Cirque du Soleil 'Michael Jackson ONE' permanent Las Vegas show

Re: "Michael Jackson ONE" ..new Cirque du Soleil name for permanent MJ show

Based on the copyright letter

Cirque du Soleil Presents " MICHAEL JACKSON ONE "

This sounds good to me :)

I cant wait for the official announcement Feb 21st

Fans on FB thought it would be the number 7. Which I understand cause that's MJs fave number. But, ONE is good too. Make those trying to steal his crown know what time it is! :beee:;D

Who wants to steal MJ's crown?

Michael Jackson ONE, is like Michael will no longer be called KING OF POP.

^^Oh dear me, One is only for the Vegas show, while King of Pop is for All Time, his Global Name.

Feb 21, is just around the corner. Hold on to your seat belts guys!!!

Michael will always be the King of Pop. This is just for the show name.

No offense but where have u been? Cause I lost count already between the media and the wanna be artist thinking they can replace MJ.

So true--it began a few weeks after his death, & the last time was after the Beyonce stadium performance.

This message was just announced on the official Michael Jackson Facebook page:

"Climb on board and check back in 3 days for big news!"

It could be about the new Cirque du Soleil tour, about the next project, who knows?

bignews3days.png

Re: BIG News in 3 Days (Thursday, February 21)

If it's a new album then they better do it right this time, the first time it was let go as a one off and a hope they would do it right with the next album. This time I certainly wouldn't let it fly.

Excited to hear the announcement.

No, Its the Immortal Las Vegas show..100% sure..

^^ They never held a countdown to anything related to the Immortal show. Even the soundtrack was just randomly announced. Everything with Immortal is just announced without much lead up to it. But if it IS, I'm going to be superbly pissed off. Especially because it was hyped on the OFFICIAL Michael page. They could have said it on the Immortal page.

It's NOT a new Album. It was already stated a few days ago they would be officially announcing the NEW Vegas show and it's name on Feb 21st. The estate owns 50 % of that project it is an Official Michael Estate project . There is no reason to be pissed they are not doing anything wrong. They are promoting the New "Michael Jackson ONE" show. We already discussed it her in length here in the following thread.

[h=3]"Michael Jackson ONE" ..new Cirque du Soleil name for permanent MJ show[/h]

qbee;3779397 said:
It's NOT a new Album. It was already stated a few days ago they would be officially announcing the NEW Vegas show and it's name on Feb 21st.

Exactly! the press conference will be held in vegas about “Michael Jackson One”

Michael Jackson ONE, is like Michael will no longer be called KING OF POP.
Awe dont worry. Its just the name of The Show it doesn't take away his title _He will Always be King of Pop :)
Its making it clear He is the "ONE" and Only Michael Jackson and King of Pop

It was revealed on the 14th that Estate and Cirque du Soleil would make and announcement on the 21st of Feb

Officials from Cirque du Soleil and the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate confirmed Tuesday that they will reveal details and the title of the new Mandalay Bay residency show at a media conference Feb. 21. The guessing game has started as to whether it will be known as “MJ1” or “MJ One” -- or with his name spelled out when they unveil the logo.

Show Director Jamie King and Creation Director Welby Altidor will be there with legal eagle John Branca, who runs the estate, plus, Cirque President Daniel Lamarre. Vegas DeLuxe has reported that the cast from Montreal headquarters begins rehearsals before month’s end in the theater now that construction is complete, with previews commencing May 23 ahead of the June 21 gala premiere.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/feb/13/strip-scribbles-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-models/

No offense but where have u been? Cause I lost count already between the media and the wanna be artist thinking they can replace MJ.

Im upset everytime I hear that. They even said Bruno Mars. These media idiots have no clue the difference from a entertainer from a muscian.

It's a vicious cycle, I'm sure it was said that Michael was trying to take James Browns crown back in the day, and maybe Browns fans got upset. Al that matters is no one will replace him to you. Who cares what anyone else thinks!!!

It's a vicious cycle, I'm sure it was said that Michael was trying to take James Browns crown back in the day, and maybe Browns fans got upset. Al that matters is no one will replace him to you. Who cares what anyone else thinks!!!

Well I was around then, and Brown was Soul & Michael was more R&B and then pop, so it was clear that Michael couldn't take Brown's crown away. Brown's fans back then were older than Michael & were not worried that cute little Michael was doing some James moves. However, I see what you are trying to say.

Whatever it is I am excited. I will take any time of Michael happiness I can get!!

I know it's early but... I hope there's a DVD release of Immortal AND ONE somewhere down the line. Cirque really have done Michael Jacksons name justice so far, and I'm not expecting them to do anything short with this next venture. Seeing the Cirque last october was one of the BEST nights of my life, and I hope to make it to Vegas to see ONE

^ A DVD, no scratch that, Bluray release would be awesome especially for those who have been unable to catch it yet.

The very fact that most of the artists out now seem to autotune their songs to death, and are getting more and more repetetive should make it clear to everyone that they dont come close to being the 'next Michael Jackson' or 'next King of Pop'.
But theyre always gonna make comments like that i guess

At least it is something new to look forward to though! All new Cirque!

It is so great to have news that makes everyone happy.

Back