Michael and His Fans.. It Is All About LOVE !

michaeljacksonfansthril.jpg

Fan Post: Michael Jackson fans gather during a
“Thriller” flashmob at Place de l’Hotel de Ville in Paris, France

u4a3.jpg

Michael-Jackson-fans-Thriller-flashmob-October-28-2009-in-Paris-France-8.jpg

Michael-Jackson-fans-Thriller-flashmob-October-28-2009-in-Paris-France-3.jpg

Michael-Jackson-fans-Thriller-flashmob-October-28-2009-in-Paris-France-5.jpg

michaeljacksonfansthrill.jpg

832e00a83a88ae5e1bee23e55160d299_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

9vzn.jpg

[youtube]yuTo9hXNE2A[/youtube]

The Source:
http://bestofmichaeljackson.jclondo...-at-place-de-lhotel-de-ville-in-paris-france/

Last edited:
michael_jackson_in_london_peace_2006_608x456_WENN_503.jpg

The Article:
Michael Jackson Experience In London 14th – 16th of November 2006!

"As from being a fan for over 17 years and attended over 7 different Michael Jackson event, this was the very first time I saw Michael Jackson, not the first time of being in London since it would be my 4th time in total, but experience the magic with friends and fans I got to know from my last MJ events this was something we would do together, see Michael together and experience it together.

There were probably 300-400 fans outside his hotel chanting Michael, I didn’t do that because I wanted to show respect since his children was asleep and his guards came out and asked us to leave since he told everyone that Michael was asleep, but I didn’t leave because I knew that he was lying, there were probably 40-50 fans left around 1.30-5.00am in the morning. At one point we got to learn that Michael was thinking of taking up some few fans up to his hotel meeting him, but that didn’t happen and the reason why I won’t write about it because it’s confidential, instead Michael had sent down his guards to get all of us pizza. And these are the words the bodyguards told us: “This is from Michael”, that was such an amazing gesture of Michael thinking about us. We will be forever grateful because of that, and Michael if you read this we would like to express our happiness and thankfulness because of that, thank you so much! When the van came back we all rushed to the car and got ourselves a box, knowing that not everyone would get a box, but I managed to get myself a box and I will never ever forget this trip.

It was my first time ever and I will never forget seeing Michael so close, he was smiling to me, he was waving to me, he was telling me he loved me and I got a pizza from him. Thank you so much!! See you next time Michael!
All my love
Cindy – a PROUD Swedish MJ fan!

The Source:
http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/fans/wma06fanexperience.html

Last edited:
t600-DSC_0005.jpg

The Marion Junior Show Choir will perform a tribute to Michael Jackson (hence the gloves). Back row: Alexandria Strand, left, and Camryn Kidney. Middle row: Katherine Dwyer, left, Claire Barry, and Brianna Lynch. Front row: Caroline Owens, left, Erin Scott, Abby Wiksten, Jenna Gamache, and Bella Carrillo.

The Article:
Kids to perform Michael Jackson tribute for ‘Life is a Cabaret’ By Jennifer Heshion | Mar 22, 2013

MARION — The young members of Marion’s Junior Show Choir are breaking out their “Thriller” moves, practicing their moonwalks, and donning silver sequin gloves all for the sake of the First Congregational Church of Marion.

On Saturday, the choir will perform a series of songs by Michael Jackson as one of the many acts of the church’s “Life is a Cabaret” variety show. Other acts include covers of songs by the Beatles and Queen as well as jazz and classical music.

The event has been organized by church members Cassandra Morgan and Jamie Wiksten as a fundraiser for the church’s annual Christmas Cantata in December.

Of the performers, Morgan said, “Most of the participants either play or sing in the Cantata. They’re giving back. I think everyone is having a good time doing it. It’s a volunteer effort by the community to help the church.”

It was the kids who chose to do a tribute to the King of Pop. All big fans of Jackson's work, they said the hardest part was narrowing down their set list to a handful of songs.

“It’s been a whole lot of fun,” said choir member Claire Barry. “We all really want to sing.”

