Greatest Music Videos of All Time

May not be one of the best video sof all time, but I think what they did for this was gorgeous, simple and entirely meaningful.

Which song do you prefer Duran? I love this song I must say
I like both songs, but I like Free the most. I wished Paul, George, & Ringo did another song by themselves without the John demos. Start from scratch. Not all of The Beatles songs from when they were together had all 4 members on them, so I don't see it being any different than that.

I like both songs, but I like Free the most. I wished Paul, George, & Ringo did another song by themselves without the John demos. Start from scratch. Not all of The Beatles songs from when they were together had all 4 members on them, so I don't see it being any different than that.
Very true, Ballad of John and Yoko being a grand example. I can see why they chose not to though.

I love that video Lover. The young guys are so good. This is one of my favourite Queen songs. Very introspective, considering. I think Freddie looks great here.

Thanks to Matty for bringing this song up during the week, I checked out the video. I dont think a video has ever hit me quite like this one. I genuinely believe it to be one of the best presentations for a music video-so simple, low budget yet jesus the content speaks a million dollars. Paul loved the Lovely Linda with all of his life, and this video just breaks my heart. Very few videos have struck me like this one. Absolutely heartbreaking, but reassuring at the same time. They loved each other so much. RIP Linda

The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band ~ We Deserve A Happy Ending Official

Back