New MJ content (Possibility)

Re: New MJ content?

Michael only recorded vocals for the chorus of Monster, so I doubt that that one will ever be released on an MJ album.

Michael only recorded vocals for the chorus of Monster, so I doubt that that one will ever be released on an MJ album.

Some other dude could sing the verses. Nothing's impossible when the Estate's in charge.

dethorro;4316243 said:

That adds up then "Bonus mix of 2 demos with unfinished vocals"

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Gloucestershire<br><br>Monster</p>&mdash; Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) <a href="https://twitter.com/greatestartists/status/1320900327743365120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm pretty sure Michael Prince said DOG was recorded once and then never touched again, yeah.

Just a thought of mine. What if the HIStory25 project has evolved into MJ50th?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">May include spoken interludes recorded during the HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I sessions.</p>&mdash; Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) <a href="https://twitter.com/greatestartists/status/1323150428180258817?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 2, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
7TmOBUu.jpg

This is Fake AF. Still not convinced until I see a legit source. Also no producer has shared or hyped anything on social media unlike Xscape where Timbaland was hyping it months in advance.
This was posted on Instagram by 'JacksonUnreleased'. Again, it is more than likely untrue. With everything right now, to be taken with a grain of salt.

Surely for the 50th Anniversary they will release many things? New album, boxset and concerts?

This is Fake AF. Still not convinced until I see a legit source. Also no producer has shared or hyped anything on social media unlike Xscape where Timbaland was hyping it months in advance.

Good point. But maybe the Estaten forbid everyone speak or hint about it? Idk, but I still think this person is still bullshitting.

Fuzball;4316248 said:
Just a thought of mine. What if the HIStory25 project has evolved into MJ50th?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">May include spoken interludes recorded during the HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I sessions.</p>&mdash; Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) <a href="https://twitter.com/greatestartists/status/1323150428180258817?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 2, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
7TmOBUu.jpg

Doesn't need to be the case necessarily, I think something similar to this is a little more likely.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8BMeQcJdRzc?vq=hd1080" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:
MegaMix12&#8221;;4316250 said:
Surely for the 50th Anniversary they will release many things? New album, boxset and concerts?

This is Michael's golden year as a solo artist, so these things would be nice.. However unlikely I'm afraid.

I don't think we getting much for michael 50th. i'll be happy at least one thing. maybe a short film in HQ or unrelease song or footage. or at least something worth buying.

Zakk;4316258 said:
This is Michael's golden year as a solo artist, so these things would be nice.. However unlikely I'm afraid.

Really? Even though it&#8217;s a golden anniversary? That would be insanely disappointing if they do nothing. Other artists get it. Why not MJ?

Are you guys for real with this? I mean, do we have anything credible? You would think at some point we will get something. We’ve been down this road many times before though. I think the next time we do get something it will come without warning. It’s best to keep it on the DL because we all know the bad press comes before a new release. If the music is good it won’t matter this time, we’ve been to hell and back and then some.

Zakk;4316253 said:
Doesn't need to be the case necessarily, I think something similar to this is a little more likely.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8BMeQcJdRzc?vq=hd1080" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Would be amazing if Faces was played during the halftime show of the Super Bowl or at the Grammy&#8217;s!

Smooth72;4316268 said:
Are you guys for real with this? I mean, do we have anything credible? You would think at some point we will get something. We&#8217;ve been down this road many times before though. I think the next time we do get something it will come without warning. It&#8217;s best to keep it on the DL because we all know the bad press comes before a new release. If the music is good it won&#8217;t matter this time, we&#8217;ve been to hell and back and then some.

Just a twitter account posting random stuff. So no nothing reliable or credible.

But this one twitter account sure gets attention - and starts hype...

I must say I am getting a little exited, not because of this account and what it writes, but surely something was in the works when LN destroyed everything, so now that's over it is natural to think the projects they worked on will come this year. - Also it's 50th anniversary for MJ as a recording artist, so I think it's safe to say we will get something new this year. - But what will it be, new album, new single(s), new remastered musicvideo in 4K? Hopefully we will soon hear something official.

If new songs are released - I really hope John McClain get to produce some of the songs. - Especially if they are from the 80's.

Behind the Mask, Much Too Soon and Love Never Felt So Good (solo) are really nice production wise - it feel a lot like something MJ would have released himself.

Timbaland is propably good production, but it doesn't feel like MJ as much IMO.

If new songs are released - I really hope John McClain get to produce some of the songs. - Especially if they are from the 80's.

Behind the Mask, Much Too Soon and Love Never Felt So Good (solo) are really nice production wise - it feel a lot like something MJ would have released himself.

Timbaland is propably good production, but it doesn't feel like MJ as much IMO.

Yeah I'm someone who prefers the aspect of live music, i.e recorded guitar and drum tracks instead of something that's laid down using technology and I think it's something that Michael's art certainly deserves. Imo the contemporary version of 'A Place With No Name' for example is a little ott.

Last edited:
Smooth72;4316268 said:
Are you guys for real with this? I mean, do we have anything credible? You would think at some point we will get something. We’ve been down this road many times before though. I think the next time we do get something it will come without warning. It’s best to keep it on the DL because we all know the bad press comes before a new release. If the music is good it won’t matter this time, we’ve been to hell and back and then some.

i'm not buying this. until everything they say on thread is official i'm taking it as a gain of salt.

I hope The Weeknd will bring out Michael Jackson posthumously at the Super Bowl as a surprise and collaborate together.

If the estate announces new albums, singles, collaborations, and videos, these material will become hits.

I hope the 2021 Super Bowl MJ hologram will be better than the 2018 Super Bowl Prince hologram.

Last edited:

Things are being seriously underestimated here if the Golden Anniversary isn't classed as something worth celebrating.

Things are being seriously underestimated here if the Golden Anniversary isn't classed as something worth celebrating.

I have to agree. A Golden Anniversary is a huge deal.

I hope to god they don't have another impersonator pretend to be Michael and then project it onto a stage. First one was bad enough.

I hope to god they don't have another impersonator pretend to be Michael and then project it onto a stage. First one was bad enough.

I hope this hologram will be the first black Michael Jackson hologram after many years of controversial white MJ holograms.

Last edited:

Unfortunately this is just the way it's done, with all holograms. Impersonator with CGI face.

Back