Who cares about Starbucks anymore? their stores closing down. they were always racist.

Well I’m glad they’re shutting down in Canada, I’d spit in their coffee for all I care. I’m a Tim Hortons guy anyways. Them killing Michael’s music off their playlist is purely unforgivable.

"Elton John "I'd be dead by now (if I had not gotten sober) or a fruitcake like Michael Jackson or Prince" (Rush & Malloy in the New York Daily News, August 22, 2001)"

I honestly don't know why people like this guy so much. So overrated. Didn't write most of his songs. And is bitter against Madonna for no apparent reason. Both MJ and Prince were super talented geniuses. Elton plays the piano. No comparison.

Yes, he is incredibly over rated, his golden years consisted of him sitting on a piano with ridiculous glasses, sweating cause of all the drugs he did, he is constantly putting other celebrities down like he's got no respect for others because he is so big in the UK, he is so arrogant, his ego is over the roof.. honestly, it takes the little talent he has away... I really dislike the man.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the list:

- How can Dave Chappelle be on the list? His latest stand up, which was huge on netflix... he made some jokes about him but the conclusion of his MJ part was that he didnt do it, he said twice he didnt believe MJ had done anything... and then he jumped to R Kelly.. and he was like "now... that's a different story.. I bet my money he did it" (along those lines) To me that's a big statement to make, he got hate from Wade even... people were saying how insensitive Dave had been to "abuse victims". He got hate for saying "I don't believe these mother****rs" (referring to Wade and Safechuck) He became my hero for saying that in such a big platform... I might be missing something but I'm remembering his last actions.

- 50 Cent? I thought he always liked MJ, he even posted a video of Oprah falling and wrote on the caption "must be MJ" for being a snake or something like that.

- And I respectfully disagree with Family Guy, their humour goes at every single thing... black people, white people, men, women, gays, straights, asians, latinos, liberals, conservatives, democrats, every single artist, themselves, they make fun of their own mothers... that's why they're great... no limits.

- Eminem, I have to agree on him being on the list just because he caused MJ a lot of pain while he was alive... he jumped on the "lets make fun of MJ" train...
But for those who don't know, right after the song "just lose it" he wrote this "skit" that's on the same album. (IN NO WAY IM EXCUSING HIM, ITs JUST FOR THE ONES WHO DIDNT KNOW THIS SKIT)

Ayo Paul, it's Em
I got your call about the Michael Jackson thing
And I know that he's not "thrilled" about the video
Does he "wanna be startin' somethin'"?
I'll show him who's really "bad"
Paul, "the way you make me feel" with these calls
You should really take a look at the "man in the mirror"
And tell him to "beat it", because "I won't stop 'til I get enough"
Do you "remember the time"
We were watching the "Billie Jean" video?
Well, he'll always be that Michael to me
And it doesn't matter if he's "black or white"
Because "I can't stop loving" him
And I hate plastic surgeons, and I hope they all ****ing die
How do you like that? And I like him, I like him a lot
I wanna' touch him, but I can't

The fact that he wrote this with all of the MJ song mentions shows he was just a closeted fan on the ignorant "lets fit in" wagon. Sad

- I can't find a thing about Daniel Radcliffe saying bad stuff about MJ (but I might be wrong).

Last edited:
fat.headed.rascal;4297880 said:
Thoughts on the list:

- How can Dave Chappelle be on the list? His latest stand up, which was huge on netflix... he made some jokes about him but the conclusion of his MJ part was that he didnt do it, he said twice he didnt believe MJ had done anything... and then he jumped to R Kelly.. and he was like "now... that's a different story.. I bet my money he did it" (along those lines) To me that's a big statement to make, he got hate from Wade even... people were saying how insensitive Dave had been to "abuse victims". He got hate for saying "I don't believe these mother****rs" (referring to Wade and Safechuck) He became my hero for saying that in such a big platform... I might be missing something but I'm remembering his last actions.

