New MJ content (Possibility)

Re: New MJ content?

Because Xscape was announced around this time of the year in 2014. March 31st, to be exact. The Estate is probably also expecting the debut single to be a summer hit, and those kinds of songs are usually released around April/May.

If any of this is true, and even less likely if that list of songs that he posted is true.. Then following Michael's possible acquittal/summary judgement on April 20th I WOULD LOVE them to premiere 'You Are So Beautiful' following this. That's just my wish, I know it will probably not be the case but this song is rumoured to be dedicated to the fans. Any unheard song will be an absolute joy to hear of course. Fingers crossed for something soon.

I hope this is just silence before the storm. :)

But who knows, maybe this twitter account knows nothing and is just teasing us.

I do think - no matter what - that we will get new material this year.

At this point i honestly don't think they estate will ever put out anything again.... in this lifetime

At this point i honestly don't think they estate will ever put out anything again.... in this lifetime

That's funny bro, keep it up. But seriously, I think the Branca era will indeed have an expiration date and the next chapter in this whole thing is more than likely already planned.

The dream would be for the MJJ companies (Mijac Music, Optimum Productions, MJJ Productions Inc, The Michael Jackson Company LLC etc.) to eventually become a record/self publishing label within itself, it all depends on the time frame/details of the currently renewed contract of course.

To stay on topic though, it would be a little strange to not showcase something new for Michael's 50th anniversary. I think we all should just wait and keep the slightest glimmer of hope for now.

Last edited:
We’re definitely getting more. The only questions are “what are we getting” and “when are we getting it?”

I sorta wish the new album rumors would be verified or denounced already. Have the estate either announce it or tell us that it’s all a bunch of BS. I can’t go through the next nine months this excited for something that’s never been confirmed lmao

If anything is coming then the summer/next few months will be most likely when something could be announced/released. It may be not be new music though.
AlwaysThere;4319058 said:
We’re definitely getting more. The only questions are “what are we getting” and “when are we getting it?”

I sorta wish the new album rumors would be verified or denounced already. Have the estate either announce it or tell us that it’s all a bunch of BS. I can’t go through the next nine months this excited for something that’s never been confirmed lmao

I'm not sure myself. If it wasn't for this sole Twitter account, we'd still be in the dark that nothing was happening, as has been the case for the years before.

It's fun to hope though!

Yeah it's pretty much just because a random twitter started tweeting stuff that anyone is even speculating. I'm not putting much stock in it myself.

Yeah it's just speculation at this point which makes me think this is all BS.

So, we can see:

• CGYW (likely Can't Get Your Weight Off of Me)
  • Pressure
  • TL (B.B. MIX/14 Mix)
  • (W.H.Y.) Done to Me
  • Pain
  • So Beautiful
  • TYLA (likely Throwing Your Life Away)
  • Melody (OG Version)
  • Peace Cry
It's almost certainly fake, but I can't help but get excited. I'm hoping they choose the right route and do new music instead of concerts.

EDIT: I emailed the Online Team about this. Obviously they won't say "yeah, it's real," but hopefully their response will either (1) contain an outright denial, or (2) be one of those cryptic "we aren't confirming or denying anything" comments that implies it's real.

did they not respond?

rolerprod;4319106 said:
did they not respond?

Nope, no response. I’ve emailed them a couple times in the past and they’ve always responded, so either they stopped doing so, or they don’t know how to respond without outing themselves.

AlwaysThere;4319122 said:
Nope, no response. I’ve emailed them a couple times in the past and they’ve always responded, so either they stopped doing so, or they don’t know how to respond without outing themselves.

i think were onto something sherlock *detective emoji*

NatureCriminal7896;4319133 said:
either that or they tired of people keep emailing them about songs. lol.

I feel like they would’ve sent out a mass email about that though lol. They nipped the Justin Bieber “Slave to the Rhythm” duet in the bud within hours of it leaking, but they’ve said nothing about rumors of a new album?

Obviously that isn’t confirmation of anything, but it’s certainly a weird pattern of behavior.

AlwaysThere;4319122 said:
They haven't emailed me back either. They did almost always in the past but not in the last 6 months.

Last edited:

soooooooo yall see that one post on mjs facebook where they teased a new remix?
you guys think this about to start the album's roll out?

soooooooo yall see that one post on mjs facebook where they teased a new remix?
you guys think this about to start the album's roll out?

Could be just a tease for the next wave of the Jacksons expanded digital releases.

Im highly pissed! WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE REMIXES...WHERE ARE THE UNRELEASED MUSIC & NEW 4K
4e0e512d4f30d37e1f6dd6e6a9bc0005.jpg

Like someone said above, it’s probably just a promo for the next Jacksons reissues. I’m definitely intrigued though. I generally don’t care for remixes of already released songs but the prospect of mashing MLK with CYFI is an interesting one.

Couldn't grab it with tool, but the .mp4 URL is there in a "video" tag in page source code .

There isn't any direct video url. Seems like the video is "streamed". While playing back the video, I see multiple video urls in network monitoring tab of my webbrowser. None of them are saveable.

edit

Now this is odd. When I'm not logged in to instagram, a direct video url (this one) does appear in the source code. However it disappears when I log in.

Last edited:

They posted it on Instagram & Twitter too but it looks to be related to The Jacksons only.
Could be just a tease for the next wave of the Jacksons expanded digital releases.

It's a remix of Can You Feel It featuring the voice of Martin Luther King. It's frustrating how they claim it to be a project of their own creation judging by how they worded the post, simply "Coming Soon..." I've seen a lot of fans confused and annoyed on Twitter in response to this.

Last edited:
Back