Wow, the tickets look amazing.

What did they look like ? Cause here it looked exactly like those receipts from that video.

Really? That's a bummer.. because I live in Estonia and that's just a tiny country and here it was this large picture of the MJ statue with an authenticity hologram on it and everything. Nothing too fancy, but back then yeah it looked really awesome. I still have mine :happy:

I saw the tickets on Sky or BBC news this evening. :eek: Hologram effect!!

I am not usually tearful, but I feel emotional thinking about the love and the thought that Michael put into making - not only a spectacular show for us, but seeing the closest thing that I will ever have to a (physical) ticket for the show. I'm not gonna take the "ticket", and I don't think MJ would blame us.

I saw the tickets on Sky or BBC news this evening. :eek: Hologram effect!!

I am not usually tearful, but I feel emotional thinking about the love and the thought that Michael put into making - not only a spectacular show for us, but seeing the closest thing that I will ever have to a (physical) ticket for the show. I'm not gonna take the "ticket", and I don't think MJ would blame us.

It's typical of Michael thinking of little details like that.

Not if there are hundreds of thousands of them lol.

There are no hundreds of thousands similar tickets, actually everyone is unique because it's a different date or different seat or both...

what about the people who bought on viagogo.. i paid hundreds for mine.. so does that mean i dont get any money back :O so some people could pay £75.. others could pay hundreds for the same tickets! seriously not well thought out! :(

I think the three different designs shown in the clip represent the 3 price settings we chose.

Am not sure if Michael designed the tickets, how are we to know the people that worked with him may be told to say yes he did 'leading us to believe that he designed them'.

To be honest the design is not Typical Micheal, it's very basic... it screams of AEG throwing this together to entice fans. It's just the image of the Lean or Moonwalk on holographic card... they look like bookmarks.

On the other hand, he was always behind the design of his album covers wich features on previous tickets... so who not this.

Apart from the gimmick of the hologram they don't seem anything special, I do believe that AEG made these up and are trying to entice fans by saying that Michael designed them.

I thought those recepis the girls had in the video were the real ticket... they could have made them up like that so ealisy as other venues often print the ticket on venue cards like that, without any photos or logo of the artist on.

I think the O2 do them in that manner also too.

Lv Francis x

I dont know what to do.. £75 is so expensive for me :( but i NEED to have it :(... what can we doooo?

I think you guys, that this is too rediculas for some people here to pay such an expansive prices, for a pice of a card with a holographic pic of Michael. We all love him and wished we'd see him. But he left and I don't think you guys need to pay such a high price for a holographic pic. There are thousands of pics of him, I actually feel much much better to see the pictures from the last rehersals, than getting this holographic card.

I think the three different designs shown in the clip represent the 3 price settings we chose.

Am not sure if Michael designed the tickets, how are we to know the people that worked with him may be told to say yes he did 'leading us to believe that he designed them'.

To be honest the design is not Typical Micheal, it's very basic... it screams of AEG throwing this together to entice fans. It's just the image of the Lean or Moonwalk on holographic card... they look like bookmarks.

On the other hand, he was always behind the design of his album covers wich features on previous tickets... so who not this.

Apart from the gimmick of the hologram they don't seem anything special, I do believe that AEG made these up and are trying to entice fans by saying that Michael designed them.

I thought those recepis the girls had in the video were the real ticket... they could have made them up like that so ealisy as other venues often print the ticket on venue cards like that, without any photos or logo of the artist on.

I think the O2 do them in that manner also too.

Lv Francis x

I agree with your post soo much. There is no way to know if Michael had really designed them, and it's not even the point, I believe he could but even if he did, soo what?! This are just cards. It's not like there never was a holographic effect before used on anything. Such idea for the ticket is nice of course, but the shows never happened, so what does it leave us with? If the shows would happen, than you could save the ticks for the memory.
It looks like, while the ticket sellers understand that they owe fans a refund they still hope to make some money, and tease fans to get the unvaluable card.

Yes we must see it is a money making idea and it's evil.

I don't believe he designed the tickets as to be honest what is there to design! Onstage photo's of Micheal danching 'which he obv did not take himself, unless he did the timer thing'
With a holographic effect done on a program on a computer!

For some reason I don't see Micheal sat there on his laptop fiddling about with photoshop;) Am not saying he's bad with computers 'however I am' or has no interest in usuing his artistry on computers, but hmm this just screams AEG.

I don't see what the big design is, they probably made them in like half an hour! Put photos into the programme,clicked a few buttons and presto you got the designs!

I don't believe that Micheal did these... I just have the feeling among all else.

They are just cards, further to my post about not liking items with his life days or in memory of, these are just yet another reminder of the sadness especially as they are to shows that never happened=(

I for sure would rather my money back, they won't take advantage of me here... I also can't afford to be keeping a ticket for that price.

What i think he did in the terms of designing the tickets is this: He says he wants something different than the usual tickets people get, so he comes up with the idea of 3d tickets & the kind of pics that will be on them (of course they are going to have Michael's photo on, since he is doing the show!) . He sends his people to investigate the idea, they hire people to design the tickets, rough ideas & designs are shown to Michael, he says yes & no to certain things until he gives his approval to the final designs we see today.

I'm wondering how long it will take for our tickets to come as they are dealing with each request by hand.

so when will they send us the ticket?

we have to fill some kind of form from michaeljackson.com choose refund money or spatial refund to get the ticket.
i choose to get the ticket.....so when will i receive it?

so when will they send us the ticket?

we have to fill some kind of form from michaeljackson.com choose refund money or spatial refund to get the ticket.
i choose to get the ticket.....so when will i receive it?

On one hand I have heard within 30 days of filling in the form & on the other all tickets are being sent out by the end of August. I have phoned ticketmaster twice & they can't tell me jack.I can't find a customer services email for aeg to find out what is going on.

I keep hearing that we should all have them by the end of Aug... looks like the refunds are being sorted now so I am guessing when that is done, they will start sending out the tickets

Back