Pet Peeves

Drama queen, in France we lost an hour of sleep last Sunday haha. :)
I hate it when the clocks go forward one hour - you lose one hour of sleep :D I'm so glad it has happened for the last time here where I live. We won't switch to winter time anymore.

Wehn people do not clean up after themselves
when people think its okay to do something wrong just because someone else had.

^ Or even worse, when THEY give you a missed call and when you call them, they don't answer. WTF? How about keeping it next to you for the next 10 seconds?!

When you forget to do the shopping and you realise you have nothing to eat for breakfast. Argh!

My biggest is when people use 'i' instead of 'I'

Another is - When People Use A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word. Annoys the living daylights out of me.

People who blast music out of a mobile phone or the iPod Touch speaker - Hello, headphones, stop playing your autotuned crap out loud!

I'm annoyed easily. ^_^

They are both annoying. However, the word 'like' is just aggravating ?

Brad Marchand haters (2nd kinds of people I despised behind MJ haters)

marchand_haters_are_morons__by_prince_of_pop-dc96igf.jpg

My pet peeves include being friends with people who can't live without their phone and can't talk and have no social graces. I'm like, how hard is it to have a conversation!!! And also, I hate when people on YouTube ask to sub, like or comment, like they're begging for attention. I hate social media. I hate computers. Things that revolve around tech irk me to no end. I despise fake people that never reach out to you even though you spend all of your energy reaching out to them. I despise people that have no common sense.

People who use 'like' and 'you know' every other word. And people who don't know the difference between your and you're.

The words cheesy, saccharrine, corny, mushy. Hate them.

LOL why though?

I guess my pet peeve is when your laptop battery is almost dead, and it reminds you to plug it in, but you're busy. Then, your computer dies in the middle of something you didn't save.

Back