- 50 Cent? I thought he always liked MJ, he even posted a video of Oprah falling and wrote on the caption "must be MJ" for being a snake or something like that.

- And I respectfully disagree with Family Guy, their humour goes at every single thing... black people, white people, men, women, gays, straights, asians, latinos, liberals, conservatives, democrats, every single artist, themselves, they make fun of their own mothers... that's why they're great... no limits.

- Eminem, I have to agree on him being on the list just because he caused MJ a lot of pain while he was alive... he jumped on the "lets make fun of MJ" train...
But for those who don't know, right after the song "just lose it" he wrote this "skit" that's on the same album. (IN NO WAY IM EXCUSING HIM, ITs JUST FOR THE ONES WHO DIDNT KNOW THIS SKIT)

Ayo Paul, it's Em
I got your call about the Michael Jackson thing
And I know that he's not "thrilled" about the video
Does he "wanna be startin' somethin'"?
I'll show him who's really "bad"
Paul, "the way you make me feel" with these calls
You should really take a look at the "man in the mirror"
And tell him to "beat it", because "I won't stop 'til I get enough"
Do you "remember the time"
We were watching the "Billie Jean" video?
Well, he'll always be that Michael to me
And it doesn't matter if he's "black or white"
Because "I can't stop loving" him
And I hate plastic surgeons, and I hope they all ****ing die
How do you like that? And I like him, I like him a lot
I wanna' touch him, but I can't

The fact that he wrote this with all of the MJ song mentions shows he was just a closeted fan on the ignorant "lets fit in" wagon. Sad

- I can't find a thing about Daniel Radcliffe saying bad stuff about MJ (but I might be wrong).

I can agree with ya Em, the skits and that god awful track ugh, hearing those just makes me wanna puke it off. And “Family Guy”, those jokes and all that humour to poke fun at everything has gotten way too stale and repetitive, plus they make people stupid as Peter Griffin with his stupidity and jokes at a very inappropriate time which is way too predictable.

Dave Chappelle made stupid jokes about Michael before...unforgiving and unacceptable, until he opened up about Robson and STABchuck being liars and warns people not to watch that $#|^ film which is noble of him.

Right... didn't know he made awful jokes about him in the past... I think I'm not going to listen to them... maybe he's matured now and it shows.. maybe he done his re search, I am all about forgiveness when people do their re search... I can't applaud him enough for going to Netflix and tell millions of people (well.. he said "I'm begging you... do not watch it" like you said, it was very noble. :blush:

Right... didn't know he made awful jokes about him in the past... I think I'm not going to listen to them... maybe he's matured now and it shows.. maybe he done his re search, I am all about forgiveness when people do their re search... I can't applaud him enough for going to Netflix and tell millions of people (well.. he said "I'm begging you... do not watch it" like you said, it was very noble. :blush:

Chappelle got really big around 2003-2005, and that was a time where just about everyone was shitting on Michael, so I can why he would have made such jokes at the time; it was the popular thing to do. It's awful, but that's how it was. Glad he stood up for Michael last year, though.

in the 90's early 2000's they trash it michael. like really bad. it's sad to know he actually cried about those jokes. may he r.i.p they still joke about him today. :no:

Jimmy Kimmel got his own medicine back wearing black face.

You can add Sam Smith.
In a short video there was an MJ song on the background. He (together with some friends) said ' I don't even like Michael Jackson '. Nutcase.

Video: https://youtu.be/mUdN3I-E7ts

Stephanie mills put hom in his place. Sam is not qualified to say or judge anyone. There are people who do not like Sam.
Next

Sam Smith is a moron. 100x fold.

Sam Smith is a moron. 100x fold.

Totally agree!!

So much fakeness in the vocal delivery of his songs - I don't find him believable at all and his voice annoys me, no end.

i definitely would avoid any Sam Smith song.
such a mediocre and uninteresting artist.
his vocals make me skip his songs even more.

Back