Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

I don't care if Netflix have LN. Taj should still try to get his doc on there. It's the best place it could be. It would also give people who do watch LN on Netflix another perspective.

NatureCriminal7896;4318402 said:
The Documentary series is planned to have 7 episodes and Taj gave an example of what it might look like:

Episode 1: The 1980’s – The Crowning of a King (The Height of Michael Jackson Mania)
Episode 2: 1993/1994 – The Extortion of Michael Jackson
Episode 3: The 2005 Trial – Sneddon’s Revenge (The Media’s Pro-Prosecution Role)
Episode 4: 2009 – A Fallen King ( The Impact of Michael Jackson’s death)
Episode 5: 2019 – The Coordinated Attack of a Dead Man’s Legacy
Episode 6: 2020 and Beyond – The Resurgence of a King
Episode 7: Michael Jackson’s True Legacy (Charity Work / Humanitarianism)

WOW! I watched Taj’s entire latest podcast and I didn’t see any of this that you posted about the episodes. Where was this info at the beginning, middle or end?

somewhereinthedark;4318446 said:
WOW! I watched Taj’s entire latest podcast and I didn’t see any of this that you posted about the episodes. Where was this info at the beginning, middle or end?

Wow never seen that before

i hope whatever taj deicides is that he makes the right choice and a platform for everyone to enjoy. i have high hopes for taj. bless him.

7 episodes seems a bit much...

I fear som non-fans will think it's to much so they don't bother watch it.

Me myself think it sounds great. - But if it's a great doc, positive and honest, then I would like as many as possible to see it.

honestly who cares about non fans? if i was an non fan i wouldn't watch in the first place. would i care about michael innocence? probably but at same time probably not because most people i'm not fan of i care less about their lives. that's not being rude or anything i'm just saying, for example this forum, i don't care what other people in fandom do with lives outside it.

I just want as many people as possible to realize that MJ was innocent.

I think it's really sad, that MJ's name is tarnished with all the BS.

it's really sad. but sadly we can't do anything about it. we can't force people. whatever how people feel about MJ that's their right. sorry. i don't like it either. michael should been careful surrounding with people. if only that car never broke down and michael stopped. one thing michael didn't learn that not everything you see is good and not everyone isn't his friend.

honestly who cares about non fans? if i was an non fan i wouldn't watch in the first place. would i care about michael innocence? probably but at same time probably not because most people i'm not fan of i care less about their lives. that's not being rude or anything i'm just saying, for example this forum, i don't care what other people in fandom do with lives outside it.

I don't think this documentary is made just for fans and that is a good thing. I hope that non fans watch this because fans already know he is innocent. If non fans watched LN then they should care about this too.

I don't think this documentary is made just for fans and that is a good thing. I hope that non fans watch this because fans already know he is innocent. If non fans watched LN then they should care about this too.

hopefully.... square one and loving neverland has got views but not alot we are asking for plus the media keep pushing michael guilty then his innocence as always.

We can only hope got the best for Taj and this documentary!

Last edited:
I don't care if Netflix have LN. Taj should still try to get his doc on there. It's the best place it could be. It would also give people who do watch LN on Netflix another perspective.

Absolutely agree. It's gotta be on Netflix.

Netflix shows LN not because they have any sort of allegiance to HBO or Reed, Robson and Safechucks’ crusade; they are showing LN because they believe it will generate traffic and revenue. If there is money to be made in Taj’s documentary series, Netflix will host it. Possibly even alongside LN. It’s just business to these big companies.

Snek;4318694 said:
Netflix shows LN not because they have any sort of allegiance to HBO or Reed, Robson and Safechucks’ crusade; they are showing LN because they believe it will generate traffic and revenue. If there is money to be made in Taj’s documentary series, Netflix will host it. Possibly even alongside LN. It’s just business to these big companies.

Their were rumours circulated by Greatestartists about the estate writing up a contract with Netflix, maybe they decided not to go ahead with this due to Netflix hosting LN? If what GA is saying turns out to be true of course. Amazon Prime i think would be the smart way to go.

Snek;4318694 said:

Exactly.

congratulations. it would be nice if justice4some and others who been defending michael to be apart too. but having one isn't bad. best wishes.

congratulations. it would be nice if justice4some and others who been defending michael to be apart too. but having one isn't bad. best wishes.

Thank you very much!!

AndJustice4Some is on board too. :) I'm glad she is too.

As promised… here are some of the MJ advocates/researchers who will be graciously helping me with this project.
Note: There are still a few names that I will be adding later as confirmed.

I am very happy with this list and have personally talked with each and every one listed about this project and its importance to Michael’s legacy.
Everyone below brings something unique and special to the table when it comes to the life and history of Michael Jackson.
I hope your are as proud of this list and its diversity and versatility as I am.

AndJustice4some
Anika
Chantal Obrist
Charles Thomson
Constantinos Isaias
Damian Shields
Danny Oliver
Dr. Andrew Greene
Gigi Habbous
Jess Garcia
Jolanda van der Grift
Julia berkowitz
Maria Paalberg
Paul Drwyer
Rasheed
Samar
Seany

Absolutely need it. Especially if LN2 is happening. The pandemic has put everything on pause so it will just take longer to complete but it will be worth it.

@Paris78 I may listen to the video at some point but it's long. Can you summarize important points? (if there are other than the title). (Maybe us the "spoiler" tag.) Thanks

Back