Weird Al Yankovic Drops Michael Jackson Parodies From Set List

I love weird al forever.. and although it’s def disappointing I can totally and completely understand his logic behind doing so. It’s fine

Offend who? More people love Michael, than hate him because of stupid lies IMO. I do think the media is making a big deal out of it though. I'm pretty sure Weird Al believes Michael is innocent anyway. Weren't he and Macaulay Culkin throwing shade at Leaving Neverland at a comedy show recently?

Offend who? More people love Michael, than hate him because of stupid lies IMO. I do think the media is making a big deal out of it though. I'm pretty sure Weird Al believes Michael is innocent anyway. Weren't he and Macaulay Culkin throwing shade at Leaving Neverland at a comedy show recently?

The media is using propaganda to make people believe that this matters. It does NOT. They are desperate because their AGENDA did not work. The outpouring of love and support on June 25th solidified that.

Personally, I really don't care what Weird Al decides to do with his "show." Sorry but ain't nobody out there checking for Weird Al.

The people going to his tour(s) are.
And why is "show" in quotes?
weird.

Don't you call me pudgy, portly or stout
Just now tell me once again who's fat!

9d05466f6528a525a2616ee30e86a5d1.jpg

Let's be honest Al is just being a bitch and is worried people will be mad if he continues to play them.

Buuuut when it's okay to like Michael it's okay to piggy back.

Feels spineless to me.

Let's be honest Al is just being a bitch and is worried people will be mad if he continues to play them.
No one is paying Al no attention even he say he is getting no pushback so why do it? Some of these people make issues. Now when he does not do it, that may hurt Al. "Eat it" and "Fat" put him on the map and are his biggest hits and show stoppers. I give him a month (if that) to put it back.

We've gotten an update on the situation, looks like Michael Jackson hasn't been fully pulled from the show, according to a fan who attended Nashville on June 29th, the video for "Eat It" was used during the costume transition inbetween songs.

According to a fan who attended the show, "With all the backlash about dropping the MJ parodies, I wasn't expecting to hear Eat It during the costume change video."

al is full of shit

Yeah or the media lied agin or turned things arround like they did it multible times this year!
They don't want puplish people who expposing or absoluly don't belive the accusations unless it is he is too famous to ignore him and did it publically.
They instructed to publish and paying people who say the opposite!
When they continue to make enough money with it or someone of the accusers will come forward and say that MJ never did anything to him it will never change!
This year I lost nearly every hope that it will ever change!
The only thing we can do is to protect MJ and his legecy in listen to his music and telling people the facts as best as we can!
Its a fight against windmills!
The system behind the media has to change!
But it will only change when the old system gets unsucessful!

Last edited:
Weird Al more like weirdly ungrateful towards MJ for giving him a career hahha.

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing him live. It was honestly pretty damn good. Of course, he didn’t perform his MJ parodies and it would have been better if he did, but I’m not mad about what I saw. It’s probably the most impressive concert I’ve seen, even though I haven’t been to much concerts. Mainly because I haven’t been motivated to go to concerts since MJ is gone, but anyway, still a good show from Al. And it’s true, he did use Eat It in his interlude. Not the video itself but it was in there.

Hudson112;4263961 said:
Just got back from seeing him live. It was honestly pretty damn good. Of course, he didn’t perform his MJ parodies and it would have been better if he did, but I’m not mad about what I saw. It’s probably the most impressive concert I’ve seen, even though I haven’t been to much concerts. Mainly because I haven’t been motivated to go to concerts since MJ is gone, but anyway, still a good show from Al. And it’s true, he did use Eat It in his interlude. Not the video itself but it was in there.

that sounds promising! Excited to see him when he comes to Cali!!

Hudson112;4263961 said:
If he use it in the interlude, he might as well do it. I do not get that. He will put it back.

Al shouldn't have dropped the MJ songs from his set, and if anyone did feel ''uncomfortable'' with it, then that's they're problem.

Back