Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Some ppl in all countries got a problem

Had to google that terrell. Never heard about it.not that i i give such claims the time of day but yeah wheres the reporting on it. He was always a !#%# when it came to mj aswell.....

Channel 4 is just a bunch of racist pigs. singer Sting was accused last year and a law suit is pending on him and this UK channel said nothing about it. I will continue to expose these racist media people as well. What happen at the Capitol is not limited to Trump. There are alot of Trump thinkers even in the media. And look at who mostly want to believe these liars all because they are white

Channel 4 aren't racist, they just don't like MJ.

And does race play a part in "them"not liking him? institutionalized... what do ppl think is the reasons for ppl like brynes obvious irrational vitriolic hatred of mj?? And of course the media in general. Why are they so desperate for mj to be an abuser and push the agenda with such venom when the facts say the opposite

There's a difference between hate and racist. you can dislike someone who's black but that doesn't mean the person is racist. now hating someone because the color of their skin. yeah now that's racist.

example imagine a white person with two black friends. the white person don't like their other friend attitude while their other black friend gets along fine. sometimes a person behavior can make a person dislike them. it isn't always about race, culture, backgrounds etc. it about having respect and manners. by the way i'm black.

Obviously. Hence my question. Its probably a mixture of many things ad to why they are so obsessed and vial when it comes to mike

elusive moonwalker;4315593 said:
And does race play a part in "them"not liking him? institutionalized... what do ppl think is the reasons for ppl like brynes obvious irrational vitriolic hatred of mj?? And of course the media in general. Why are they so desperate for mj to be an abuser and push the agenda with such venom when the facts say the opposite

To call any entity—media or otherwise—racist, you need evidence of a pattern of racist behaviour or attitudes. I haven't seen that from Channel 4. I've actually seen them be proactive on this issue, here is an example - https://www.retailgazette.co.uk/blo...-forces-for-anti-racism-message-on-channel-4/
You can't assume dislike is always about race. "MJ the pedo" is just the established media narrative over here and they're sticking to it and if someone thinks someone is a pedo they probably aren't going to treat them very nicely. Though there is certainly some racism in the tabloids, that much is evident.

Channel 4 is overly"woke". Especially their news channel.as someone who has watched it over many years Whether that is legitimare or agenda based is to be debated. The carl beech affair wasnt their finest moment

Im not assuming anything im asking the question. What do you/others think the answer is to their commissioners irrational obsessive hatred of mj now and over the years with their numerous hit piece docs about mj. Why do they push the abuser narrative when the evidence doesnt support it. One reason? Many? Im generally intrested in their reasoning for such odd behaviour

There's a difference between hate and racist. you can dislike someone who's black but that doesn't mean the person is racist. now hating someone because the color of their skin. yeah now that's racist.

example imagine a white person with two black friends. the white person don't like their other friend attitude while their other black friend gets along fine. sometimes a person behavior can make a person dislike them. it isn't always about race, culture, backgrounds etc. it about having respect and manners. by the way i'm black.
yeah but there is also some who like blacks to stay in a certain "lane" and when blacks exceed that "lane" (MJ surpassed the Beatles)", they will hate on those blacks (institutionalize racism). In other words, as long as you are black and their maid, they are ok with you; but if you are black and become their boss, it is a problem. That is the issue I see they have with the UK media about MJ. And racist/racism is a bit more than just hating skin color (that can be prejudice),racist/racism is also the belief one is superior to another group due to their color. MJ crossed and broke all barriers and they do not like it. look at when the UK media started trashing MJ (after THRILLER). Look how Amy Winhouse behaved or many others. Did they get called out their name to the same degree as MJ is done/labeled in the UK? NO. Not even Elton John.

Last edited:
Channel 4 is overly"woke". Especially their news channel.as someone who has watched it over many years Whether that is legitimare or agenda based is to be debated. The carl beech affair wasnt their finest moment

Im not assuming anything im asking the question. What do you/others think the answer is to their commissioners irrational obsessive hatred of mj now and over the years with their numerous hit piece docs about mj. Why do they push the abuser narrative when the evidence doesnt support it. One reason? Many? Im generally intrested in their reasoning for such odd behaviour

Like I said before, "MJ the pedo" is the established media narrative here, so a lot of these companies aren't interested in changing it, especially at the risk of putting off their audience. I don't think his race has anything to do with it, they just don't know the facts and aren't interested enough to actually find out the truth. And a lot of people aren't interested in evidence that contradicts their existing beliefs. Especially if it's being pushed by what they deem as biased sources, i.e. fans. Some of my family still think MJ is a weird pedo no matter what I say.
Also, people like to watch scandalous, dark, and controversial documentaries, so the pedo angle is unfortunately going to be more attractive to a broadcaster.

Like I said before, "MJ the pedo" is the established media narrative here, so a lot of these companies aren't interested in changing it, especially at the risk of putting off their audience
----------
I think its more of a case that inorder to change the narrative the media would have to admit they were wrong and or lied to the public (their audience)for the last 25 years and they will never do that. Saying they keep pushing the narrative because its what their "audience" want is a poor excuse to excuse their actions. Most if not all their audience dont care one way or the other.

Square one and its success shows their is an audience for the facts from the general public.

Ppl need to stop making excuses or saying the media is giving the public what they want. The media will give the public the agenda they want the public to follow. Taking responsibility for the one sided propaganda they push without trying to excuse such actions

Last edited:
Saying the UK media hasn't been racist to MJ is wilfully ignorant and factually incorrect.

