This Is It Tickets

they should've given the ticket, a programme, a shirt, and maybe the new song mj was working on or some sort of footage. not just charge for a shirt. if they did something like that, i'd look at them in a more favorable lite

It's a bit inappropriate to be handing out the memorial booklet with the tour tickets, WTF????? If anything I'd like to see a tour programme.

It's a bit inappropriate to be handing out the memorial booklet with the tour tickets, WTF????? If anything I'd like to see a tour programme.
it's a bit inappropriate charging full price for a ticket. nothing they've done has shown any tact at all, whatsoever

yesi mean USD. that's how much it cost us per seat.

and im sure the fans who kept their ticket will see it as a bonus but it's still a rip off

I'm not talking about value to a fan to have it, but the material values of making the ticket and programme still don't add up to the ticket cost.

it's a bit inappropriate charging full price for a ticket. nothing they've done has shown any tact at all, whatsoever

No it hasn't, no tact at all shown. They have been nice about him, bit OTT at times. The time I think Randy has slipped up and shown his true colours(apart from conning with the tickets and now memorial programme) is when he called Michael 'lazy'

it never does but this is pure exploittation. how could u charge that much and promise an amazing show and now just charge that much for a ticket to a show that'll never happen?

Have someone gotten their tickets? Or is it too soon? I want mine but my father and his friend are discussing it how to get it ++++..

Oh god I hope this isn't true.I feel sick now as if they are giving the memorial book with a ticket I would probably of decided to keep a ticket.I know the book was given out free at the memorial but I still would of liked one.
Would love a tour book too.I rekon they will release the tour book at some point. I bet they are all ready printed and just sat somewhere!

it never does but this is pure exploittation. how could u charge that much and promise an amazing show and now just charge that much for a ticket to a show that'll never happen?

I spoke to a friend about this. He's been to A LOT of shows over the past 30 years. He says they always give fans that option when the show is canceled, so I guess it's not that uncommon.

uh please, when jan 'postponed' her japan leg of the tour, they did NOT charge the fans the money to keep the damn ticket. that's crap.

adn i have had the honour of meeting the man himself and i feel that it's sick to charge fans the same amount of money if they saw him or not. just b/c he 'designed' the ticket

was their even a tour programme confirmed? i would love one! i would also love the gold memorial book with the tickets!

uh please, when jan 'postponed' her japan leg of the tour, they did NOT charge the fans the money to keep the damn ticket. that's crap.

adn i have had the honour of meeting the man himself and i feel that it's sick to charge fans the same amount of money if they saw him or not. just b/c he 'designed' the ticket
I'm not talking about postponed. When a show is CANCELED, they often give the option.

I also don't think it's right, but apparently it's not that uncommon. And I never got that chance of meeting him, so I'll choose the tickets as my last memento, what can I do.

Back