The show also gave the girls a chance to show off their dance moves.

“We have a lot of dancers in the group,” Wiksten said. “I really rely on my dancers to guide the others.”

As for the kids, being prepared is key to getting those tricky dance moves down pat. The girls had been practicing their routine since January.

“Practice, practice, practice is what I say,” said choir member Bella Carrillo.

All budding entertainers, the girls say they would like to be performers when they grow up.

“Performing is my life,” said choir member Abby Wiksten. “I’m going to be Hollywood.”

The advance buzz on the show made it a sell-out the week before it opened.

“We sold 200 tickets, more than we had tables for,” Morgan said before the show. “We’re at full capacity.”

The Source:
http://sippican.villagesoup.com/p/kids-to-perform-michael-jackson-tribute-for-life-is-a-cabaret/978404

Last edited:
Camp_Jackson.jpg

The Blog Article:

Camp Michael Jackson... May 4th, 2013

Each year MJFT organise a tribute to celebrate Michael's Birthday. For our 2013 tribute we have decided to hire a piece of land set in beautiful countryside to allow us to spend the whole weekend together - A whole weekend of Michael's music, dance and love!

At Camp Jackson you will be with like minded people who will come together to honour the day we were blessed with our Michael. The land is set in a beautiful valley, surrounded by trees, which offers tranquillity, privacy and freedom to do whatever we want to do, exactly the way we want to do it.
Camp Jackson will make a charitable donation to Michael Jackson's Legacy in all of our names, a percentage of each ticket will go toward making up this donation and we will be holding a raffle to raise funds.

Fans will be entertained by DJ BadLikeMike! If you wish to perform, bring a track with you and show us your moves! There will be lots of things going on for the children, including games, face painting, dance classes; with a view to showcase their new dance moves! We are organising a supersoaker fight, impromptu group dancing, a karaoke pyjama party, MJ disco, tent flag competition, MJ picture quiz, with more to be announced. We will be celebrating Michael all weekend!

The cost of your ticket includes two nights at Camp Jackson, all entertainment and access to all that's going on over the weekend. The organisers have hired the land, a marquee with flooring, lights and stage, event toilets, professional generator and fuel, directional sound system: to allow us to play loud music, logs for the fire and a skip to dispose of all our rubbish.

We look forward to meeting new fans and forging new friendships and sharing our love for Michael.

Posted by Admin • 3rd May 2013

We have had lots of fans asking if they can come for just the day. So we have now begun selling day tickets. Tickets are on sale via Skiddle, our website and Facebook. The day will begin at 10.00 a.m. and fans are asked to leave Camp Jackson by midnight. Ensure you book your taxi well in advance if required. If you are driving, don't drink alcohol and stay safe. Anyone wanting to stay overnight is asked to pay the difference between a day ticket and a weekender ticket - £15 to event organisers. This will be donated to MJL.

Please Note: Ticket Sales End on 31st May 2013 - All monies need to be paid to all parties in June to ensure Camp Jackson is secure.

Posted by Admin • 1st May 2013

We are happy to announce our Facebook and Twitter winners of free entry onto Camp Jackson! Lorna B, Joe B, Jeff P and Kurby G via Facebook. Thanks to our Twitter winners who all retweeted our image to enter. Please visit our Twitter page to see if you are a lucky winner! Thank you to all who liked, shared and retweeted

See you all in August.

Posted by Admin • 24th April 2013

Tej'ai Sullivan has kindly agreed to compere our karaoke disco and to sing us a few MJ numbers. Tej’ai has been an entertainer for over 20 years thrilling fans all over the world from children to adults with lavish tributes of all Jackson’s world tours and TV appearances. We are thrilled to have Tej' ai on board given his busy schedule and upcoming tour. There will also a photo opportunity on Saturday with any donations you wish to make to our chosen charity. You can find out more about Tej'ai on his facebook page.

