Pet Peeves

major pet peeve... When computers mess up! Viruses, trojans, broken modems, corrupt kernels, dead hard drives ARRRGH!!!

I'm going through that now! It's so frustrating! Thank goodness I have a backup net book.

And I refuse to get a Mac (so don't try to convince me Mac people).

I cant stand the sound of someone eating / chewing loudly! If there is a tv or a radio or something around I have to turn it on so I dont have to listen lol.. or just leave the room!

Noisy eaters - I can't stand it, please close your mouth, I could almost cry if I am stuck in a room with someone who eats like that

People who eat with their mouth open...like I want to see whats going on in there...:smilerolleyes:

^^^^^^^^
I can tolerate most of my pet peeves but this is one thing I cant stand!!!
My family calls it 'slopping' & none of my friends choose to believe it exists & of course they all 'slop' when they eat! Drives me insane!

Also I know people cant help it but clicking jaws can be rather annoying :p

When I'm waiting for the elevator and I have clearly pressed the "up" or "down" button because hello, the light is on and someone always feels the need to push the button again. What, like my push wasn't good enough???
bahaha I have always wondered why people do that?!

This is an amazing thread...but I am scared to post incase I make a mistake hehe :mello:

...and please STOP asking what's going to happen next in the movie.
Holy crap, I had this friend who would ALWAYS do this and it was SO bloody annoying!

I just say "WHY DON'T YOU JUST WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS FOR YOURSELF LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO?!"

*10 minutes later*

"Hey who is this guy and why does he want to..."

e431050.jpg

Even my dad got kinda' pissed off at him, lol.

I hate ppl talking about me .....

this has happend so many times, and generally its this: My Pet Peeve is that I hate when ppl are talking about me & I do not know about the person hes talking to.

I'll explain- I don't like it when I am talking to an old guy friend (whom I really have feelings for) and then he tells me he has no girlfriend. (lie 1) After I asked him because I had planned to be with him.

Then suddenly, his gf messages me & is like "I know so much about you! You sound like such a nice girl... blah blah blah blah.." Ladies- I do not like this at all. I do not know you and you suddenly message me saying how much you know about me from the man I originally liked before you. thats effed up.

understand? i know it may not sound like much of a pet peeve but l do not like ppl talking about me to someone, and not telling me about that person theyre talking to.

I hate waiting around for the mail in the afternoon! Esp. when I know I'm expecting certain things. lol

Noisy eaters is my main one, makes me wanna scream! :bugeyed

People who can't spell -- and don't even care to look it up in a dictionary, and don't check what they have typed for errors before posting it. ARGH!!

Slow drivers!! If you want to drive slow, fine, just get out of my way.

rude people

People who are "always right" even in cases of obvious, blatant, irrational error!

People who talk really slow

people who eat really fast, then tell me how slow I eat!

men's pants with the crotch at the knees! -- Please pull up your pants, maybe get a belt?

I've got more...

People (including family) who don't identify themselves when they call you on the phone. Why do they assume I instantly know who are they?

People who push their religious views on me.

Doctors whose office hours don't extend past 2pm, forcing me to take time from work for an appointment. Why do I have to work around *their* schedule?

Doctors who offer little feedback and who have nonchalant attitudes.

People who rush in front of me on an escalator or stairs and then suddenly slow down, holding ME up. What was the rush in the first place?

Drivers who out of nowhere turn a corner driving too close to the curb practically running me over when I as a pedestrian have the right of way.

Pushy New Yorkers who are in a rush to get somewhere. Slow down and smell the roses, okay people?

Re: I hate ppl talking about me .....

this has happend so many times, and generally its this: My Pet Peeve is that I hate when ppl are talking about me & I do not know about the person hes talking to.

I'll explain- I don't like it when I am talking to an old guy friend (whom I really have feelings for) and then he tells me he has no girlfriend. (lie 1) After I asked him because I had planned to be with him.

Then suddenly, his gf messages me & is like "I know so much about you! You sound like such a nice girl... blah blah blah blah.." Ladies- I do not like this at all. I do not know you and you suddenly message me saying how much you know about me from the man I originally liked before you. thats effed up.

understand? i know it may not sound like much of a pet peeve but l do not like ppl talking about me to someone, and not telling me about that person theyre talking to.

