MONSTER - The Official Discussion Thread

Monster being a single is out of the question now? It's sort of sad as it has hit written all over it, but I guess the controversy killed it.

Sounds even worse! I hate that song so much, it's just terrible. Only Michael i hear in there are the copy and paste ad libs they put in.

sounds much more like him to me - Monster is the only song i have real issues with, but with that alteration in pitch i can believe its him more. Just needs the vibrato to be altered in Melodyne and you probably have something approaching the original demo that Teddy had to work with. Just my opinion.

I just wish... wish this is Michael singing it.. but I just can't because to me, it doesn't sound like Michael.

I just wish... wish this is Michael singing it.. but I just can't because to me, it doesn't sound like Michael.

It's because T.Riley pitched up MJ voice and make it faster than original demo version. To be serious, do You think Riley who made with MJ songs like : Who Is It, 2000Watts, Ghosts and many many more, was not able to recognize Michael voice on Cascio's tracks? so even if Monster is overproduced it is still MJ song and it is still the best track on "Michael" after Behind the Mask:)

I just can't imagine day without MONSTER!! lovin' it!!

It's because T.Riley pitched up MJ voice and make it faster than original demo version. To be serious, do You think Riley who made with MJ songs like : Who Is It, 2000Watts, Ghosts and many many more, was not able to recognize Michael voice on Cascio's tracks? so even if Monster is overproduced it is still MJ song and it is still the best track on "Michael" after Behind the Mask:)

I just can't imagine day without MONSTER!! lovin' it!!

Same here, it makes you want to dance, plus it has a serious message to it.

^^^

One should think so.

I like the album very much - and Monster is a great song.

remember this is not the place for any vocals debate

Back