Posted by Admin • 22nd April 2013

Please visit our ticket page! Tickets can also be bought via Skiddle and Facebook

Posted by Admin • 11th April 2013

Twitter & Facebook Campaign begins to give lucky campers a chance to win free entry onto Camp Jackson! Four tickets are up for grabs on Twitter and four more via Facebook. Retweet the WIN Twitter message to be in with a chance. Like & Share the WIN image via Facebook. The first lucky winner will be announced on Thursday 25th April. Good luck to everyone.

Posted by Admin • 1st April 2013

We would like to thank all the fans who have donated prizes to the Camp Jackson raffle which will take place over the weekend with the winners being drawn on Sunday morning. We are amazed at the generousity of you all.

Prizes so far:

2 x iPhone 4 Covers
Michael Prints
Set of Michael A4 Mounted Postcards
5 This Is It Blu-ray DVD' s
MJL Bracelet
MJL Large Photo Print
Michael Jackson framed photograph
White sequin glove
2 hardback copies ‘Moonwalk’
Black Blacklist Military Style Jacket
Michael Jackson Billie Jean Canvas
Dangerous cushion cover
Billie Jean cushion cover
King of Pop cushion cover
Dangerous Tour cushion cover
Danbury Mint Plate with 7 images of Michael - Authentication certificate with plate

Posted by Admin • 6th March 2013

CampJackson2013 Twitter is set into motion. Tweeting information, news and competitions! Currently being looked after by Eddi C & Laura Mc - Thanks guys.

Posted by Admin • 28th January 2013

Camp Jackson will make a charitable donation to Michael Jackson's Legacy in all of our names, a percentage of each ticket will go toward making up this donation and we will be holding a raffle to raise funds. MJL do wonderful charity work and have raised funds to enable their first project 'Everland Children's Home' to become a reality.

The Source:
http://www.campjackson.co.uk/

Last edited:
img-mj_102835766828.jpg

The Interview Blog Article:

SOUNDCHECK: MICHAEL JACKSON

I would normally never feel obligated—or even qualified—to weigh in on the death of a celebrity. Still, I feel compelled to say something about the passing of Michael Jackson. Writing about anything else this week would just seem obscene, especially considering what a huge impact Michael Jackson had on my experience as a music listener.

Like a gazillion other kids I came of age at the time when Thriller was basically just beginning to blow minds on a global level. I was in elementary school at the time and I remember demanding to be taken to our local Wal-Mart (the only place near the farm where I grew up that you could actually buy music) so that I could by a copy of the album. It was the first time that I actually went to a store specifically because I needed to have a record immediately and it was the first album I ever owned that I became literally obsessed with. Seriously, I loved Thriller so much that I was actually preoccupied with thinking about it. I remember laying on my bed and listening to the album over and over while staring at the inside photo of Michael holding the baby tiger. What kind of magic person gets to lay around while wearing beautiful white suits and pet baby tigers? Michael Jackson, that's who. I tried to memorize his dance moves. I listened to "Thriller" at night with the lights turned off because the Vincent Price voiceover scared me... but I liked it. I bought the 45 singles for every one of his songs just so I could display them around my room.

This all-consuming love quickly led to a Michael Jackson jacket (a red vinyl number covered in zippers, a birthday gift from my dad) and the predictable sequined glove (homemade by my mom), which were bold things to wear to school when you lived in a tiny farm town in rural Oklahoma. I had Michael Jackson pencils, posters, folders, and T-shirts. (I even had a red and white checkered half-shirt that said "THRILLER" in puffy iron-on letters. I wore the shit out of it). I had a Michael Jackson microphone that, when held in proximity to an AM radio, could be sung through so that you could actually hear your own voice on the radio. I imagined that Michael Jackson had somehow invented this miracle of technology himself, which only made me love him more. (I would seriously give my right arm to still have that microphone.)

Thriller was the first album that I remember feeling actually changed my life in some way and my feelings towards it never swayed. Even as I got older and my obsessive musical loves moved in a darker and more teen-angsty direction (namely The Cure, The Smiths, Cocteau Twins), I always held a special place in my heart for MJ. I saw Moonwalker by myself in a movie theater. I continued to buy his albums even after I'd become sullen and gothy and it was no longer considered cool for someone like me to do so.

