YouTube Channel 'The Detail' [MERGED]

NatureCriminal7896;4304211 said:
This channel has been around for a year now and everyone has their own opinions on it.

what's your thoughts?

I haven’t subscribed to their channel, but I watch their videos occasionally. Sometimes they don’t get all the facts right, but at least their videos seem to be mostly positive. There’s much worse stuff out there that a casual can come across.

They’re flooding YouTube with mostly positive MJ content, so I think that’s a good thing. It drowns out the tabloid stuff.

watch

I like to watch videos of this channel. Some I watch just once, others (with the rare footage) get saved to my computer. Worth to keep checking this channel. Indeed some facts/dates are incorrect, but that's even the fact for most official documentarys

I am subscribed to that channel and I watch the videos but cautiously because some of the content seems a little questionable.

I have watched a good amount of videos from The Detail. Seems like one of those professional YouTube channels kind of like WatchMojo. They are just focused on Michael which is what I like about them. I have seen footage on their channel that I haven't seen before and it makes me wonder where they got some of their rare footage from. I have seen a couple of things on their channel that is a little but inaccurate however.

The Youtube Channel, The Detail, just uploaded this video about MJ and I want to know your thoughts on it.

As i say many times before i take this channel as a gain of salt sometimes because not all information they put is correct. none of us knew Michael personally. i would say he had an eating disorder. but some medication can change your appetite. plus stress doesn't make it better. i'm an picky eater but my weight isn't like Michael's. Michael was always skinny. i think he should of found best foods for him since he wanted to be an vegetarian. those doctors Michael had wasn't very good doctors. i feel so sorry for him with all he went though may he r.i.p i hope he's happy now.

They sure know how to edit found footage in order to tell a story. I'm confused: it seems like a professional youtube channel, but the choices in terms of knowledge of the clips look as were made by a fan.

to be real i only watch this channel sometimes because i'm am mj fan. other then that i don't take this channel seriously. no hate to them if they like MJ but in my opinion they can do so much better. i feel some topics should be left alone if they don't know information etc. that doesn't make them a bad channel but a channel trying to make money off mj for topics they just guessing etc. nothing wrong guessing just don't said that some of those fact true went they not sure.

mj talk about this many times. he claim he's a fan. but he needs to do better.

i also notice that they steal and take fan videos and art and put them on their channel and clothing without giving any credit. that's pretty much the chances you take when you put anything you create online. but they can still give credit. :no:

It doesn't really bother me. as a YouTuber myself, I'm glad there are other fans making MJ content that is put together in an entertaining way.. after all, that's what'll draw more fans to him. with all the negativity out there I think there are other things to be negative about.

I don't have any problem with "The Detail". I watched most of their videos and I think they're pretty good, production vise and with rare Michael footage.
Some people here say, that their content should be viewed with a grain of salt. Maybe give an example, what the detail got wrong.

Yeah I agree that it's not a malicious channel. bigger fish to fry.. clickbait yeah sure. but not bad

congratulations to britney. she finally getting justice after all these years. prayers to her, her children, family, friends, and fans. may god bless her. michael is next is what i'm praying for.

Back