The Other T.I.I Tour Costumes. (+ sketches)

I feel he wasn't too fond of Zaldy designs for him . I believe He didn't favour that exaggerated , pointy shoulder pad style too much , cause even he is curious/ made a remark about the jacket with the pointy shoulder pads in the film. I feel he didn't feel comfortable at all in that.
Remember?

I LOVED THAT BLACK LONG (GOTH )JACKET WITH THE CROSS ON IT NOW THAT WAS A YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PEOPLE!

DHquBwQXoAIDUyF.jpg

This costume was my favourite one. Simple, cool and stylish.
michael_jackson_-_reproducao.jpg

To me this is the best Michael looked style wise for 15 years. He looked smart and powerful in that suit jacket but still like an entertainer in the cool bright red shirt. If he'd wore something like this in the show, maybe for one of the slower numbers like Human Nature or IJCSLY I'd have been more than happy.
I remember thinking he looked great in this jacket during This Is It

I wanna say it too many costumes changes but more i think about it... he changed alot of jacket during dangerous & history tour towards the end mainly after billie Jean. But zaldy had one for damn near every song. I really did wanna see the Swarovski dipped set & that amazing bj costume performed. Im a tribute artist myself & i know forna fact.....black or white jacket was WAY too heavy to perform in & my weight & mj weight is the exact same...."THE SKINNIEST JACKSON" lmao

I really liked this outfit, from Zaldy. I can imagine Michael would have looked amazing in it.

picture-7.png

I also adore the "Heal the World" jacket, which is on the rack, second from the right hand end. Absolutely beautiful.

michael_jackson_by_zaldy_wardrobe.jpg

For those of you who haven't seen any of these costumes close up, or listened to Zaldy speak about them, this video is well worth a look. Knowing Michael, he didn't want to hurt Zaldy's feelings by saying that he didn't like some of them, so he had Michael Bush create some alternatives on the down-low. Carrying the weight, in performance mode, may definitely have been an issue.

The beautiful "Heal the World" jacket, which I love, starts at about 3:19.

The Billie Jean costume would have been interesting. What you guys think about it?

I like those lights that change color but I don't like how the stripes continue to the jacket. Also was this the jacket he was going to wear?
4341953939_d2a51459b4_z.jpg

Last edited:
One of the things I really like about TII was that MJ was going to wear the full Smooth Criminal costume on stage for the first time ever.

Thank you Mikky for the video . It makes alot of sense now , I can see the heal the world jacket on M. That's very special actually..Alot of thought & meaning has been put into that - its exquisite, and the black jacket with the gems shown after that, is really beautiful.

For me only the Black or White jacket is what i don't like.
I Understand that Zaldy wanted some new stuff.But looks heavy to dance and run around for BOW.
Let's not mention when MJ goes to the ride side of the stage,and the smoke and wind machine stars.with the white shirt going crazy it's too iconic.
Can't do that properly in a Heavy jacket full of diamond.

The Billie Jean costume is perfect.The Cirque Du soleil team also brought up the same idea for their shows.(Not the same 100%) but what could have been if.......

I personally love the costumes for Dangerous tour, including the gold fencing suit (aka the “leotard”).
The gold leotard is my top fave Michael outfit. It is stunning, imo. :love:

Since I'm already off topic ... might as well keep going, lol. My fave jacket is this:

artworks-dTmzYvGRIXEPHB7t-15NT8A-t500x500.jpg

Back