Guide to commerative/tribute magazines on MJ [Offical Thread]

Re: i got all the Tribute Magazine's of MJ

I've bought so many and looked at so many I can't remember which ones I have and which ones I don't. I was in the magazine place this morning at Grand Central Station and I was like which ones do I have again? I couldn't remember so I didn't get anything. I'll look at my stack tonight, then go out again tomorrow and pick up the ones I haven't gotten yet.

LOL yeah... that sounds familiar! That happened to me too, when I was in the US earlier this month, first I grabbed everything I could get my hands at until I reached the point, where I wasn't sure anymore what I have and what I don't have... I ended up taking a pic with my mobile of all the mags I already had... after that I could buy stuff again! ;)

hi :waving: HeartbreakHotelMJJ you should writ down what magazine you have :yes: that's what i did and i bright that book with me too see what i got it so easy like 123 :giggle:

I don't know if already posted... haven't checked out this thread yet, but stupid me just accidently bought a ebook of a tribute magazine... well, I guess it's my fault for jumping the gun and not reading properly, but then again I didn't think someone would go so low and sell ebooks of tribute magazines! Anyway, my stupidness is your luck!

Enjoy:

Free download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EVRXWG1J

2ch24h4.jpg

If already posted, forgive me... and if it stops to work, let me now, I'll put it up again! And if it's against any rules, feel free to delete!

I was lucky enough to get this, although it was the last one in the shop! It's a lovely magazine. :)

i got anyother :yes: :)

it's very good magazine i got it last night and it has 3 posters insider and the pictures and writting are in black and white :)

RightOninside001.jpg

I saw this one on eBay but I've never seen it in stores. Would you mind posting a few pictures from inside? I didn't know whether or not it was worth bidding on. Thanks! =]

I ordered the TV Guide Tribute, XXL, The Source, USA Today Commemorative Issue, and Ebony Tribute on eBay yesterday. haha Any of them that aren't talked about here, I will post when I receive them.

I saw this one on eBay but I've never seen it in stores. Would you mind posting a few pictures from inside? I didn't know whether or not it was worth bidding on. Thanks! =]

I ordered the TV Guide Tribute, XXL, The Source, USA Today Commemorative Issue, and Ebony Tribute on eBay yesterday. haha Any of them that aren't talked about here, I will post when I receive them.

:yes: i can post pictures inside of this magazines for you :yes: but i ahve to do it late cause right know i'm going out

:yes: this magazine is o.k to have it has black and white pictures and writting too :yes: i pay $10.00 for it :yes:

hi :waving: Pretty_Young_Thriller here you go here is pictures inside of that magazine you what :) here is right on magazine the inside

RightOninside002.jpg

RightOninside003.jpg

RightOninside003.jpg

RightOninside004.jpg

RightOninside005.jpg

RightOninside006.jpg

RightOninside007.jpg

RightOninside008.jpg

RightOninside009.jpg

RightOninside010.jpg

RightOninside011.jpg

RightOninside012.jpg

RightOninside013.jpg

RightOninside014.jpg

RightOninside016.jpg

RightOninside017.jpg

RightOninside018.jpg

RightOninside019.jpg

RightOninside020.jpg

RightOninside021.jpg

RightOninside022.jpg

RightOninside023.jpg

RightOninside024.jpg

RightOninside026.jpg

RightOninside027.jpg

RightOninside028.jpg

RightOninside029.jpg

RightOninside030.jpg

RightOninside031.jpg

RightOninside032.jpg

RightOninside033.jpg

RightOninside034.jpg

RightOninside035.jpg

RightOninside036.jpg

RightOninside039.jpg

RightOninside040.jpg

RightOninside037.jpg

RightOninside038.jpg

I think I'd like to get the Right On! mag. Would be interesting to see what they can show us. :)

177333.jpg

Issue # 37 September 2009 - The Michael Jackson Issue

The sun set on a former steel town as The First Family Of Soul rose to fame.

The Jacksons churned out hits with Motown´s Corporation.

With the help of hitmaker songwriters and producers, Michael Jackson charted his own destiny.

Filmmaker John Landis created a monster with Michael Jacksons Thriller...

http://waxpoetics.com/

177333.jpg

Issue # 37 September 2009 - The Michael Jackson Issue

The sun set on a former steel town as The First Family Of Soul rose to fame.

The Jacksons churned out hits with Motown´s Corporation.

With the help of hitmaker songwriters and producers, Michael Jackson charted his own destiny.

Filmmaker John Landis created a monster with Michael Jacksons Thriller...

http://waxpoetics.com/

thanks for post it :D i love that picture of him :wub:

when does it come out in stores?

Hello everyone,

I was looking at the postings/pictures from Right On magazine. I also have the Right On magazine. It seems that they did a number of articles and interviews with Michael for quite a few years. They captured alot of pictures and interviews with Michael. I didn't remove the posters yet as I want to keep them intact for awhile. I certainly would feel funny hanging posters up in my room at my age...LOL. :) Although part of me says...who cares!!!! The Paris Match picture is very nice as well. Michael truly was a beautiful person inside and outside. Today I am spending the day with him. It's been 3 months and some days the pain is no less then it was on June 25th. Today is one of them. God Bless! Peace and Love :angel:

SeptemberCoverSmall.jpg

20-page tribute to fallen pop icon Michael Jackson. We sat down with his once-right-hand woman, Raymone Bain, to get some of the best stories you never heard about the King of Pop. She also told us what he was like as a father and reveals how sharp his business sense really was.

http://www.s2smagazine.com/node/1469

OMG Seany that's a big a$$ collection you got there LOL. Pretty cool.

SeptemberCoverSmall.jpg

20-page tribute to fallen pop icon Michael Jackson. We sat down with his once-right-hand woman, Raymone Bain, to get some of the best stories you never heard about the King of Pop. She also told us what he was like as a father and reveals how sharp his business sense really was.

http://www.s2smagazine.com/node/1469

If someone is going to buy this magazine,plz scan the article about Michael,plz :( I want to read those :((((((((

i love that magazine of sister i love that picture of him ion front cover i love it :D

i'm going today and on saturday and sunday i'll look for it :)

MJ1009COVERnew-new-new.JPG

SPECIAL LIMITED COLLECTOR’S ISSUE COMMEMORATING THE LIFE & DEATH OF MICHAEL JACKSON: THE KING OF POPON SALE AUGUST 28TH TO PROUDLY CELEBRATE MICHAEL JACKSON’S BIRTHDAY, (AUGUST 29TH, 2009) RIGHT ON!’s Exclusive Collector’s MICHAEL JACKSON issue includes:

SIX XXL AUTOGRAPHED PULL-OUT POSTERS
EIGHT AUTOGRAPHED MICHAEL JACKSON PIN-UPS
VINTAGE ARTICLES FROM THE 70s, 80s & 90s
VINTAGE NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN PHOTOS FROM THE JACKSON FAMILY ALBUM...

More info >>>

http://www.rightonmag.com/2009/08/o...cial-michael-jackson-commemorative-issue-now/

Back