past MJIFC chatters unite!

Hi Sshanique. About time you showed up around here! Best of Luck to you with law school!

Huh i didn't post my details here yet? Might be blind though since i don't have my glasses on yet. Anyway..

*What name did you go by

FanOfMichaelJackson (fanofmj for short) yeah i had so many inspiration when i signed up. Some people went like "but we all are fans!!"
*Who do you remember most
Well i chatted with many people so i can't really give one name. But mostly i remember the dutch people on there and miss piggy (i think she went by that name.. not sure)
*Who did you talk to
I just talked to everyone. With some more then others.
*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment
I loved the excitement of fans when MJ was somewhere close. And i hated it when someone came in claiming he/she was the biggest fan or someone who claimed to be MJ and couldn't take it that the most of us just went on ignore mode.
*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room
Well not really funny but with some i did meet up in real and that was a lot of fun coz i never knew others who where MJ fan like me.
*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you
Uhm just the ones who claimed to be the biggest fan and all the fake MJ. ohh and i remember that every once in a while an MJ hater came in aswell.

Does anyone know how to set up some kind of reunion chatroom?

The same system (reloading) would be cool.

Wow, flashback city! It's great to see so many of the old MJIFC names. So when do we start filming the MJIFC chatroom reunion reality TV series? :fortuneteller:

Long shot, but was anyone on the Undernet IRC channel #mjfans? Over the weekend I've been thinking about the people I chatted with there but lost touch with.

I used to go there! back in the day! but I don't remember my name! lol! It was my first chat room! hehe!

Man how i miss a chat like MJIFC right now... Would be cool to chat with other fans at the moment.. not just on msn.

Somebody has idea's?

There was a similar topic before all the gen.disc. topics vanished..
I would like to open it up again.
I'd love to hear from other MJIFC chatters.

*What name did you go by
*Who did you talk to

etcetcetc

I mostly used my nick's Janena, Guinan and African Woman

Who i remember most? Peter, Marjo, Cass, Helle/Kismet among others!
I rememer most dutch chatters anyway...

I recall our virtual pillowfights (with Milja) and chatters respresenting certain furniture in our virtual room (i think was the doormat LOL), that was hilarious and fun but you should have been there at the time....it is hard to explain.

The worst moment for me was when the chat went KABOOM...DEAD...

And the chatter that got on my nerves most is probably Hamed Mayani (better known as 'I am MJ's biggest fan!!!!')
And of course all the liars/cheaters and fakers on it.
But the most people were nice, sweet and fun!

This thread made me laugh so I have to post even though I don't normally post on this board.
Last week I looked through one of the big Norwegian tabloids in the supermarket because I saw a face I thought looked familiar on the frontpage. There was a two-page article about a guy who claimed to be one of MJ's closest friends. "MJ's secret Norwegian soulmate". This guy spoke of how wonderful MJ was and how good friends they were and how it now felt like he had lost a familimember (which btw is the same thing Omer Bhatti said after MJ's passing, but HE actually WAS a very close friend of MJs). Annnnyway, the whole point is... the guy who told this story was no other than Hamed Mayani "I am MJ's biggest fan!!!!"! *lol*

I remember African Woman btw. ANd a few others here too:) I used to chat there as Monica/Jar Jar Binks. Good old days, I loved that room :p

OMG really?! That guy was so annoying! Then we all where having a good conversation and then he decided to post that stupid line of his a zillion times. At the end i put him on ignore.

I even remember there was a special about MJ (i believe it was take 2 interview, where we see him go shopping) where we see him jump infront MJ's car to do the moonwalk or something.

Long time no see Jar Jar:D

THE MJIFC! WOW...Man...now I really feel old. LOL! That was the first ever MJ internet fan base I was EVER a part of...WAY back in '96-'97, when I was like 11 or 12...DAMN...LOL...I remember the chatroom too. THAT PLACE was a trip. I think I went by a few names, but the main one I went by was "MJsMYLOVE" LOL. I believe that was what it was or really close to it.

And I do remember that guy too...Hamed...LOL

And I remember you TDCAU! And Minnie! I also remember chatting with other fans but it's been ages!