I've had that happen before, the guy that I was intrested in, told me that he had feelings for me (lie). He had alot of girls that he was intrested in, I wasn't the only one.:doh: Luckliy, His current girlfriend didn't call me & tell me how nice I am.:smilerolleyes:

I've had that happen before, the guy that I was intrested in, told me that he had feelings for me (lie). He had alot of girls that he was intrested in, I wasn't the only one.:doh: Luckliy, His current girlfriend didn't call me & tell me how nice I am.:smilerolleyes:

damn. i'm glad you understand what I mean. and theyre whole excuse for not being honest with me from the start, is 'I didnt want hurt her/your feelings.' ..wtf!? my feelings are hurt 100x more for lying to me.

But thats not even it. His damn gf messages me like I know her! I don't know the bitch!
Gee thanks for telling your gf about me & you lied to me about her.

damn. i'm glad you understand what I mean. and theyre whole excuse for not being honest with me from the start, is 'I didnt want hurt her/your feelings.' ..wtf!? my feelings are hurt 100x more for lying to me.

But thats not even it. His damn gf messages me like I know her! I don't know the bitch!
Gee thanks for telling your gf about me & you lied to me about her.
Yeah, You wanna scream at them for not being honest with you when they could've told you the whole truth about why they said they were intrested in you were then in fact they really weren't. I got the whole "poor little me" game, Then he tells me, "I really don't really wanna hurt you but" I was sitting there thinking, "Well then why in the hell did you tell me that you were intrested in me, when you have a bunch of other women that you wanna sleep with."
:doh: I hate it when I guy does that, To tell you the truth, I'm gonna go les if this crap happens again & I'm not joking.:yes:

Yeah, You wanna scream at them for not being honest with you when they could've told you the whole truth about why they said they were intrested in you were then in fact they really weren't. I got the whole "poor little me" game, Then he tells me, "I really don't really wanna hurt you but" I was sitting there thinking, "Well then why in the hell did you tell me that you were intrested in me, when you have a bunch of other women that you wanna sleep with."
:doh: I hate it when I guy does that, To tell you the truth, I'm gonna go les if this crap happens again & I'm not joking.:yes:

He must not be too happy iwth her if hes not even braggin about the bitch. lol

Not someone to brag about lol. & actually I've liked him since 2nd grade.

I really hate it when a kid copies something bad they see on TV and then everyone tries to get whatever the kid saw on TV cancelled. I hate it because where on earth are these kids parents to tell them ''That's on TV you don't do that''

If a person can't tell the difference between reality and fiction then they are the one's with the problem and not the acual TV show

I hate people who make my eBay transactions a hassle.

*makes your ebay trans. a great big hassle , even more , more , moreeeee !weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee agent !* :wild::wild:

i hate people who hate :yes:

He must not be too happy iwth her if hes not even braggin about the bitch. lol

Not someone to brag about lol. & actually I've liked him since 2nd grade.
awwwww :D

Actually, I haven't talked to him in 3 months, makes me happy, don't wanna to deal with that dumbass womanizer.:smilerolleyes:

awwwww :D

Actually, I haven't talked to him in 3 months, makes me happy, don't wanna to deal with that dumbass womanizer.:smilerolleyes:

Ya I reallly wanted to be with this person since we were 8 years old. Nor do I, talk to him since before Thanksgiving. And that was only for a recipe

Ya I reallly wanted to be with this person since we were 8 years old. Nor do I, talk to him since before Thanksgiving. And that was only for a recipe
:lol:

I hate when my brothers don't listen to me, they're idiots. :perrin:

:lol:

I hate when my brothers don't listen to me, they're idiots. :perrin:

thats not it. he lied to me when I confronted him about getting married. I knew he asked her to marry him, so I said to him "So I heard your getting married." - and he denied it!! :lmfao:

People who take everything you say personally as though it's somehow aimed at them. The whole world does NOT revolve around you. :sleep:

When people don't put the peanut butter back in the refrigerator (the natural kind that separates and is thin after you stir it) and it melts and then it's all slipping out of your sandwich and running down your hand! No good. :no:

I agree with SO many things posted in this thread, lol.

Something I want to add is I can not stand it when people go on Youtube just to post negative comments of someone they clearly don't like or post racist/homophobic comments just to piss people off. That drives me nuts..

i hate 'clever' dishonesty, and the 'clever' defensiveness of it.

also..i hate 'what ifs'.

Last edited:
Back