Whats next after BAD 25?

Michael seemed neutral (based on Jermaine's book).

i don't think that's true. i heard michael saying he actually was sad that all his brothers was getting married and having girlfriends at the time. because he was lonely and didn't have any friends besides his brothers. he also didn't like how his brothers and dad treated females and tried to stop relationships because he knew what they was gonna do to them. his mother taught him right. i really don't always believe everything the brothers say i like to go by michael word because he was the one who knew everything.

i don't think that's true. i heard michael saying he actually was sad that all his brothers was getting married and having girlfriends at the time. because he was lonely and didn't have any friends besides his brothers. he also didn't like how his brothers and dad treated females and tried to stop relationships because he knew what they was gonna do to them. his mother taught him right. i really don't always believe everything the brothers say i like to go by michael word because he was the one who knew everything.

Yes, of course,he regretted his loneliness. I'm talking about his supposed jealousy. I don't think she was there at the time. They began to communicate later, when Whitney became a big star.

If she had stayed with Jermaine, many likely tragic things could have been avoided:( And maybe Jermaine would settle down and stop walking from one skirt to another:D

But he probably would have been jealous of Whitney's success. Or he took the management of her career completely into his own hands, which might not have a very good effect on her future career.

Last edited:
Yes, of course, I regretted my loneliness. I'm talking about his supposed jealousy. I don't think she was there at the time. They began to communicate later, when Whitney became a big star.

If she had stayed with Jermaine, many likely tragic things could have been avoided:( And maybe Jermaine would settle down and stop walking from one skirt to another:D

But he probably would have been jealous of Whitney's success. Or he took the management of her career completely into his own hands, which might not have a very good effect on her future career.

awww i'm sorry for your loneliness. we all been lonely since covid.

i agree that would of been crazy. jealous of your own spouse? you do got some couples, i find that crazy.

awww i'm sorry for your loneliness. we all been lonely since covid.

i agree that would of been crazy. jealous of your own spouse? you do got some couples, i find that crazy.

*Michael regretted his loneliness. There was an error in translation)) I have already fixed!

Closer to the theme of Michael's unreleased songs, but at the same time touching on Jermaine.

According to Kadman's book, there were several unrelesed Michael tracks co-created with Jermaine:tongue: It would be interesting to include them in future releases.

Last edited:
There is no thriller version. The song was written for the dangerous sessions.

Ah okay. I did not know that. I had the assumption that there was a "Thriller version".

It was on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(album)

Somebody should go and correct it !

Yeah. I can remember, that there was a debate in '08, because people knew the song wasn't from the Thriller era and people said there was a Thriller era version.

I love getting new knowledge about these topics. (y)

Back