Favorite MJ Dance Performance

Which is your favorite Dance Performance?

• Total voters
Dangerous(American Bandstand's 50th anv)
TDCAU(TII Rehearsal)
Rock with you (Live from Kanas city)

[youtube]qPSGrmXiah4[/youtube]

gosh i had to watch this video to help me out its so hard but i havta say smooth criminal and remember the time because the dance moves were unique

voted for wbss :wild:

loveeeeeeeeeee the dances after "help me sing itttttttttt" - he gets it in!

Hmm..voted Remember The Time (I have this crazy thing w/ Ancient Egypt) but I already 'regret' it. :lol:

More faves further are Bad, TWYMFF, Ghosts, Black Or White (the feet-stomping & Panther Dance) and In The Closet gotta be the most sexy one, specially this move:

itc.gif

Hmm..voted Remember The Time (I have this crazy thing w/ Ancient Egypt) but I already 'regret' it. :lol:

More faves further are Bad, TWYMFF, Ghosts, Black Or White (the feet-stomping & Panther Dance) and In The Closet gotta be the most sexy one, specially this move:

itc.gif

I LOVE that move! I always rewind it back OVER and OVER again....

Smooth criminal is out of this world, but I voted Dangerous because it's just so cool and catchy. Other favourites are Thriller, Billie Jean, Ghosts, Bad and Beat it. From J5 I love Shake your body :p And The love you save. But really, what is there not to love?

I voted for Smooth Criminal hands down....as it truly is an amazing short film to watch and see live. Never gets old.

However... if Another Part of Me would have be an option - it would have been a toss up... the moves are certainly not scripted - but they are so inspired and from what he is feeling from the moment.... the magnetism is undeniable.

He is on fire, you can’t help but to feel it too.

I voted for Smooth Criminal hands down....as it truly is an amazing short film to watch and see live. Never gets old.

However... if Another Part of Me would have be an option - it would have been a toss up... the moves are certainly not scripted - but they are so inspired and from what he is feeling from the moment.... the magnetism is undeniable.

He is on fire, you can’t help but to feel it too.
I knoooowwww!!!!

Love that performance, so much energy.
I especially love the slide into the hand behind head pump lol.

Smooth Criminal is outstanding but this is another thread that I cannot vote because I'm torn between the choices. I'm too impressed by Thriller, Beat It, Bad, Remember The Time, and Smooth Criminal.

[youtube]qPSGrmXiah4[/youtube]

gosh i had to watch this video to help me out its so hard but i havta say smooth criminal and remember the time because the dance moves were unique
True, OMGoodness, just watching the first few seconds of that vid just gave me a :( feeling. Yeah, I've seen the Bad video and all of the videos a ba-gillion times, but something about just seeing that right now...:( *sigh*

I second that.....SO genius....Perfection, really
That's true..A couple weeks ago I really sat down and really looked at Ghosts and the behind the scenes stuff and MAN! That dancing was amaaaaazing :yes:

I can't vote though cause there's SOOOoooo many faves for me!

It's so hard to answer.... I love all his performances.... I think I prefer dangerous, smooth criminal and ghosts but don't tell me to choose between these three, it's just imposible.....

Ghosts, definitely. It has always been my favourite :) Though the others are amazing too of course.

I've voted for Billie Jean live but I have to say that I love so much Another Part Of Me live from Bad Tour .I now that is not a proper coreography but I love his moves.

The Smooth criminal video is just dance perfection and the coolest I have ever seen and is yet to be beaten but I also love Billie Jean live especially the Motown 25 and 30th anniversary versions :)

Billie Jean live in Dangerous tour is something spectacular. Voted for that, of course.

I'd say S.C, but I love Human Nature from the Bad tour...

without a doubt, Billie Jean was always the highlight for me in any show I saw LIVE (y) Michael just soars there really!

A close second is Smooth Criminal and then Beat it as I love the 'intros' during the HIStory tour :cool:

hard to narrow it down to one, but I chose 'billie jean' (live). he told a story through movement. I could turn off the audio and still understand the *feeling* conveyed. Michael alone, unchoreographed, without any distractions.. what more could I ask for? :) silky smooth and clean, yet passionate at the same time. difficult to pull off. i'm speaking of the debut performance.

if I could choose another option it would be 'thriller' (video). in terms of a routine, it doesn't get better than this. lengthy, wall-to-wall dancing, yet Michael is given enough space to step out and add his special touch in some places (I think the outtakes are equally, if more impressive!). the speed, the detail, and most of all; the funk! I've never seen it replicated anywhere else on that level!

Back