In later years seeing Michael Jackson I couldn't quite reconcile the person he become with the person that I had loved so intensely in the third grade. He seemed a person done in by his own fame, by the fawning love and expectations of a gazillion obsessive fans like my childhood self. Despite being arguably the most famous person in the world, I find it fascinating (and deeply tragic) that he died also remaining the most mysterious. We might never know what was going on in Michael Jackson's private world but it hardly matters. I think about it sometimes whenever I'm asked to play records at a party or a bar. Every DJ in the world knows that when people aren't dancing or having a good time, the one thing that never fails is to put on a Michael Jackson song. His music is one of the few things that everyone knows and almost everyone you know unconditionally loves.

The Source:
http://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/soundcheck-michael-jackson#_

MJ Fans are everywhere :yes:

BMu9ju2CUAAinBx.jpg

Taj Jackson@tajjackson31h
“@MJsChildrenUnit: @tajjackson3 pic.twitter.com/MBCIldLGGj” I love this

[youtube]5GGftm9DxO0[/youtube]

The Biggest Michael Jackson dance in Europe 2011 !

Here is our MJ Dance Tribute Video to pay respect to Michael Jackson's legacy. The event was in Budapest, Hungary, in three different locations.
"Heroes`s Square (Hősök tere)" is the same location where Michael shoot his HIStory Teaser in 1994.
Page owners and fans, please share the video with others! Thank you.
This is not just one of the biggest MJ flash mob in Europe, but the biggest anti-racism flash mob ever!
Don't matter if you black or white...
MJ fans together will keep alive Michael's legacy around the world. :)
L.O.V.E. from Hungary

All music rights on behalf of MIJAC Music
Administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.(BMI)/Ignorant Music (ASCAP)
Original music sample is taken from Michael Jackson's album 'Dangerous' that is currently copyrighted.
The copyright of the song 'Black or white' is owned by the company who made it or the author(s).
It is believed that the use of this work qualifies as 'fair use' under United States copyright law when used on a nonprofit street flashmob.
The sole purpose of this video is to pay respect to Michael Jackson's legacy without seeking whatsoever financial or material gain.
If you are the copyright holder of the original music and you feel that its use here does not fall under 'fair use', please help us to correct the description.

:woohoo::clap::clapping::woohoo::clap:

mj-3.jpg

Celebrating a Legend | The Michael Jackson Bejeweled Statue August 30th, 2013

The King of Pop’s birthday was commemorated in style yesterday. From video marathons to hour long radio mix tributes and even a themed tribute party at Le Poisson Rouge Friday night in New York City, Michael Jackson’s birthday was celebrated in grand splendor.
While his memories and hits are plentiful, the King of Pop has so many items to be remembered by. From his famed property on Neverland Ranch, to the sparkly glove he wore, and red leather “Beat It” jacket, the list is almost endless. Another item has been added to the list. A specially designed statue of the King striking one of his legendary dance poses has been released just in time to add to the celebration. The artist, Jeff Koons, is known for other Michael Jackson pieces including a $10 million gold piece. This statue is designed with white and yellow gold and sits on a black jade base. The statue is adorned with 505 diamonds and 45 pieces of sapphire which gives the statue a weight of 395 grams. This collectible is available via Bon-Cadeau, a Russian boutique. The cost? A whopping $380,000.

mj-2-600x416.jpg

mj-1.jpg

The Source:
http://stupiddope.com/2013/08/30/celebrating-a-legend-the-michael-jackson-bejeweled-statue/

Last edited:
999516_10151799467504524_838971469_n.jpg

An MJ Fan Tribute - Tribute Brick for Michael Jackson - July 2013

A beautiful tribute from fan Sandra Faikus O'Brien who commissioned this tribute brick which was installed on July 2013 at The Morton Arboretum in Lisle Illinois. Sandra says "I commissioned this tribute brick as a thank you to Michael. I used to work at the Morton Arboretum, and it is a place of peace and healing. The atmosphere is tranquil and restful. It is a perfect place for Michael's spirit and memory"

