Michael Jackson Quotes Thread [All Quote related threads merged]

OMG this quote is amazing! Question...

"We are Germans. We are Armenians. French, Italian, Russian, American, Asian, African... many other nationalities. We are Christians, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu. We are black, we are white. We are a community of some many differences, so complex and yet so simple. We do not need to have war.”

^ Is it available on audio? Pleaseeee someon post an audio download link!

Thanx soooo much! XOX :clapping:

Re: OMG this quote is amazing! Question...

Ohhh, can a mod merge this thread to the Quotes Thread? It'd be very much appreciated by me!!!

Re: OMG this quote is amazing! Question...

This idea has since been used in many marketing projects. The theme is something I have seen a number of times since then. Interesting to see where it came from. Thanks for sharing this.

Re: Michael Jackson Quotes Thread

Thread merged with the quotes one.

Oh, here's the video but it has the german translation...

can someone please send me some really good Quotes please cause i'm making my own t-shirts sayying :yes: of MJ :yes: cause i can't find any of MJ t-stirts at all :no: can someone please :cry: :pray:

^^^All you need to do is go back a few pages and look on this thread, Rockstar! That's why I created this thread, so people could find and discuss some of their favorite quotes. I know there are some good ones on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd pages! It's all for the taking.

^^^All you need to do is go back a few pages and look on this thread, Rockstar! That's why I created this thread, so people could find and discuss some of their favorite quotes. I know there are some good ones on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd pages! It's all for the taking.

thank you :flowers:

Theres enough reading here for several hours! And it makes you understand the way he think better :) I don't have any quotes though. I guess I'll read yours :)

anyway - Magdalene had a quote that I have to comment :p
„A lot of people don’t believe in God. Science is so silly sometimes. The sun has been up there for ages and ages. What holds it up? I don’t care how many scientific explanations they give me, it ain’t deep enough."

I've got to answer this!! The sun is not hanging! :p this is the scientific explanation:
1: The univers is enfinit! Theres no bottom that the sun or any of the planets or stars can fall down on!

2: The reason that things fall down is because of gravity. Thats why things fall down when you drop them here on earth. The gravity can differ from planet to planet (depending on size and a lot of other things that I don't know everything about :p). If you where on the moon and dropped a thing, it would hit the ground later than it would here on earth. Thats because theres less gravity on the moon.
In the outer space there is no gravity at all, as the gravity comes from a planet. So the sun does'nt fall down.

sorry bout this I had to answer it :p

Theres enough reading here for several hours! And it makes you understand the way he think better :) I don't have any quotes though. I guess I'll read yours :)

anyway - Magdalene had a quote that I have to comment :p

I've got to answer this!! The sun is not hanging! :p this is the scientific explanation:
1: The univers is enfinit! Theres no bottom that the sun or any of the planets or stars can fall down on!

2: The reason that things fall down is because of gravity. Thats why things fall down when you drop them here on earth. The gravity can differ from planet to planet (depending on size and a lot of other things that I don't know everything about :p). If you where on the moon and dropped a thing, it would hit the ground later than it would here on earth. Thats because theres less gravity on the moon.
In the outer space there is no gravity at all, as the gravity comes from a planet. So the sun does'nt fall down.

sorry bout this I had to answer it :p

He basically saying he knows that, but he thinks theres summat else cos its not deep enough. Not enough to grasp onto.

ok well sorry for posting a lame explanation then B) it's just my mouth that goes *blablablablabla* when the conversation is about science and magic and relgion and all of that :p

ah well .. btt!

String Theory is the theory in physics that at a level smaller than atoms, that the electrons etc are made of vibrating strings, in a round shape.

These vibrations create sounds?

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' "

(1995)

:yes:

wow when did he say that?

''You won't find a single award statue in my house, i like to still create the felling that i haven't achieved anything yet''

That quote isn't 100% correct but it was something along those lines

These vibrations create sounds?

Well basically they affect what happens at all levels, they all vibrate differently tho, in relation to atom type, condition of atom (solid, liquic or gas) and basically interact with one another. Im not the greatest physicist, as conservation is my thing, but i like sciences in general.

ok well sorry for posting a lame explanation then B) it's just my mouth that goes *blablablablabla* when the conversation is about science and magic and relgion and all of that :p

ah well .. btt!

sorry, did i offend you? i didnt mean to, sorry should have phased differently.

Well basically they affect what happens at all levels, they all vibrate differently tho, in relation to atom type, condition of atom (solid, liquic or gas) and basically interact with one another. Im not the greatest physicist, as conservation is my thing, but i like sciences in general.

I really like physics though I don't really understand much lol

IS THIS QUOTE AVAILABLE IN AUDIO?

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' "

''What happened to the truth? Did it go out of style?''

"I hate tabloids. I think we should have a tabloid burning and just make mountains out of em' and just, burn em' all!"

I love that one. :wild:

No, Tink. I don't think that one is in audio either. In fact, I think it's from the same interview quote you asked was in audio last time, lol! Sorry dear!

is this quote available in audio?

why not just tell people i'm an alien from mars. Tell them i eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if i, michael jackson, were to say, 'i'm an alien from mars and i eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'oh, man, that michael jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' "

me tooooo :d :d

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' "

(1995)

:yes:

wow! is there audio from this or a vid?

Back