NEW VIDEO - They Don't Care About Us (2020) by Spike Lee

ScreenOrigami;4303830 said:
On a more positive note: the short film now has over 2,000,000 views, 154,000 likes, and almost 15,000 comments. Not bad for a 25 year old song. :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheyDontCareAboutUs2020?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TheyDontCareAboutUs2020</a> has hit 2 MILLION views in 8 days. <a href="https://t.co/CeY1Yv699I">pic.twitter.com/CeY1Yv699I</a></p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1302803574213103616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This may shock some people but i'm gonna say this. i'm black but in my opinion i think it okay to not like some people. there's a differences between hate and dislike. the problem is people need to respect one another.

that's may sound crazy to some people but we are humans and have the right to dislike people and things. when it get to a point were you being nasty to them, threading them etc. that's when this person need help.

i use to get bullied for no reason and then i realize it was okay that some people didn't like me but i think the problem is when having respect whatever you like or don't like the person.

this is life and it's gonna be alot people who don't like you no matter who you are. some people just don't like people for no reason.

it's about having respect. and who knows, maybe if you once get to know a person you may become friends etc.

Last edited:
bigotry

that's may sound crazy to some people but we are humans and have the right to dislike people and things.
There's a difference in not liking a person because of their personality & disliking them because of their race, culture, religion, etc. That's a bigot. Such as being followed around in a store by an employee because the customer isn't the right ethnicity.

This may shock some people but i'm gonna say this. i'm black but in my opinion i think it okay to not like some people. there's a differences between hate and dislike. the problem is people need to respect one another.

that's may sound crazy to some people but we are humans and have the right to dislike people and things. when it get to a point were you being nasty to them, threading them etc. that's when this person need help.

i use to get bullied for no reason and then i realize it was okay that some people didn't like me but i think the problem is when having respect whatever you like or don't like the person.

this is life and it's gonna be alot people who don't like you no matter who you are. some people just don't like people for no reason.

it's about having respect. and who knows, maybe if you once get to know a person you may become friends etc.

I think I do understand what you mean, but... - Not liking someone you don't know just because of their apperance/colour... that's simply just so stupid and ignorant... - It would be like hating/disliking all people with Blue eyes?? - that makes no sense.

I really do think parents have failed big time if a child/person don't like someone simply because of their colour, race, religion, sexuality etc...

ScreenOrigami;4303385 said:
Hey, that sounded nice. I’m not fluent in French, but from what I gather it was positive, right? :)
Yes, it was all positive :)

There's a difference in not liking a person because of their personality & disliking them because of their race, culture, religion, etc. That's a bigot. Such as being followed around in a store by an employee because the customer isn't the right ethnicity.

I think I do understand what you mean, but... - Not liking someone you don't know just because of their apperance/colour... that's simply just so stupid and ignorant... - It would be like hating/disliking all people with Blue eyes?? - that makes no sense.

I really do think parents have failed big time if a child/person don't like someone simply because of their colour, race, religion, sexuality etc...

In my opinion there's difference between hate and dislike. for example i like cookies but someone may do not. i would be okay if they don't like cookies but i also feel why come to a place where the party is about cookies.

there's differences between not liking something and having respect.

you can't force people to agree with you or like something but it's to handle it.

i agree with people following people just because the color of their skin. that's racist. but what i come from alot of my people does it to themselves. blacks lives matter and my people needs to stop killing one another and stop doing crime. i come from America.

there's difference between killing someone because their black or being attacked. either way you shouldn't kill anyone period in my opinion.

it's okay if no one understand what i mean. i'm just putting my two cents and what i witness.

Back