Some great photos here as Sandra takes 'MJ' to visit the Arboretum on Michael's birthday ~

45681_10151799468864524_2056631029_n.jpg

1011351_10151799468619524_1404316741_n.jpg

1014053_10151799468454524_1454201649_n.jpg

972229_10151799468254524_992917288_n.jpg

969754_10151799467849524_1361951925_n.jpg

1004501_10151799467619524_581374813_n.jpg

Thank you Sandra for this wonderful tribute to Michael and sharing the photos

The Source:
Sandra has kindly let me share her albums of the tribute brick at the Arboretum ~
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151799467504524&set=oa.1403488429864660&type=3&theater

Last edited:
999516_10151799467504524_838971469_n.jpg

An MJ Fan Tribute - Tribute Brick for Michael Jackson - July 2013

A beautiful tribute from fan Sandra Faikus O'Brien who commissioned this tribute brick which was installed on July 2013 at The Morton Arboretum in Lisle Illinois. Sandra says "I commissioned this tribute brick as a thank you to Michael. I used to work at the Morton Arboretum, and it is a place of peace and healing. The atmosphere is tranquil and restful. It is a perfect place for Michael's spirit and memory"

Some great photos here as Sandra takes 'MJ' to visit the Arboretum on Michael's birthday ~

45681_10151799468864524_2056631029_n.jpg

1011351_10151799468619524_1404316741_n.jpg

1014053_10151799468454524_1454201649_n.jpg

972229_10151799468254524_992917288_n.jpg

969754_10151799467849524_1361951925_n.jpg

1004501_10151799467619524_581374813_n.jpg

Thank you Sandra for this wonderful tribute to Michael and sharing the photos

The Source:
Sandra has kindly let me share her albums of the tribute brick at the Arboretum ~
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151799467504524&set=oa.1403488429864660&type=3&theater

So beautiful - thank you so much for this tribute.

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-12.jpg

An MJ Fan Tribute - Michael Jackson: King of Soda Pop - August 29th, 2010

As part of the opening for the Michael Jackson Movie Showing at the Regent on La Brea, Artist Dan Seaton Brown created this amazing Aluminum Can Sculpture of Michael Jackson on La Brea Ave near Melrose.

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-6.jpg

Michael Jackson Aluminum Can Sculpture on La Brea Ave by Dan Seaton Brown

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-8.jpg

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-7.jpg

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-9.jpg

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-2.jpg

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-1.jpg

The Source:
http://www.thedirtfloor.com/2010/08/29/michael-jackson-king-of-soda-pop/#sthash.uVYn3MJZ.dpuf

:heart: :swoon::heart:​

[youtube]GTca2nrIn4U[/youtube]

Ohio State Marching Band "Michael Jackson Tribute" - Halftime October 19th, 2013

TBDBITL performs a Michael Jackson tribute at halftime of the Iowa game. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for more OSU football and band coverage @buckeyetv

Last edited:
That's really clever with the cans!

And what can I say about that Marching Band!! :D

[youtube]khBs7K42ICQ[/youtube]

A Tribute to Michael Jackson
The Earth Song by Andre Rieu and Carmen Monarcha
:clapping::heart::clapping:

MJ fans! This is a beautiful performance of MJ's "Earth Song" from July 2009. You will feel even more proud of being a Michael Jackson fan when you have seen and heard this grand musical tribute to him and his apocryphal song.

Performed in Maastricht in July 2009 in front of 9000 people this is an amazing tribute to Michael Jackson by Andre Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra. The brilliant soloist is the Brasilian singer Carmen Monarcha.

Last edited:
Michael & His Fans!

*Taken From MY Personal MJ tumblr.*

Michael Jackson Fans are more Like Family. :wub:

tumblr_l0udjyIqC91qbz69po1_500.jpg

15n66n5.jpg

nof041.jpg

tumblr_l0s12pw2891qbz69po1_500.jpg

tumblr_l1qd34eVo51qbz69po1_400.jpg

34pks36.jpg

33e6jgy.jpg

ncjr0h.jpg