Odeon Screening Enhanced Thriller for FREE this week!!!!

I dont know if I'm going yet, but does anyone know if and how you can book it online? I can't seem to find anything about it on ODEON site. If it makes a difference; I'm looking for Manchester tickets.

Nope, it can't be booked online unfortuantely. You, or someone else, has to go to the Odeon itself and pick up the tickets in person. Hope you get some! :smile:

Managed to get another 4 for both nights (Covent Garden) :)

There's loadz still available apparently :D

Oh, I also managed to steal a few T25 Promo Fliers :cool:

Last edited:
got my tickets yesterday, yipppeeee, got tickets for both screenings

here are what the tickets look like

051.jpg

sorry, its soo big, dont know how to resize. Its being held in screen 4 which has 156 seats.

050.jpg

this is a promo postcard I picked up in the box office when I was getting my tickets. I took lots and have been leaving them in random places all over London, like on the billboards on the tube escalators

this is a promo postcard I picked up in the box office when I was getting my tickets. I took lots and have been leaving them in random places all over London, like on the billboards on the tube escalators

Good work!!

i went and picked up my tickets on tuesday. i'm going to the covent garden screening on
friday and saterday.

when i went to the leicester square box office they told the screening is not taking place there but in covent garden.

i'm also gonna try and get some flyers as well today i'm not that far from covent garden.

so if anyone need any tickets let me know and i can pick them up.

I have this great idea! Wouldn't it be cool if there was an interactive sing-along, dance-along screen version of Thriller?? You know, you go to the movie theater dressed as a ghoul or as MJ ...and everyone gets up and sings and dances along with the movie??

Does anyone know if the Guildford Odeon has those promo cards? I wanna go and get one later.

Does anyone know if the Guildford Odeon has those promo cards? I wanna go and get one later.

i have no idea about guildford, are they supposed to be having a screening in guildford as well...i didn't know that. best think would be to call them and ask.

See ya tonight to all the people going Convent Garden!! THRILLER ON THE BIG SCREEEEEEEN!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! :smile:

What time is the screening showing tomorrow night? and is it still at covent garden?

Anyone got two spare tickets going?

hi man, yeah it gonna be cool can't wait

Hey! Yep, see you there! :wink:

What time is the screening showing tomorrow night? and is it still at covent garden?

Anyone got two spare tickets going?

Hey Marni, I'm sure there are plenty of people still with tickets. And yeah, like Murtaza said, same time, same place. :smile:

They did today - well i took 2, there were 2 left.

I'd laugh so hard if people turned up to one.. and there was like noone else there!!

It'd be a little sad though.

:D

Just got back from Covent Garden.

They showed Thriller twice :wub:

Hey everyone!

The night was amazing! The crowds built up outside the cinema as we chanted 'MICHAEL' and when the doors opened everyone ran inside, pushing each other, like it was some sort of concert! lol. It was crazy! :lol:

Once inside, they were playing the new remixes from the album and we got them to turn it up, whilst Danny and some members of the audience went on the stage and bust their moves to the music. Throughout the film, everyone was shouting and screaming, especially when Michael came on. At the end everyone started to shout 'We want more!' and so they played the entire short for a second time! :smile:

Here are some of the pics I took:

n664245842_604892_2695.jpg

n664245842_604893_2974.jpg

n664245842_604895_3432.jpg

n664245842_604900_4605.jpg

n664245842_604901_4849.jpg

n664245842_604903_5315.jpg

n664245842_604904_5548.jpg

n664245842_604906_6028.jpg

n664245842_604908_6520.jpg

n664245842_604909_6758.jpg

n664245842_604912_7479.jpg

n664245842_604915_8208.jpg

n664245842_604916_8460.jpg

Damn, was that me saying "3, 2, 1, Go"? :mello:

Last edited:
was the pq enhanced then?

Well I am not sure but it looked very good on the big screen! :yes: And the atmosphere was great! I just got back and I will miss tonite's show but the trip to London was worth it. I was so happy to see all those lovely MJ fans there, I thought they maybe less people but danm there were more than I expected. Anyways glad to have been there. Y'all should watch Thriller on the big screen, its such an amazing experience. You really appreciate the video in a way that you can't on TV. :punk:

The sound is really great and the whole thing really feel like a movie. Lol! You forget that this video is 25 years old.

I cannot believed i missed this..i am so dissapointed!!! I only found out about the other week by doin search online for THRILLER memorabillia! So tell me, how was it??? Was THRILLER shown in a widescreen format or in its original 1.37:1 fullscreen picture? They say it was digitally enhanced but was it really high quality picture..im assuming it was a fully digital screening? In surround sound??

Back