New MJ content (Possibility)

I really wish we had the full version of the leaked Another Day pre-Michael mixed 1 min version. It sounds way, way better than the more "tame" version Lenny did for Michael. Really too bad it never fully leaked.

Still have my hopes we will hear it one day, but very unlikely

Which reminds me, was it ever settled which song those MJ vocals on Lenny's "Low" were from? Was it "Another Day", an outtake from their sessions, or an entirely different song?

For the nostalgia:

What was Lenny thinking...

Absolutely insane once the chorus kicks in. We *need* this version in full. I remember when this leaked, I imagined MJ up in space, singing. But all of that disappeared when we got the album version. Wish DJ Thucky or Kels were still around, lol.

Which reminds me, was it ever settled which song those MJ vocals on Lenny's "Low" were from? Was it "Another Day", an outtake from their sessions, or an entirely different song?
Not sure, 2 "hoos" are in different tone it might seem compared to the ones in Another Day, same with the "Hoo hooo!" at the end of Low, sounds slightly different to the one in the guitar solo on Another Day. But who knows, he probably just used some from their sessions, doubt he tuned the ad libs just like that

Last edited:
The original “Another Day” demo sounds outstanding. I have no idea why Lenny bastardized it like he did. It’s still good, but why would he reign it in like that?

AlwaysThere;4320925 said:
The original “Another Day” demo sounds outstanding. I have no idea why Lenny bastardized it like he did. It’s still good, but why would he reign it in like that?

Sorry guys I'm a novice at music analysis, but my ears don't notice that much of a difference between the leaked demo and the Michael version. I do notice that Michael's voice seems a bit less growly in the final version than in the demo, but what are you guys noticing that I'm not?

Sorry guys I'm a novice at music analysis, but my ears don't notice that much of a difference between the leaked demo and the Michael version. I do notice that Michael's voice seems a bit less growly in the final version than in the demo, but what are you guys noticing that I'm not?
Drums, less echo on the vocals, the guitar riff in the chorus, etc.

For the nostalgia:

What was Lenny thinking...

Absolutely insane once the chorus kicks in. We *need* this version in full. I remember when this leaked, I imagined MJ up in space, singing. But all of that disappeared when we got the album version. Wish DJ Thucky or Kels were still around, lol.

Not sure, 2 "hoos" are in different tone it might seem compared to the ones in Another Day, same with the "Hoo hooo!" at the end of Low, sounds slightly different to the one in the guitar solo on Another Day. But who knows, he probably just used some from their sessions, doubt he tuned the ad libs just like that

Absolutely! The power of the chorus is incredible! I tried recreating the entire song using the demo, the album version and CEY Entertainment's version (I love the guitar riff at the chorus).

I only listen to this nowadays. The album version seems chalky in comparison.

do we know if mj ever recorded this song ?
i know its not mj singing but it sounds like his songwriting
its a beautiful song honestly ,sounds like a 90s take on "shes out of my life" kind of song

^^

100% fake, though it definitely has an MJ vibe to it. The lyrics are silly as hell, but musically and production wise it’s pretty nice.

AlwaysThere;4321015 said:
^^

100% fake, though it definitely has an MJ vibe to it. The lyrics are silly as hell, but musically and production wise it’s pretty nice.

im pretty sure ive heard somewhere that mj wrote it and gave it to this singer named Jesse Campbell but im curious if its true and if it is then did mj record a demo

Can definitely imagine MJ singing that song. He should've done more songs like that, really slow ones. SOOML, Smile, etc. Not sure if it's really true that MJ and Babyface wrote it in 97. Don't think any proper sources exist?

Can definitely imagine MJ singing that song. He should've done more songs like that, really slow ones. SOOML, Smile, etc. Not sure if it's really true that MJ and Babyface wrote it in 97. Don't think any proper sources exist?

