The bashir thing is back on T.V.

patriciank

Proud Member
The guy who thinks is a journalist martin bash** is back on television. He's got a show on MSNBC. I thought the petition had worked when I noticed he was off nightline, what happened? He got a promotion instead?! :( :( :( I am so upset :( I am very VERY upset.

MSNBC sucks anyway--CNN is loads better. I can't see Batsh-- Insane keeping a show on for too long anyway, other than the Michael incident, he's pretty obscure in America and has about as much personality as owl pellets, so yeah, I don't think he'll be too much of a problem. He'll probably have some Novelty Ratings, but as soon as he's old news, those will plummet and he'll probably be shown the boot.

I really don't understand.All those people who hurt Michael one way or another are fine, have still their jobs and continue their lifes like nothing ever happened while Michael paid their greed and lies with his life. Not fare man, not fare at all.

:no: ohhhh no!!
he makes me violently sick! :boohoo:

:agree: me too.
smilie_girl_110.gif

I really don't understand.All those people who hurt Michael one way or another are fine, have still their jobs and continue their lifes like nothing ever happened while Michael paid their greed and lies with his life. Not fare man, not fare at all.

Life is not fair, unfortunately.

I thought that you were going to say that the programme about Michael was back on:puke:but I dont care what he does:no:As long as he stays away from Michael's family:yes::yes:

Bashir was on Jimmy Fallon, and Bashir said this. I got this transcript from another board

Fallon: [describing how he felt about MJ before watching Bashir's documentary] "I don't know if he's a person anymore."

Bashir: "In fact it was, let's be honest, an amazing privilege, because you get to meet a man who created some of the greatest music that's ever been written. But he wasn't just a composer, he was a dancer, he was a singer, and he was a composer. How many people combine all three characteristics in one? And he was an absolute genius, but it was difficult, because I guess, to some extent, because I come from Britain where we don't do sycophantic interviews, we don't really suck up to people very much, we don't do that kind of thing... I'm driven by an idea to get to the truth. The problem was... There were some people who obviously regarded Michael as a Messiah, as god-like,and they objected to that."

Fallon: "I thought it was actually cool. I thought you humanized him to me."

Can ya'll believe Bashir?? this monster is partly responsible for why MJ isn't here and he has the gall and the nerve to state what he just did?

I can't wait until something happens to this monster. He has done way too much for monstrous ways to go unpunished.

Bashir was on Jimmy Fallon, and Bashir said this. I got this transcript from another board

Fallon: [describing how he felt about MJ before watching Bashir's documentary] "I don't know if he's a person anymore."

Funny, I could say the same about Jimmy Fallon.

Didn't Bashir get a brain tumor years ago? I think Karma bit his ass then. :)

Martin Bashir used to live in the same town that I do now (I don't think he does now). After the 2003 documentary someone graffitied on his house...the amount of people who accused me is ridiculous...I didn't even live here then! And anyway if I had of lived here then it would have said something FAR worse muhahahaha

Martin Bashir used to live in the same town that I do now (I don't think he does now). After the 2003 documentary someone graffitied on his house...the amount of people who accused me is ridiculous...I didn't even live here then! And anyway if I had of lived here then it would have said something FAR worse muhahahaha

They accused u???? PFFFTTT! that is the most stupidest thing i've ever heard

Bashir: "In fact it was, let's be honest, an amazing privilege, because you get to meet a man who created some of the greatest music that's ever been written. But he wasn't just a composer, he was a dancer, he was a singer, and he was a composer. How many people combine all three characteristics in one? And he was an absolute genius, but it was difficult, because I guess, to some extent, because I come from Britain where we don't do sycophantic interviews, we don't really suck up to people very much, we don't do that kind of thing... I'm driven by an idea to get to the truth. The problem was... There were some people who obviously regarded Michael as a Messiah, as god-like,and they objected to that."

Fallon: "I thought it was actually cool. I thought you humanized him to me."

Can ya'll believe Bashir?? this monster is partly responsible for why MJ isn't here and he has the gall and the nerve to state what he just did?

I can't wait until something happens to this monster. He has done way too much for monstrous ways to go unpunished.

I would really like to hurt these two assholes. I knew that this Fallon was an idiot but man, i really detest it when they put Michael down in order to look cool. Have a character you prick!!! And since i can not hurt you physically for lots of reasons ,i hope you get erectile dysfunction and become constipated.

"erectile dysfunction and become constipated" :lol: that's really funny Kasi. I am not a fun of Jimmy either. I was till he made fun of Michael a few weeks after June 25th, something in reference to the rolling stones article I "forget" what he said (not really, just unsuccessfully blocking it out).

They accused u???? PFFFTTT! that is the most stupidest thing i've ever heard

Lol not in a bad way, mostly just messing around playful sort of accusations. Like when I first moved here about 4 years ago, if I happened to mention I was an MJ fan at all to anyone local (like, I dunno, request some MJ music or something?) I'd get things like "Oh so you're an MJ fan? So it was YOU that did old Martin Bashir's house then was it? lol, nothing too serious.

LOL what did it say?

It's still fairly unrepeatable for here lol, although I do think I would have been a lot worse! It managed to make the local newspaper, obviously they didn't quote it exactly but I've been told what it was....let's just say it was a very typical British insult beginning with W.

I got told last night that he still owns the same house near the train station...*thinks about the crate of eggs in the fridge* haha

Eh... Bashir is a w*nker :p, the nerve he has the say stuff about him after his death when he made Mike's life a living hell for the last 5-6 years of his life.

Glad Bashir got his house graffitied, the smug b*stard deserves it.

NOTE: I never swear, but I just HATE HATE HIM!, and I know hate is a strong word... but MAN.

Back