[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

From fans on Twitter:

DOCUMENT: As part of protocol, today the MJ Estate formally sent notice of the judge's tentative & final ruling sustaining their renewed demurrer in Safechuck's case to Finaldi's firm (via email and postal mail).

Finaldi has advised TMZ that he will appeal.

In James Safechuck vs Does:

'Notice of Ruling sustaining renewed demurrer to third amended complaint without leave to amend'.

Action filed 9th May 2014.

Please take notice that on October 20th 2020 the court issued its final ruling sustaining the demurrer without leave to amend for the reasons explained in that order.

Dated 26th October 2020

https://mjjr.net/docs/2020-10-26-Final-Motion-Demurrer-Safechuck.pdf

(That's 6 years and 5 months of people's lives that James has wasted (so far) with his lies. )

For the appeal: 3 judges will review the case & rule if the judge's decision is valid.

If James loses, they may try to appeal to a higher court but unlikely to be heard.

(The appeal process can take one to two years).

This is what the Calif. courts say about appeals:
''The time from notice of appeal to the conclusion of an appeal can be more than a year or even two, depending on how long it takes for the superior court to prepare the appellate record, for the parties to prepare their briefs, and for the Court to hear argument and issue an opinion.
During this time, most unpaid money judgments earn interest at 10 %. And in some cases, the prevailing party will also recover attorneys’ fees.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
29/10 Updated to add: (from fans on Twitter):

This week the judge issued formal order, adding more salt to the wounds.

"Plaintiff James Safechuck SHALL RECOVER NOTHING from Defendants..."

"Defendants SHALL RECOVER THEIR COSTS of suit herein."

Amount owed to estate TBD. (To be decided).

Last edited:
It's annoying but not really surprising that they will try to appeal the ruling. They seem to think that if they continue long enough then the estate will just decide to settle. I certainly hope they don't.

As annoying as it is, at this point I am kind of thinking 'fine - delay the inevitable. You are just racking up the amount you will have to pay the estate '.

It's annoying but not really surprising that they will try to appeal the ruling. They seem to think that if they continue long enough then the estate will just decide to settle. I certainly hope they don't.

As annoying as it is, at this point I am kind of thinking 'fine - delay the inevitable. You are just racking up the amount you will have to pay the estate '.

The MJ Estate has always known that there is no merit to these cases. They are well aware of the multitude of lies involved, from these complainants and their families' previous testimony in legal cases, from Jackson family members and from their own knowledge of MJ and of Wade especially- since his interest in the Cirque MJ ONE job, and the outcome. Wade and his mom's depositions gave them even more solid evidence of lies. There's no chance that the Estate would ever have considered settling. Nothing will change their minds. When the remaining case is dismissed, I'll only be slightly disappointed that Robson won't get to face T Mez in court.

t mez gonna be involved in this case?

He's currently a legal adviser to the MJ Estate. (Reed wrote a letter thanking him for a meeting along with Mr Weitzman (Estate lawyer) last summer. Reed wanted the Estate atty's to be interviewed for his LN part 2. They refused.)

Last edited:
I hope the estate don't settle. didn't that happen when michael was alive and all it did cause more trouble? no. it's needs to done. it sound like the estate isn't gonna settle and i hope it stay that way. this been going on almost 30 years. it's time to stop this nonsense.

NatureCriminal7896;4307918 said:
I hope the estate don't settle. didn't that happen when michael was alive and all it did cause more trouble? no. it's needs to done. it sound like the estate isn't gonna settle and i hope it stay that way. this been going on almost 30 years. it's time to stop this nonsense.

There’s no fricking chance in hell they’ll settle, that’s what Finaldi wants and he’s not gonna get one from the Estate.

It means Wade will have his case dismissed in February instead of May.

what dismiss means? i feel it isn't fair nothing happen to these guys. i don't mean nothing bad but these guys deserve some type of punishment or something. i'm already hearing rumors of LN2

Dismissed=thrown out. Nothing will happen to them. Its america. Filing money grabbing lawsuits is the norm. Facilitated by immoral lawyers

L.N isnt a rumour. Its been made by chan4 and reed. Whether it will happen is unlikely as one case has already been thrown out. So hardly anything to create a programe around. Although im sure they will do something

So this is good news or bad news? i'm kind of worry what the downfall gonna be. LN still on HBO etc. and if LN2 isn't rumor then we need to be worried. i'm starting to loose hope with this.

i'm still gonna listen to michael music etc. i don't care. he's innocent and always was. i hope they all go to heck.

what dismiss means? i feel it isn't fair nothing happen to these guys. i don't mean nothing bad but these guys deserve some type of punishment or something. i'm already hearing rumors of LN2

Dismissed means:
v. the ruling by a judge that all or a portion (one or more of the causes of action) of the plaintiff's lawsuit is terminated (thrown out) at that point without further evidence or testimony.

LN2 shalt NOT and I repeat NOT gonna happen, if it did happen and Robotnik Reeks is asking himself major hell.

Last edited:
NatureCriminal7896;4312505 said:
I'm still kind of worry.... i hope LN2 doesn't happen.

It’s not gonna happen. It just ends up getting bombed anyways.

Wade need to get a job and stop this nonsense right now. now he giving messages to other victims. this makes me mad because their alot people who was abuse as a child and he do this for money? sicko!

Bad News Guys! :(

After an initial postponement in the trial concerning Wade Robson, following the tragic death of the daughter of Jon Steinsapir, lawyer for the estate of Michael Jackson, a further postponement of the hearing has just taken place and this is by mutual agreement following the death of Howard Weitzman, the lawyer representing the Estate.

The new trial date is now set for September 20, 2021.

i hope it doesn't get throw out but i'm not gonna get my hopes up. we been at it for this long i won't be surprise if we have to wait longer. it will suck because i'm pretty sure most of us want this to be over with. :(

Conversation
TSCM
@MJJRepository
WADE ROBSON CASE UPDATE: There has been a DELAY in the Motion for Summary Judgment hearing, originally scheduled for tomorrow.

A new date has been scheduled for APRIL 26, next Monday.

1:57 am · 20 Apr 2021·Twitter Web App
Retweets

Back