YES! THE CYBER FOOD FIGHTS! ALWAYS FUN TIMES!

Damn...LOL...

MJIFC RULED! Yeah, that was the 1st MJ Internet fanbase; I'd never grown up w/ people who were into MJ like me, so it was great to finally communicate w/ fans who shared a similar passion.

I was there too!!!!

My nickname was redrose...........

the ones i talked the most too?
Mechi.. african woman... kismet.. taylor,s mj,s babe...mama and papa bear and to whisper.

Wow, that were great times!

I was still in kontakt with many of them and still are.....

Heyyy you guys ! Just ran into this thread . WOW I thought you all disappeared over the years . I was a regular in the Michael Jackson Sony chatroom . So long ago . Great great times . I miss it so much . We had a blast . My username was always Ladytric . Anyone remember me ?

I also was regular in MJ Sony chat :) it was like my Internet home till it closed.

I think i was on there too but cant rememberv what my chatname was.......i think it was jessica m somethin like that

janena;1382955 said:
There was a similar topic before all the gen.disc. topics vanished..
I would like to open it up again.
I'd love to hear from other MJIFC chatters.

*What name did you go by
*Who did you talk to

etcetcetc

I mostly used my nick's Janena, Guinan and African Woman

Who i remember most? Peter, Marjo, Cass, Helle/Kismet among others!
I rememer most dutch chatters anyway...

I recall our virtual pillowfights (with Milja) and chatters respresenting certain furniture in our virtual room (i think was the doormat LOL), that was hilarious and fun but you should have been there at the time....it is hard to explain.

The worst moment for me was when the chat went KABOOM...DEAD...

And the chatter that got on my nerves most is probably Hamed Mayani (better known as 'I am MJ's biggest fan!!!!')
And of course all the liars/cheaters and fakers on it.
But the most people were nice, sweet and fun!

My name was summer at the MJIFC chat.

I remember Minnie, JarJarBinks (Monica), IanC, KellyH, Agent Vamp, iluvmj, angela, marjo, Papa Bear, Dutchie, PoP (Prince Of Pop), Julie, UpToMe, MichaelRadio, Blue, Lisa Marie...pretty sure Afifa was chattiing there too?! And Joanne...but I can't remember their chat names. Anyone remember magic from Israel?

I talked to everyone but I talked to the ones mentioned above the most...me, Agent Vamp, IanC, KellyH and Minnie especially would be in there for HOURS chatting and laughing so hard we almost peed in our pants from laughing! LMAOOOOO!!!! I could only use the computer at the uni because I didn't have one at home so I practically lived in the uni computer room during weekdays. LOL!! The good ol' student days! LOL!

Best chat moment....laughing so hard at the chats that almost peed in my pants! LOL!!! Worst moment...when ever the chat crashed or wasn't working! LOL!

The funniest thing happening....too many to mention...but definitely one of the chats with KellyH, Minnie, IanC and Agent Vamp. LOL!

I honestly can't remember anyone annoying.....maybe my mind didn't find them worth of remembering? LOL!

I wrote a parody about the chat back in the day too. LOL!

KEEP CHATTIN'
(To the tune of Speed Demon...dedicated to all the fans who used to chat in the MJIFC chat room, I was studying at the uni at the time and didn't have a computer at home so I had to go to the uni computer room to chat...)

I'm heading to the comp room
Chat's on my mind
And nothing really matters
I'm gonna chat a long time
One look at the comp screen now
To check all the facts
Agent Vamp in here yet?
If not, know she'll be right back!

Chorus:
Keep chattin'
Summer chatting all day
Never going away
Keep chattin'
Kelly's at the uni
Sending message to me
Keep chattin'
My computer's real fast
I'm stopping at nothing
Keep chattin'
Just pull off the plug
Or she'll stay in all night

Ain't nothing gonna stop me
Aini't no stop, just jokes
The chatters really know me
I'm never the first one to go

(Chorus)

Keep chattin'
Few more hours, or just one
You'll meet the coolest MJ fans
They'll tell you what is going on
Blue, DJ, POP and MichaelRadio
Gonna stay in here for hours
Like for me there's no tomorrow

By summer
Winter 1998

Ágnes;1383470 said:
my name was: AgnesS and later MJfanfromhunGARY

those were my first chat experiences...with analoge connection..so it meant for me all the time refreshing and loading loading loading :D :D it was fun, i was just getting known
the internet back then :)

Hey girl! I remember you!

