Monster - The Great Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Monster - The Great Debate (Cascio Controversy Thread)

As the camera was not allowed, I don't have a single picture from Dangerous tour, except my ticket and the Dangerous tour book that I bought right after the concert finished. As soon as I scan it I'll post it (the ticket, the book is bigger than A4 format).

But when I went to see History, I decided to take a cheap camera with me. So, I took it with me and took some pictures, but the quality isn't that good.

Man! I was 15 when I saw Bad :)

Well, we are almost the same generation I guess, we breathe the same Michael :)

My era is still BAD era, despite the fact that my first concert was Dangeorus.

Having experienced BAD era as the most magical moment in my life, including going to the cinema to see MOONWALKER when it came out and discovering LEAVE ME ALONE and COME TOGETHER for the first time, I wanted -even more- so badly to see Michael at the concert tour.

When FINALLY, after months of spending days and nights in front of MTV (MTV NEWS) hoping to hear when the new album was going to come out, they announced the premiere of the video BLACK OR WHITE! I recorded that very first premiere. On that video there are no NAZI or KKK tags. They were added afterwards after the controversy of so called violent behavior.

I finally managed to get a ticket to see Michael on concert.

I came in front of the barriers at 8.00am and was waiting in the crowd till 5.00. (Luckily I had some sandwiches and water, otherwise you starve and dehydrate).

We forced the barriers before the H-Hour. The security threatened us and had to close the gates.

When they opened the gates, finally, we had to run as fast as our legs could bear the pain and our lungs breathe. We were exhausted after waiting a whole day under the hot July's sun.

When we finally took our place, still standing of course (very hurtful for the back, hips and legs), the security watered us and shared some pepsi drinks. People were litterally fainting. When I saw that on video before, I always thought they fainted because they saw Michael. But the cocnert still hadn't started yet some people were fainting. I understood that it was because of lack of air and too much heat.

Anyway we waited for some time, then all of sudden Kriss Korss jumped on the stage (for about one hour). After them Rosalla sang for over un hour (she was woed). And finally we got the chance to see Michael!!!!

Here is the best part,
I wanted to see him enter the stage, so I was looking left, right, left, right, i wanted to know where is he going to come from! Suddenly I heard the public screm so loud that my ears were hurting. I still couldn't see Michael! Yet there h was, in front of the stage!

Ithought to myself! WTF! How did he come there? That was magical! So, yes, shame on me, I missed the toast part of the concert :D even though I was in the first row!!!!!! Arrrgh loool

Lol.. you missed the toaster stunt!!! shame on you!!! JK... :better:

I don't know about you. There is no living person (celebs or politicians or religious leaders) can make me run out of my legs and breathe out of my lungs and stand in the summer heat for a whole day...

The excitement that Michael generated is like no others...

^^ awww...Bumper you missed the toaster part?? nooooooooo....lol

I remember when Mike did his MTV performance in 1995. All day in school I was SO excited; couldn't wait to see it on TV that night! For some stupid reason, 8 pm rolls around, had the VHS tape all ready to go, and I had TOTALLY forgot it was coming on! When I realized I was almost going to miss it, I literally screamed, ran downstairs, flipped the TV on, pressed record, and thankfully, didn't miss anything! lol..

I am a BAD fan...lol

Lol.. you missed the toaster stunt!!! shame on you!!! JK... :better:

n732517316_1003711_7586.jpg

I see that you missed it too.

While you were busy with your camera trying to take a pic, your bear eyes couldn't focus loooool

Hahaha :)

There was a girl in front of me the first Dangerous show I went to. She'd been queuing for hours and hours outside with us. Boiling hot day. Soon as he popped out of the toaster, she fainted :) hahaha :)

True story :) They had to pull her out :)

There was a girl in front of me the first Dangerous show I went to. She'd been queuing for hours and hours outside with us. Boiling hot day. Soon as he popped out of the toaster, she fainted :) hahaha :)

Loool. I also remember it was so damn hot, I couldn't breathe. But I thought to myself if I faint I'll miss the show, and THAT no way!

aww... that poor girl... can you imagine how that girl feels for the rest of her life. SHE MISSED A MICHAEL FREAKING JACKSON SHOW BECAUSE SHE FAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww... that poor girl... can you imagine how that girl feels for the rest of her life. SHE MISSED A MICHAEL FREAKING JACKSON SHOW BECAUSE SHE FAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would be surprised how many people fainted during the concert.

Re: Monster - The Great Debate (Cascio Thread) Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy

Last edited:
It would now seem this thread is now defunct as there has not been any responses in over two weeks.

Therefore this thread is now closed.

Please take your discussion to the remaining thread that is open and free for you to use.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back