Michael full size poster ?

ok, returning to the actualy thread subject. I can't seem to load the link, so i ask, is that one of the full picture, or just the cover? cos i want the full one, i have the perfect spot for it on my wall=)

The full one with the text Michael Jackson at the bottom...if i remember rightly

The full one with the text Michael Jackson at the bottom...if i remember rightly

so, is it the album cover, or the full picture from the centre of the booklet? i'm still unsure which u mean.

its the full picture, not just the album cover, its the center page :)

But does have the txt at the bottom aswell

Im getting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's an absolute abomination. To have a picture of the 3 children that Michael tried his best to shield from the world now finding it's place in approximately 10 million households... them looking up at dollar bills falling down... it's absolutely disgusting.
Hahahaha, funniest thing I read on this board so far...

I think you could make a canvs print from the huge pic that was uploaded...

Thank you for the link cause' I need me a poster for myself!

im about to buy this but has anyone ordered and received it in the mail yet? please describe it!!!!

thanks!

-Dal

im about to buy this but has anyone ordered and received it in the mail yet? please describe it!!!!

thanks!

-Dal

I have ordered it but they sent me a mail saying they are waiting for it from the suppliers...will inform you when i recieve it!

so i received the poster today.. bought it off of posterrevolution.com

and its a really nice poster.. its a lot bigger than i thought it would be..

all the painting's little details are very easy to make out and see.. u dont have to squint ur eyes at all to see everything.. like i said, its a lot bigger than i thought it was going to look..

the only thing is that when i took the poster out of the cardboard tube it came in, it looked like it had been bent right in the middle, so now theres a crease throughout the entire poster..

i called them and told them and they said i will get a call within 48 hrs to ask whether i want to send it back for a replacement or get a refund.. i dont want the refund... just the poster..

-Dal

Back