Votes: 15 13.5%
  • MJ Air

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • The Final Message

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Way You Make Me Feel

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters
I voted They Don't Care About Us/Drill. Blow me away totally, well...the whole movie did, but if I have to choose one specific scene for me wich I really remember clearly when I was about to fly up from the seat.
Also Earth Song was very special. Wow, the whole cinema went TOTALLY silent. Magic.

All of them! I wish to see dangerous one more time!! please please be on the dvd/blueray!

I chose Smooth Criminal (love love LOVE the vignette :wub: ), but the Thriller, Drill and Earth Song footages were quite amazing as well. I still have yet to check out the rest on the poll list.

I was hugely impressed with the MJ Air idea. And seeing that huge plane on screen in the extras must've been out of this world.

I was hugely impressed with the MJ Air idea. And seeing that huge plane on screen in the extras must've been out of this world.

Agreed how could I forget MJ Air? :wild: :doh: Btw which one was The Final Message piece? In which song was it? I don't remember seeing it in the film.

Agreed how could I forget MJ Air? :wild: :doh: Btw which one was The Final Message piece? In which song was it? I don't remember seeing it in the film.

The Final Message was right at the end of the film with the "Earth Girl" from Earth Song hugging the earth. "Heal the World" was written on it, so presumably it was for that.

EDIT: It's the siggy above your post.
Clipboard02.jpg

Back