Prince Of Pop;1703951 said:
*What name did you go by: Prince Of Pop
*Who do you remember most: Marjo, Papa Bear, Lisa Marie, Summer, Uptome, Maria, Taylor MJs Babe
*Who did you talk to: alot of people
*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment: best: talking about music, MJ and non MJ, worst- the haters
*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room: being involved in the cyber food fights. lol
*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you: any idiots that claimed to have close ties to Michael who never could prove it, and whatever "news" they said was about to happen, never did.

POPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Minnie;1705187 said:
*What name did you go by: Minnie, FlyAway, SilentWhisper and a couple of others I don't remember

*Who do you remember most: Oh Gosh... POP, Summer, Samantha, Blue, cass and a gazillion others.

*Who did you talk to: Everyone LOL Anyone, really. Summer def. is one of the more memorable ones. Boy did she make me laugh.

*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment: Best: Too many to count. Anything from discussing selling toothbrushes with summer (I swear, I never laughed like that in my life), to bitching and moaning with Samantha and Blue to... so many memories!
Worst: Being banned cause somebody accused me of being an MJ-impersonator... (The person didn't believe Denmark was a real country, so because I said I was a 16-year-old Danish girl they reported me and used messages where I said I was a pretty private person to frame me... Gah! I ended up mailing the admins several times to clear it up)

*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room: Selling toothbrushes with Summer... By far!

*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you: Hamed Mayani is def. up there LOL But the member who got me banned certainly deserves a spot too

OMG I forgot the whole toothbrush thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It rings a bell now that you mentioned but I can't even remember how we got into that topic?? Somehow I remember it had to do wth a crazy dream you had about your bathroom or something like that? LOL!

iluvmj;1818610 said:
Wow, I was just saying the other day that we need a reunion of old school MJ onliners when DirtyDiana2000 told me about this thread.

In the old chat, I was always iluvmj. I used to chat with errybody, but I remember my girl Summer, jrayne, EJ, DirtyDiana, DPP, rockofages, sshanique, kremlinsshadow, OMG too many to name. I started chatting on there in 1999 at my desk at work!

*sigh* the good old days. Ahhh, the days of MJ chatting, writing MJ novels, trying to figure out who the annoying posters were, following Mike around on those rare U.S. appearances with the King of Pop Fanatics fan club. Remember the Sony demo? That was my first MJ chase. :punk: Then on to Neverland, MJ birthday parties, MSG, etc. London here I come!

Summer, I miss you! My daughter is 11 now. I am not getting old. I am not getting old. I am not getting old.

To the good old days! And more to come. :cheers:You ain't seen nuthin yet!

iluvmj

OMG I was just thinking about you a few days ago and wondering how you guys are doing!!! If you are still around send me a PM!!! WOuld looove to catch up!!! And iif you still talk to angela tell her I said hi!!! And give your "little" girl a hug for me!!! I remember when she was a baby!!! I think I still have her picture somewhere!! I had it on my wall for years after you sent it! <3

UpToMe;1848991 said:
Wow, flashback city! It's great to see so many of the old MJIFC names. So when do we start filming the MJIFC chatroom reunion reality TV series? :fortuneteller:

Heeeeyyyy!!!!!! Long time no see!!! :)

JarJarBinkz;2044936 said:
This thread made me laugh so I have to post even though I don't normally post on this board.
Last week I looked through one of the big Norwegian tabloids in the supermarket because I saw a face I thought looked familiar on the frontpage. There was a two-page article about a guy who claimed to be one of MJ's closest friends. "MJ's secret Norwegian soulmate". This guy spoke of how wonderful MJ was and how good friends they were and how it now felt like he had lost a familimember (which btw is the same thing Omer Bhatti said after MJ's passing, but HE actually WAS a very close friend of MJs). Annnnyway, the whole point is... the guy who told this story was no other than Hamed Mayani "I am MJ's biggest fan!!!!"! *lol*

I remember African Woman btw. ANd a few others here too:) I used to chat there as Monica/Jar Jar Binks. Good old days, I loved that room :p

I LITERALLY SNORTED when I read that story! LOL! Too funny!!! LOL! I remember that chat name but I can't really remember anything about the person.

