New MJ content (Possibility)

Oh man, so many people who knew absolutely nothing spoke with such confidence/arrogance on the situation. I got bombarded on YT with know-it-alls telling me what was happening, even on this forum.

Not sure if it was out of jealousy or what, but it was pathetic. Tried my best but some just didn't appreciate it - can only imagine what a billion dollar business feels like pouring a lot of resources into releases that don't even need to happen.

Jealousy is a big thing in the world of Michael Jackson, some people go to the absolute extreme at times. Trust me, if I knew their wasn't a plan to release this song anytime soon I'd fork out for it myself. Yeah, The Estate have a lot to live up to.. No matter what their next release may be... The safest option is of course a selection of never before heard songs.. I don't think they would risk another visual release until they have restored the original elements to Michael's standards...

Yeah it was me - I've posted about it before, I got the snippet & shared it. The guy is one of the top traders in music and most respected but of course certain MJ fans knew better and it was 'obviously fake'.

With all groupbuys you need a co-ordinator, someone respected, to arrange & collect the funds. No one would do it because of MJs legal team

At least I tried lol
Interesting. So what is stopping the seller now days in trying sell it again? Why aren't other MJ fans trying to get it again?

What seems to be the problem?

mj_frenzy;4320062 said:
‘You Are A Liar’ was one of the many songs that Michael Jackson considered recording for his ‘Invincible’ album, as confirmed also by authors Chris Cadman and Craig Halstead.

‘Rampage’ was one of the first finished tracks for the ‘Invincible’ album (it was written, produced and completed in the early recording sessions of the album, i.e., in 1999).

As regards ‘Man In Black’, Adrian Grant confirmed in a fanzine (many years ago) that he actually heard a finished version of the song, he liked it, and he described Michael Jackson’s vocals as amazing.

‘Man In Black’ was one of the few, new songs for the ill-fated ‘Decade’ compilation album.

Later, Michael Jackson was about to include ‘Man In Black’ in his ‘Dangerous’ album (as confirmed by American author Joseph Vogel), but the song was eventually left out from that album.

‘D.I.E.’ (also known as ‘Dance Is Entertainment’) was written in 2006, but the singer did not record vocals on it.

‘Pressure’ (a song that Bryan Loren originally co-wrote with Michael Jackson) was intended for the ‘Dangerous’ album, but the song was shelved.

Then, Michael Jackson handed the ‘Pressure’ song to Rodney Jerkins and his team (LaShawn Daniels, Fred Jerkins III) to update it and to complete it, which they did but the song was eventually left out from the ‘Invincible’ album.

Why are some of your claims supported by sources, while others seem to be pulled completely out of thin air?

Half of this is nothing more than speculation, and the other half is, at the very least, questionable.

Why are some of your claims supported by sources, while others seem to be pulled completely out of thin air?

Half of this is nothing more than speculation, and the other half is, at the very least, questionable.

Well, I am used to thhe way Frenzy is giving his/her MJ "informations"... :D :D it always makes me laugh

Interesting. So what is stopping the seller now days in trying sell it again? Why aren't other MJ fans trying to get it again?

The problem is the wrath of the Estate that would ensue.

MJs legal team. They don't change. lol.

Other artists are a little more lapsed, Kanye West had an entire album leaked he didn't release bought via the same method for example.

The fact these people refused to touch it spoke volumes.

I know of other MJ fans who reached out to privately buy the song for themselves, but as far as I was aware - the seller was only interested in the groupbuy so we could all hear it.

It was a completely finished song, for slightly more than the VHS groupbuys from memory. So so close, yet so far.

Ive spoken with MJ FRENZY he personally knew MJ in 2009 and they spoke about his unreleased music thats where a lot of his info comes from when he doesnt include the source to show respect to mj

Dilan;4320146 said:
Ive spoken with MJ FRENZY he personally knew MJ in 2009 and they spoke about his unreleased music thats where a lot of his info comes from when he doesnt include the source to show respect to mj

... uh.

I mean no disrespect here, but this seems like an insane tall tale. It’s one thing to know people with access to certain tracks, but it’s another to claim that they personally knew Michael and grilled him on nearly every unreleased title there is.

If so, that’s embarrassing on my part lmao, I can’t distinguish sarcasm over text very well.

AlwaysThere;4320169 said:
If so, that’s embarrassing on my part lmao, I can’t distinguish sarcasm over text very well.

