Dangerous 25: what would you like to see happen? [UNCONFIRMED]

I opened my IG and saw nothing but screenshots of that Dangerous 25 picture with captions like 'OMG IT'S HAPPENING' so I was super excited for a minute, then came here.. and now idk what to think lol. They didn't announce anything officially I guess, but then again, they also posted about it (for the first time since 2014) on IG and they didn't say anything about celebrating Dangerous this month, they just posted that picture with the caption #Dangerous25..
If there's not gonna be a release they probably should've worded this a bit more carefully - everyone's expecting this project now & fans will be majorly disappointed if they do nothing :/

everyone on facebook is saying that they want a release! they just can't ignore all of us!

This picture gives me hope for more than just a message celebrating the 25th anniversary of Dangerous.
I wait for a confirmation by the Estate.

IF there was something happening wouldn't we have heard a whisper from someone? We usually do.

Exactly this.

We've known about every project thus far months before they were officially announced. Absolutely nothing has come out for a Dangerous 25, so it's still incredibly unlikely a physical release is imminent.

Hey, if we're lucky, maybe they'll re-air the Bucharest concert on HBO :)

Does anyone know if this is true or not?
2d6573d7d278ce866e702dd1a5e820a8.jpg

HE ADDS:(We even were explained that the little "smooth criminal" moment in the dangerous choreography was there to prepare us to a huge video - song trilogy : smooth criminal-dangerous-you rock my world)

Does anyone know if this is true or not?
2d6573d7d278ce866e702dd1a5e820a8.jpg

HE ADDS:(We even were explained that the little "smooth criminal" moment in the dangerous choreography was there to prepare us to a huge video - song trilogy : smooth criminal-dangerous-you rock my world)

Wait what? So he is saying they recorded Dangerous? I find that hard to believe...

It ain't gonna happen....

They will not release anything new. No video footage or music. nothing.

They are waiting for this weekend to make an announcement!!!! :wild:

No one has. AlexRox is having delusions.

There is no Dangerous 25 physical release. The celebration was online. And it was embarrassing.
That stick of chalk is starting to look good all of a sudden. :lol: The Dangerous online "celebration" was downright pathetic. It does make one wonder if they have any faith in the post Quincy albums.

That stick of chalk is starting to look good all of a sudden. :lol: The Dangerous online "celebration" was downright pathetic. It does make one wonder if they have any faith in the post Quincy albums.

I read someone mention on this forum that they are planning on doing something for HIStory next year. If that's true then I don't understand why they can celebrate HIStory but not Dangerous.

I read someone mention on this forum that they are planning on doing something for HIStory next year. If that's true then I don't understand why they can celebrate HIStory but not Dangerous.
You and I both. I'll believe a HIStory celebration when I see it. Sony snubbed it a few years back when they released the red box album collection when MJ was still alive. The album does come with a disc of hits so that might be a certain angle for them; market it more around the hits including the hits from the album itself.

There's also been talk about a theatrical release for the concert (probably Munich). If a HIStory celebration happens, more than likely it will probably be a barebones minimal affair. This branding idea will probably start with 3D Thriller and another hits package at some point and later a new album; possibly duets as it has a far reaching appeal and can use current artists to tap into today's market. I will admit they've been good at making money, it's just a shame dispite that, that box sets with substantial vault material is probably not in their plans. More fans needed to buy Bad25 to prove it justifiable.

The next program of excitement to celebrate "Dangerous 25" will be to touch your screen every time you see a picture of the cover of "Dangerous"! Don't forget to tell everyone about it and to express your memories of doing so and most importantly what it was like!

The next program of excitement to celebrate "Dangerous 25" will be to touch your screen every time you see a picture of the cover of "Dangerous"! Don't forget to tell everyone about it and to express your memories of doing so and most importantly what it was like!

Please stop you are making yourself look foolish

Back