I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN with you guys in Munich!!! When ever I think of MJ & Friends, I think of you guys and the huge teddy bear! LOL! And was great seeng you in London in 2002 as well!! I still have your "Munich report" somewhere with the pictures! I just read it a couple of months ago when was going through my MJ stuff! :) If you don't have it anymore and would want to get a copy to remember it all in detail, let me know! :)

Norway is still on my "places to visit" bucket list, would be so great to meet again for a coffee and catch up if I ever happen to travel there!

---------------------------

I really miss the old days! When I think back now how I'd just travel to another country and take a taxi alone at 3-4am to a stadium without even knowing for sure if anyone is even there and with no clue how to get back and mind you, this was before cell phones.....wow! LOL! If someone told me "Okay...go to a foreign country and get in a taxi alone in the middle of the night with no phone and ask him to driive you away from the city center and leave you outside alone in the middle of nowhere....I'd be like "NO WAY!!!" LOL! Now even just the idea scares me! LOL! But back then, you just trusted that there were other fans there already and you always made friends at the gates while you waited and always found someone to go back to the hotel with. And back then you could ACTUALLY get to the front if you just waited long enough and went there early enough. (Did anyone else start training before the shows to get in as good condition as possible to be able to run as fast as possible so that you could outrun as many fans as possible once the gates opened and get to the front? I diid! LMAO!) Anyways, nowadays you can only get to the front if you pay a lot of money. I liked the old system more because ticket prices were affordable and it gave those who REALLY wanted it a chance to get to the front by just waiting long enough. I was SUPER disappointed about the This Is It seats because it was IMPOSSIBLE to get good seats and the prices were crazy. But of course when MJ died... felt stupid about having had any complaints about them. Of course if I could have chosen, I would have rather had crappy seats and at least be THERE and have MJ still be ALIVE than....well...what happened. :( Anyways....we all had so many great times with MJ and thanks to MJ. I love him FOR ALL TIME! And love you guys too!!! <3 *group hug* And I miss ALL of you...and I miss Michael!!! *sob*

My name was summer at the MJIFC chat.

I remember Minnie, JarJarBinks (Monica), IanC, KellyH, Agent Vamp, iluvmj, angela, marjo, Papa Bear, Dutchie, PoP (Prince Of Pop), Julie, UpToMe, MichaelRadio, Blue, Lisa Marie...pretty sure Afifa was chattiing there too?! And Joanne...but I can't remember their chat names. Anyone remember magic from Israel?

I talked to everyone but I talked to the ones mentioned above the most...me, Agent Vamp, IanC, KellyH and Minnie especially would be in there for HOURS chatting and laughing so hard we almost peed in our pants from laughing! LMAOOOOO!!!! I could only use the computer at the uni because I didn't have one at home so I practically lived in the uni computer room during weekdays. LOL!! The good ol' student days! LOL!

Best chat moment....laughing so hard at the chats that almost peed in my pants! LOL!!! Worst moment...when ever the chat crashed or wasn't working! LOL!

The funniest thing happening....too many to mention...but definitely one of the chats with KellyH, Minnie, IanC and Agent Vamp. LOL!

I honestly can't remember anyone annoying.....maybe my mind didn't find them worth of remembering? LOL!

I wrote a parody about the chat back in the day too. LOL!

I'm amazed you can remember me unless if it's Prince Of Pop, I was Prince of Pop (just "of") elsewhere and other places I used that name but I was mainly PoP here. Oh yeah I had a lot of fun over there until I was around for only months and I abruptly left and never return ever again because of a certain idiot/fraud who's name shall be nameless for what I heard from a couple of my friends bullying them.

Last edited:
Back