Question- As fans can we get unheard tracks like *for all time* we've had enough, trending?

Which song do you want to trend/chart?

• For All Time

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Cry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On The Line

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Someone Put Your Hand Out

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I'm bumping this to get some reaction hopefully. I would like to get this to a poll as quickly as possible.

Anna if nobody replies can you go to a poll with those songs I listed and then we can try the others once we have got this underway, thanks for your help.

Terry

*beatlesboy*

I went with For All Time - such a masterpiece.

Ok thanks, so how do people actually vote? Because I cannot see what is in the poll. Sorry for my ignorance but is it in advanced?

Ok thanks, so how do people actually vote? Because I cannot see what is in the poll. Sorry for my ignorance but is it in advanced?

No worries. It's at the top of each page of the thread, between the site banner and the posts. You need to be using the full site version to see polls.

Anna thanks for that now I have just voted. Can we get some more votes please. For all time is the tune !At the moment.

Michael Fam! Come on tell me what you think we should try and push before I just make it For All Time!

Its bit of poor show if we only have 3 people voting.
We will do more if this is successful!.

Come on guys I want to start this off, if this gets going and the new project is actually real then this would promote that.

Come on my my fam tell me what song YOU want to see promoted out of this poll and then lets agree about streaming/or purchasing the song we all agree on.

If only 3 people are bothering to do the poll no offense but I don't think you'll have much luck getting people to download a song and getting it anywhere near the charts. Sorry but this is pointless.

Come on guys vote please or I am going to take it that everyone is in agreement and go with for all time.

Back