What's your favorite part/moment of HIStory Tour?

I also love the outfit

And the Gold pant's of course :D
GoldPantsMJ-web.jpg

Watch MJ during the first 11 seconds before he starts "Stranger In Moscow". This is one of the cutest moments.
[video=youtube;6nm-eBTcHqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?6nm-eBTcHqw[/video]

I love how he automatically switches from fun playful MJ into serious performer MJ.

I still enjoy watching the HIStory tour even from heavy criticism, I just wish we had the same ratio of lip sync/live to at least the Dangerous Tour, there were so many small changes vocally that could have made it better

Stranger In Moscow - every other line could have been live, like how the single sounds (Live - I was wandering in the rain - playback/backing singers "Mask Of Life, Feeling Insane")
You Are Not Alone
Beat It
Blood On The Dance Floor/DS/Come Together
Black Or White - Even just versus
HIStory - Main versus

Just adding those live aspects would have taken alot of the slack away from it.

That said lol, I actually really enjoy the shows, probably because they are the ones we have in best quality visually - BOTDF, The opening medley are fave bits

Even though his voice was not the best I like WBSS and the J5 medly for the live vocals.

Even though his voice was not the best????
Elaborate please?
Which concert are you referring to? MJ did more than 80 concerts on the History Tour!
So you don't appreciate him singing LIVE!!!!!????
Just asking..

Elaborate please?
Which concert are you referring to? MJ did more than 80 concerts on the History Tour!
Just asking..

I'd be easier to pick the shows where his voice sounded great... I really like the HIStory Tour but no one can deny that he wasn't at a top shape at the time.

The use of the spiker at the end of Thriller. IMO, this was a better illusion than the ones performed on previous tours.

Elaborate please?
Just asking..

MJ's vocals was not really good at any of the HIStory shows compared to previous tours.

BUT - what I wrote, and I really can't see how you could not understand it, was that I enjoy WBSS and the J5 medley simply because they ARE sung live... - So to answer your, little aggressive question, yes, I do appreciate MJ singing live... - more than I enjoy seeing him dancing and miming. That exactly why I wrote what I wrote..

Back