Lets talk about the differences between LN and puplic documents/statements from W & J and others

This is James second complaint:

https://de.scribd.com/document/324761203/James-Safechuck-September-19-2016-Second-Amended-Complaint

When I study it I have the strong impression that James claims there that the abuse at Neverland only took place in Michaels bedroom suite and not anywhere else at the ranch.
James definitly didn't mention all the other places he mentioned in LN in his complaint except from the bedroom suite.
That the abuse took place at other places at the Neverland Ranch seames to be an invention or an expension of (the pervert script from Dan Reed to) the movie LN.
Who else who have read James complaint share the same impression?

A difference is also that James mentioned several witnesses which should have observe something suspicious going on between MJ and James but didn't apear in LN or were even mentioned there.
Does anyone know if this witnesses ever say something publically about James and MJ.

There are also several other things James mention in his complaint which didn't find the entrance in the movie.
We know from the debunked Grammy story, or the debunked Thanksgiving story, but there are other things as well like MJ would constantly tape phone conversations and listen to those secretly other people do in Neverland with James, that MJ had maaaany sleepovers with James together in James bed room at the parents house etc.

Last edited:
Re: Lets talk about the differences between LN and puplic documents/statements from W & J and others

There really is NO document about James and Michael doing sexual acts anywhere else aside from Michaels bedroom? The train station story is not in any amendment?

Re: Lets talk about the differences between LN and puplic documents/statements from W & J and others

There really is NO document about James and Michael doing sexual acts anywhere else aside from Michaels bedroom? The train station story is not in any amendment?

Read it yourself. It is not much. Since page 14 of the complaint it is described what should have happened at Neverland Ranch.

I know there are not really more documents from James case.
Maybe only the first complaint and I heard about a Deposition.

Last edited:

I wasn't talking about only in this document, I meant any.. I've read that! An individual recently brought to my attention things that were mentioned outside of that specific within other amendments that change narratives. I was just wondering if it's something that we may have overlooked... I'll figure it out

thanks

I wasn't talking about only in this document, I meant any.. I've read that! An individual recently brought to my attention things that were mentioned outside of that specific within other amendments that change narratives. I was just wondering if it's something that we may have overlooked... I'll figure it out

thanks

Ask Lightbringer this question. I think this one person who have read all the documents and will give you a true answer.
When I have read James complaint I understood that James didn't say that MJ and James had sex outside of MJs bedroom suit.
He described only sexual abuse inside of it.

I found out anouther inconcistancy betwenn LN and James Lawsuit.
There is a HUGE difference between the Hawaii interview in LN and James lawsuit where it is also mentioned.

This says the LN script:

Michaels voice:
*"We're in the air on our way home from Hawaii, thousands offeet in the air on a DC10. I've had a wonderful time with Jimmy" '

Jimmy says:
*"Are*you taping?"

*Michael says;
*"sure, you can ask anything

Jimmy says:
*"How did you like Hawaii, what was your like best thing?"

*Michael says:
*"My best thing about Hawaii? Being with you"

Jimmy says;
*"how do you feel about, aum.. performing and stuff, do you likeit?"

*Michael says:
*"I love performing, it is the greatest thing in the world,because aauummm I feel at home on stage, I could live on stage, I'm the mosthappiest when I'm on stage and when I'm with Jimmy and Safechuck."
"The bestcommercial, of all the Pepsi commercial it's the one that you and I did. I'mnot just saying that, that's the best one.. Cause it has heart, every time Isee it, it makes me smile. And I*hope to be*you*us friends for*a long..forever, for a long time. Goodbye, signing off. Bye."

The interviewversion in James complain you can read under this link on page 8 in point 18:

https://de.scribd.com/document/324761203/James-Safechuck-September-19-2016-Second-Amended-Complaint

Did they use an voice impresator(s) in LN?

Back