I would bet that the song exists, but I seriously doubt the authenticity of any supposed snippets of the song. This snippet, while it sounds good as h3ll, sounds like it samples some of MJ's already-existing songs.

also the singer i mentioned doesn't sing that way in his songs ,to me it sounds like he demoed the vocals with mj in mind he doesn't use the mj mannerisms in his own songs and the production sounds just like babyface.
also i agree i love mj slow songs like smile soml seeing voices is one i listen to lately a lot,wish there were more but i feel like he didn't like to sing sing as much as he like to sing percussively

Hearing soundalikes weirds me out so much lol. Like on this specifically it trips me out how much the person sounds like Michael especially when he sings Chicago

https://youtu.be/Cs5AYveKR24

I just wish some more demos could be released so we could be tided over

kv101;4320938 said:
Absolutely! The power of the chorus is incredible! I tried recreating the entire song using the demo, the album version and CEY Entertainment's version (I love the guitar riff at the chorus).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XPlJm1A7gDE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I only listen to this nowadays. The album version seems chalky in comparison.

It&#8217;s shitty sound quality though. And the annoying bass guitar from the album version is still very present.
I have a version which really comes close to the original 2001 mix.

It should be on YouTube.
The name of the mix is: &#8222;IvoDT&#8216;s Original or OG Mix&#8220;

The sound quality is still sketchy, but better your offering.
And the mix is, as I said, true to the first version/the leak.

I&#8216;m not IvoDT, so credits to him for creating this mix.

I would bet that the song exists, but I seriously doubt the authenticity of any supposed snippets of the song.

I always wonder how people end up with short snippets of songs... wouldn't make sense that so many transfert get interrupted and end into snippet...

So I expect it's because of A, people who want to sell it and showcase (fake?) snippets, B, cruel people who want to show off that they have some songs but not share them, or a mix of both.
Am I right or is there yet another explanation I haven't thought about?

Snippets are shared between traders who want to trade rare material. Often when someone screws someone over a snippet or a song is leaked in revenge. That's how it happens most of the time. Also yeah there's the usual "I have this and you don't" people, those people are usually traders as well though, lol.

Last edited:
No update of @greatestartists since a while. Feels like he/she is in a state of hibernation.:D

No update of @greatestartists since a while. Feels like he/she is in a state of hibernation.:D

I don't think their is anymore information to be shared, I'm guessing Rampage is the possible album title.. or at least what they're referring to, treating it with a little importance. Currently, nothing has been proven to show that they were lying.. one thing at least being confirmed: a movie is in the works. Fingers crossed Wade's case is dismissed on April 26th, and just maybe the rest of this year will shine a little brighter.

Latest I’ve heard is the MJ Sirius FM channel is returning. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was all that was happening

dam2040;4321181 said:
Latest I&#8217;ve heard is the MJ Sirius FM channel is returning. Wouldn&#8217;t be surprised if that was all that was happening

I've heard that rumour too, that platform is extremely overrated. It ain't good to expose leaks too much but we probably have more material than what they would be given access to. I'm currently most excited for Remembering MJ by Travis Payne and Stacy Walker.

Waiting on the all caps "COMING SOON" tweet announcing that.

Haha, can totally see that. Or words like "HUGE NEWS Monday..." Like what they said for BAD 25, something completely underwhelming this time around though.

I've heard that rumour too, that platform is extremely overrated. It ain't good to expose leaks too much but we probably have more material than what they would be given access to. I'm currently most excited for Remembering MJ by Travis Payne and Stacy Walker.

35 million subscribers on SiriusXM not a bad platform IMO. One thing to keep in mind, who knows what platforms are going to play Mj? The estate likes to test the waters so to
Speak, before releasing anything.

^^ I completely agree. A SiriusXM MJ channel is awesome, no matter the circumstances.

I think it makes no sense to register and pay sooner or later everyone will see the video material on YouTube or Facebook

Maybe first MJ Sirius FM returns - and the on that channel they announce the new album - and then minutes later on all their official platforms.

Haha, can totally see that. Or words like "HUGE NEWS Monday..." Like what they said for BAD 25, something completely underwhelming this time around though.

At the end, we'll just get a reissue of the HIStory album with an inflatable lifesized HIStory statue as an exclusive bonus.:eek:

At the end, we'll just get a reissue of the HIStory album with an inflatable lifesized HIStory statue as an exclusive bonus.:eek:

...I'd love that lol I had the cardboard cutout of the statue in my house for years

Back