Rare Pictures Thread

EnNRdzjWMAM9kC2

EnNUzUvXIAc5Hq5

I think you need a "NatureCriminal7896 posts random photos"-thread. :laughing:

There's no fault in not knowing what are common pics and which are not. It's just ... You keep posting random pics nonstop, but they are not rare. No matter if they are rare to you. If you haven't seen them before doesn't mean, they are rare.

For example, any MJJPictures photos isn't rare per definition. They've been posted over the last 20 years all day long. MJJP used to be the very photo source for MJJ ever since. So they can't be rare.

I think you need a "NatureCriminal7896 posts random photos"-thread. :laughing:

There's no fault in not knowing what are common pics and which are not. It's just ... You keep posting random pics nonstop, but they are not rare. No matter if they are rare to you. If you haven't seen them before doesn't mean, they are rare.

For example, any MJJPictures photos isn't rare per definition. They've been posted over the last 20 years all day long. MJJP used to be the very photo source for MJJ ever since. So they can't be rare.

I made a post months ago about this thread. there's alot of pictures that maybe rare to others and not. when i speak up about it nobody said anything.

i guess this thread is for people who see pictures they never saw before. i see users post pictures i seen before but they haven't.

just face the fact not everybody has a big collection of MJ photos like you do. this is 2020 alot people who see these photos either didn't have internet back in the day because it was expensive. probably wasn't fans or probably younger fans.

there's nothing i can say about this thread is if you saw the picture before ignore it because someone else probably haven't.

I made a post months ago about this thread. there's alot of pictures that maybe rare to others and not. when i speak up about it nobody said anything.

i guess this thread is for people who see pictures they never saw before. i see users post pictures i seen before but they haven't.

just face the fact not everybody has a big collection of MJ photos like you do. this is 2020 alot people who see these photos either didn't have internet back in the day because it was expensive. probably wasn't fans or probably younger fans.

there's nothing i can say about this thread is if you saw the picture before ignore it because someone else probably haven't.

Honestly, I agree with you on most terms.

But I think it's misleading to post some random Captain EO or Bad video pics on here and call them rare when they aren't.
You have to think for these people, too. For the ones who didn't have internet back then, or youngsters today.

We have so many dedicated threads for each of them so this "rare pics" thread should be reserved for *truly* rare pics. Like never seen before. First time shared and such.

But I won't argue, all good. (y)

If you don't actually know if a photo is rare then there's no point in posting it in this thread. This thread is for people who want to see rare photos. Filling it with ones most people have seen a hundred times isn't helpful.

Honestly, I agree with you on most terms.

But I think it's misleading to post some random Captain EO or Bad video pics on here and call them rare when they aren't.
You have to think for these people, too. For the ones who didn't have internet back then, or youngsters today.

We have so many dedicated threads for each of them so this "rare pics" thread should be reserved for *truly* rare pics. Like never seen before. First time shared and such.

But I won't argue, all good. (y)

i'm not arguing. i'm just being real. what maybe rare to others may not be to others. you can try asking the mods. but at the sametime what can they do? they can't tell people what's rare to them and what's not to others. that wouldn't be fair for any of us.

this thread is old. so it wouldn't make sense to start all over. sorry. bless you.

Back