At first I thought surely not.. but it has to be lol.

AlwaysThere;4320169 said:

@Dilan's posting is this years best April Fool's prank here on MJJC.

^^ Yeah, it was 20 minutes before midnight here in the UK, so one couldn't be sure if he was being sarcastic entirely...

Will definitely has stuff he could release. Not sure about Red

Red One spoke in the past about the work he did with Michael, explaining that he would only release it if proceeds went to charity.

Red One spoke in the past about the work he did with Michael, explaining that he would only release it if proceeds went to charity.

and here we are a decade later.
ugh
just release the damn music

Michael Jackson has had 2 top 10 hits since his death. One featured Justin Timberlake, the other featured Drake. If you want chart success for a dead musician you have to make it relevant to the downloading/streaming crowd. The only way to do that is to get a big name on the song. The Weeknd would be perfect IMO. The public already associates MJ and The Weeknd as similar in vocal styles. Providing the song was good, it would be a big hit.

travis3000;4320239 said:
Michael Jackson has had 2 top 10 hits since his death. One featured Justin Timberlake, the other featured Drake. If you want chart success for a dead musician you have to make it relevant to the downloading/streaming crowd. The only way to do that is to get a big name on the song. The Weeknd would be perfect IMO. The public already associates MJ and The Weeknd as similar in vocal styles. Providing the song was good, it would be a big hit.

We don’t need any more “Hits” just need new music. Chart success is not important as MJ isn’t around to promote. The fans just need something new! We have been here through the best and worst of times. It’s getting really old waiting for something. I know, we should be happy with what we already have, that’s BS too plenty of stuff that could be released.

Smooth72;4320245 said:
We don’t need any more “Hits” just need new music. Chart success is not important as MJ isn’t around to promote. The fans just need something new! We have been here through the best and worst of times. It’s getting really old waiting for something. I know, we should be happy with what we already have, that’s BS too plenty of stuff that could be released.

I wouldn't even mind the wait if I knew there was something in the works, something to be waiting for and be excited for. But it feels like just radio silence on the other end -- no yes or no either way.

Smooth72;4320245 said:

Agree with this.

I'd love nothing more than a new MJ song, I understand why the Estate has been quiet, but to miss what have been Michael's 50th anniversary as a solo artist and not celebrate it would be a mistake

I'm not really crazy about manufactured duets personally, I understand the need for it (especially with the post trial tracks) but I wouldn't want a guest artist on a finished Mike demo like Throwing Your Life Away

Thank you to AlwaysThere and Travis3000 for the information about the unreleased tracks by the way. It's really interesting to find out even more new information at this point

I'd love nothing more than a new MJ song, I understand why the Estate has been quiet, but to miss what have been Michael's 50th anniversary as a solo artist and not celebrate it would be a mistake

I'm not really crazy about manufactured duets personally, I understand the need for it (especially with the post trial tracks) but I wouldn't want a guest artist on a finished Mike demo like Throwing Your Life Away

Thank you to AlwaysThere and Travis3000 for the information about the unreleased tracks by the way. It's really interesting to find out even more new information at this point

The solo demo version as MJ left it will always be there on the deluxe version. The version released as a single must have something to attract the general public.

Smooth72;4320245 said:

Surely the only reason to release new music is to get it to a high chart position??
That is always what Michael himself wanted, with his music.
He wanted it to mean something and he wanted it to last.

I thought Will.i.am said he doesn't have any MJ vocals, only the instrumentals.

Yeah I think you're right - I meant in terms of the collaborations, whether they ended up with anything releasable

Surely the only reason to release new music is to get it to a high chart position??
That is always what Michael himself wanted, with his music.
He wanted it to mean something and he wanted it to last.

A song doesn't always need to get a high chart position to last.

If the song quality is good enough it will be fine. - Many of MJ's song wasn't even released as singles - so they never had a chart position, but they are all just as good IMO. - Who Is It, Keep The Faith, Will You Be There and Heal The World are amongst my favorite songs from Dangerous.

A song doesn't always need to get a high chart position to last.

If the song quality is good enough it will be fine. - Many of MJ's song wasn't even released as singles - so they never had a chart position, but they are all just as good IMO. - Who Is It, Keep The Faith, Will You Be There and Heal The World are amongst my favorite songs from Dangerous.

Will You Be There, Heal The World and Who Is It were all released as singles and were top 10 hits in the UK, which is a major music market.

Back