MICHAEL JACKSON Rehearsal 06-18-09 audio [LINKS ADDED]

correct me if im wrong but isnt the lipsync thread located someplace else on this board? and imo he looks fantastic. But since you brought up his health... Lest not forget what was in those smoothies shall we....

on another note DAMN THIS MAN IS FINE!!!!!

Im sorry in advance if this has already been posted but I had to put it up because its my all time fave song and it is very clear compared to some Ive heard.

There are 2 version on YouTube.

There is the original and the 'cleaned up' version that a fan edited so you you can just hear mainly MJ

So here we have Michael performing The Way You Make Me Feel.

Original version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwvOyivDHuk

'Cleaned up' Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-GfUQ13QYo&feature=PlayList&p=655F53624C2C98BB

Don't know what all the fuss was about at the start of this thread and don't care. Thanks for sharing it KOPV! It's people like you that can give us this inside look (or hear in this case haha) by sharing this material.

OW and everyone, put on some headphones of your listening. It makes the sound a lot better to listen to and more clear.

The remaining video/audios will be coming in the next days to come guys!! I'm glad you enjoyed hearing it..

I hope this alongside of course the THIS IS IT Trailer shows indeed that Michael still had "IT".. I can't wait for the world to see what Michael had instore!

Thanks for lending your ears to the King thru the audios!

I thought of something else I want to say. To those who are now sharing rehearsal audio (like the other person, sorry I can't remember who, who'd shared TWYMMF a couple of weeks ago)... thank you for sharing now, and thank you for having the integrity to keep it to yourselves back then (I mean pre-July, pre-Jun25, when we thought things would go as planned) and not leak them to the whole world before the concerts were to begin. That's cool, so thanks for that. :)

Link now added.

And Ive mentioned which ones I have.. Now this is the thing.. MINE are on my girlfriends laptop.. So not with me right now..

Which songs are these? Did you already get them? Thank you...

Im sorry in advance if this has already been posted but I had to put it up because its my all time fave song and it is very clear compared to some Ive heard.

There are 2 version on YouTube.

There is the original and the 'cleaned up' version that a fan edited so you you can just hear mainly MJ

So here we have Michael performing The Way You Make Me Feel.

Original version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwvOyivDHuk

'Cleaned up' Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-GfUQ13QYo&feature=PlayList&p=655F53624C2C98BB

LMAO! At you signature! :D

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON June 18th 2009 audio (soon) [LINK NOW ADDED]

Sorry KOPV, I owe u an apalogy.

Why is everyone focussing on wether its live or not. It was rehearsel, maybe they were focussing on the dance that evening instead of the singing.

Exactly. Michael's vocals were always incredible during rehersals. Just as good as the recordings to my ears. But sometimes, they are working on dance routines or lighting or special effects. Whether or not a particular fan recording is live vocals or not is just a reflection of what was being done at that moment during a rehersal. I don't think it has any bearing on what would be done at the concert.

I thought of something else I want to say. To those who are now sharing rehearsal audio (like the other person, sorry I can't remember who, who'd shared TWYMMF a couple of weeks ago)... thank you for sharing now, and thank you for having the integrity to keep it to yourselves back then (I mean pre-July, pre-Jun25, when we thought things would go as planned) and not leak them to the whole world before the concerts were to begin. That's cool, so thanks for that. :)

Agree. A little integrity is what the world needs right now. Thanks.

I'm really sorry that I have not posted the rest of the audio/videos guys.. I've been caught up with life and stuff!!! I'll try to get it posted my next day off..

In the mean time is anyone able to inhance the audio of the lesser quality vids.. More so the DIRTY DIANA clip??? now that I know it's not in the movie, I think alot of us would love to hear it in as best quality as possible!! maybe turn up his audio, and lessen the background noise if all possible?!?!?!?!?!?

@billyblues - did you work it out? Try VLC Player maybe?

I'm really sorry that I have not posted the rest of the audio/videos guys..

Could you please still do it? Which songs are the remaining ones?

BTW regarding Dirty Diana - was that live? That would prove Michael did rehearse it.

Does someone still have these? :( None of the links work and I'm dying to hear these! Please;!

Back