Did Michael Deserve a Nobel Peace Prize?

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
This been talked about before. he did do alot good things on this earth even though the media don't always talk about it.

in my opinion he most definitely deserves one. it's way overdue.

Re: Do you think Michael deserve a Nobel Peace Prize?

If Barack Obama got one, Michael Jackson should have been awarded one... But, yes, definitely! Michael Jackson was/is the biggest super mega star on planet Earth and he used his stardom and platform more effectively to inspire people around the world and spread awareness than any two-faced politician ever could. Before Greta Thunberg, Michael Jackson was singing Earth Song, and before the Corona virus pandemic of 2020 Michael Jackson was pleading with humanity to Heal the World.

NatureCriminal7896;4306913 said:
This been talked about before. he did do alot good things on this earth even though the media don't always talk about it.

in my opinion he most definitely deserves one. it's way overdue.

Even if he deserves to get the Nobel Peace Prize, practically this cannot happen.

There is a stipulation that the Nobel Prize (of any category) cannot be awarded posthumously.

While he was still alive, Michael Jackson was nominated two times for the Nobel Peace Prize (in 1998 and in 2003), and in both cases the Norwegian Nobel Committee rejected the proposals for him to even get nominated.

For example, in 1998, the Romanian parliamentarians proposed him for a nomination, mainly because of his ‘Heal The World’ charitable organization.

It is not clear as to why the Norwegian Nobel Committee rejected these two proposals, but it appears that part of the reason for that had to do with the child sexual abuse allegations against him.

Bob Dylan

I think the only musician to win this is Bob Dylan and that was 3 or 4 years ago. Which is long after his heyday.

If a war criminal like Obama can get it, then why can't Michael?

If Trump can get a nominee I don't think we have to put much importance on the Nobel prize, he creates division not unison.

A nobel peace prize? Yes.

Definitely. Sad though he's not here anymore to collect his prize.

Then we first should change the issue. And award those worthy of.

If a war criminal like Obama can get it, then why can't Michael?

Exactly what war crime did president Obama commit?

Back