Like I said before, "MJ the pedo" is the established media narrative here, so a lot of these companies aren't interested in changing it, especially at the risk of putting off their audience
----------
I think its more of a case that inorder to change the narrative the media would have to admit they were wrong and or lied to the public (their audience)for the last 25 years and they will never do that. Saying they keep pushing the narrative because its what their "audience" want is a poor excuse to excuse their actions. Most if not all their audience dont care one way or the other.

Square one and its success shows their is an audience for the facts from the general public.

Ppl need to stop making excuses or saying the media is giving the public what they want. The media will give the public the agenda they want the public to follow. Taking responsibility for the one sided propaganda they push without trying to excuse such actions

I never said I was excusing it or that it's acceptable. I was only suggesting probable reasons for their actions, like you asked for. That's it.

Saying the UK media hasn't been racist to MJ is wilfully ignorant and factually incorrect.

I wasn't talking about the media in general, I was referring to Channel 4's motivations. I already said earlier that the tabloids are racist.

I don't think really it's fair to say that all tabloids - or even one specific paper/TV channel is racist. - of course there are also good employes that are not racist, and I guess most newspapers and TV channels have also black people working there. So not all.

BUT - no one could ever say MJ - and other black artists - have not been treated with double standards, with racist nick-names - ***** being very obvious.
I am quite sure that especially in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's there was a lot of racism. - There still is today, but I think it really is getting better.
I think some of the huge black artists, both actors, musicians, politicians etc. really have improved the lives of many blacks. Whitney, MJ, Martin Luther King - and many many more. I think 99% of all people - at least in Denmark - will honestly say there is absolutely no difference on black and whites and would never treat one bad just because of the color of a persons skin. - There will always be idiots, but fewer and fewer I hope.

I don't think really it's fair to say that all tabloids - or even one specific paper/TV channel is racist. - of course there are also good employes that are not racist, and I guess most newspapers and TV channels have also black people working there. So not all.

Wow, it keeps going... Can't say anything on this forum without it being twisted somehow. It's really ****ing tiring!
Generally, the British tabloids are racist. We have probably the worst tabloids in the world here. I did not say all tabloids. And if someone works for a tabloid that prints racist material it doesn't matter if they are a "good" employee, the tabloid is still racist for printing racist material.

Thanks, guys, for reminding me why I barely post on here anymore. Have a nice day.

Let's be honest, racism is everywhere. but like Terrell say it comes in all forms. like example, let say a black man wanted to go to college. there was only one spot and let's say white man wanted that spot as well. let's say the college pick the white man because they felt he would of been a great spot. while the black man wanted that spot.

how is racism? well first off the black man was very smart but they choose the white man because they felt he was smarter then the black man. in history black people has been portrait not smart and it's still like that today.

same goes black man want a job or want an acting role. racism exist. same goes talking bad about black people for no reason.

i wouldn't say all tabloids are racist BUT there alot racist ones.

Wow, it keeps going... Can't say anything on this forum without it being twisted somehow. It's really ****ing tiring!
Generally, the British tabloids are racist. We have probably the worst tabloids in the world here. I did not say all tabloids. And if someone works for a tabloid that prints racist material it doesn't matter if they are a "good" employee, the tabloid is still racist for printing racist material.

Thanks, guys, for reminding me why I barely post on here anymore. Have a nice day.

My post wasn't directed at you. It was just in general. - I am not from britain, but I still feel it's wrong to state that "British tabloids are racist." - It can't be all of them really. Still I do agree there have been a lot of racism going on - not only in britain and the US, but all around the world. - Hopefully it will get better as people get more educated and learn that it is not the color of your skin that defines what person you are.

it's really sad racism still exist after all these years. i don't think it's ever gonna stop i just think we will have to talk about more and be hard on it. people should have discipline for being racist on purpose and take classes.

Racism makes no sense... Everyone in their right mind should be able to see that in 2021??

Hope my children will get to live in a world one day with no racism. - It will not be in my lifetime racism totally disappears I'm affraid.
But even to this day I can not really understand racism. It seems to weird to me that some don't like a person because of the colour of their skin. It seems so irrationel and weird to me that I can not really understand it.

But even to this day I can not really understand racism. It seems to weird to me that some don't like a person because of the colour of their skin. It seems so irrational and weird to me that I can not really understand it.

i don't get it either.

Hank Aaron just died today. Read his story what happen when he broke Babe Ruth record in 1973-74. MJ broke Elvis/Beatles records ten years later. It proves my point.

LN has been removed from i think netflix in uk or something like that

yeah that was a stupid move. it still on some people platforms. like the trailer. i wish they leave michael alone already. ridiculous. get a life wade. i'm ready for the end of month. his time is over that's why he pushing LN so much.

I was browsing HBO max last night and noticed LN is still on there. Surprised me, I thought it was removed awhile ago. I hope when and if the estate wins it is removed from all platforms.

8701girl;4317686 said:
LN has been removed from i think netflix in uk or something like that

LN was never on Netflix. And anyways it’s supposed to be dead after it bombed everywhere. F:censored:ing HBO!!!

PoP;4317807 said:
LN was never on Netflix. And anyways it’s supposed to be dead after it bombed everywhere. F:censored:ing HBO!!!

It was only for 1 day

Back