ticketmaster refunds

Still Nothign from ticketmaster :huh:

Do I need to call then? & If so
what is their fucking nr?? This is all
very horrible.. For a month ago we where all excited about
this Cocnerts. Now we're asking for refunds :boohoo: It's all
so sad :cry: R.I.P. Michael WE LOVE YOU :wub:

has anyone got their money back from ticketmaster yet?

Yes, I did get my money from tm as mentioned a couple of post5s back..

I had my tickets for the 10th of August..
no refund yet though..

Btw what does it say on your order history on ticketmaster?

it says "Your tickets have not yet been dispatched." on my page..

I'm in the UK...
I didn't get any confirmation or any email after I filled in the refund form.
The money was just suddenly in my account today...

Ok, well, I would assume UK fans would get their refunds first (cause the banks are local to TM UK). So, I'm assuming the US fans should have theirs soon, too?

I'm not sure why there's a delay, but maybe the banks on the other side of the ocean have to give it a day or two for the refund to show up????

Anyway, it's good to hear they've started the refund process.

And yes. this is very sad. And cruel. I can't believe I'm checking on the status of a "refund".

I've got no email confirmation yet..its been a week now i think. Still haven't decided about my other ticket.. will probably get a refund though :(

I got my ticket refund to the credit card today. Im uk, 26th july, A Block and i filled in my form as soon as it was announced.
happy to have the money back so thats one less thing to worry about

Just spoke to ticketmaster and i didnt know the aftershow party and the concert ticket were seperate companys,so ya it looks like that is for the aftershow party :-( she said the tickets refund will take longer cause it is alot of money i just starting bursting out in tears,just all painfull :-( x

Just spoke to ticketmaster and i didnt know the aftershow party and the concert ticket were seperate companys,so ya it looks like that is for the aftershow party :-( she said the tickets refund will take longer cause it is alot of money i just starting bursting out in tears,just all painfull :-( x

I was supposed to be going to see him tomorrow. I'm supposed to be all excited right now. Instead i'm seeing Harry Potter tomorrow evening. Hardly compares does it? :(

I don't want the refund but I want the actual tickets.. but until now, still didn't have any news about it.. they says within 30 days but after 14 Aug there will be no tickets but only full refund.. I don't want it.. I want the tickets..

I don't want the refund but I want the actual tickets.. but until now, still didn't have any news about it.. they says within 30 days but after 14 Aug there will be no tickets but only full refund.. I don't want it.. I want the tickets..

You will have to make sure you fill in the form before August 14th. God knows when they will start to send the tickets out though.

Just checked my ticketmaster account today & it says:

Your Ticket(s)This order was cancelled.
For more information on refunds, please contact customer service.

I had two tickets for the 8th September 2009 concert but it does mention waiting 21 days for completion of the refund process. I completed the refund form in late June, so I would assume Ticketmaster will be processing refunds asap.

My ticketmaster account says:

This order was cancelled.
For more information on refunds, please contact customer services.

I ordered one ticket and a refund on this one... ahhh whats going on :( ????? anyone know??

I am in America and my ticketmaster order page has not been updated yet. It says "Your tickets have not yet been dispatched".....I wonder if I should do it again.

My ticketmaster account says:

This order was cancelled.
For more information on refunds, please contact customer services.

I ordered one ticket and a refund on this one... ahhh whats going on :( ????? anyone know??
I have this as well, except I asked for a full refund.. Now I am waiting on TM to refund it to my credit card

TM still havent refunded myself,

Can anyone confirm if they send out a refund confirmation email ?

thanks

have all my refunds now ... my bank looks so healthy...yet still in my overdraft lol

Back