Michael 10 years Anniversary Passing. What To Expect?

Remember the mashup Mark Ronson did? He hinted about unreleased MJ music coming. After taking a brief listen to Ronson new album I am glad he didn’t touch anymore of MJs music. Ronson’s new album is garbage. Certainly not what he once was. It’s funny how producers go out of style so quickly. Not sure who I would want to work on MJs unreleased music at this point.

Why the estate , even US fans did not lodge a facebook campaign of say hardly known of songs i dont know! Lets say W'eve had enough! Shout! Re-release SCream! Who is with me for getting this done on facebook for Michaels birthday?
I had to laugh this morning seeing all the negative nellys! saying that the tv had pulled lots of anniversaries shows, then look what they got planned and its just crap about allegations mixed in with a bit about his legacy! Who gives a crap about that Shit!
Only thing that i did wish would go ahead was the continuation of this is it shows which where *supposedly* planned but i think this would of been with his estate etc! So that may still happen?

With everything that's going on - LN - it would have been a perfect move for the Estate if they had temporized Price of Fame and released as a single.

It really has a lot of potential that song - and MJ really paid the price of fame - and still does, so would be great to give the song a update and a proper release.

With everything that's going on - LN - it would have been a perfect move for the Estate if they had temporized Price of Fame and released as a single.

It really has a lot of potential that song - and MJ really paid the price of fame - and still does, so would be great to give the song a update and a proper release.
i thought the same way lately, price of fame needs to be finalized in some way.

maybe kai or nick could do something with it?
I lost any hope for the estate.

I just wanna say yesterday was so beautiful and sweet. it was emotional as always especially this year since it been 10 years since Michael been gone. it’s hard to believe it’s been that long. and it’s so sad to know he’s not coming back. it was so sweet to see people all over the world saying how much they miss him. and i’m pretty sure it was very hard for the family. Shoutout to the Jacksons family with prayers and love.

Michael you will always be with us in spirit. We love you and miss you very much.

With this HBO court thing it’s best for them to hang up now. If you didn’t see what happen yesterday then it’s pretty much sure that Michael is loved all around the world and he was always innocent.

I heard P.Y.T and ABC today on the radio! they even mention Michael anniversary and the lady on the radio was singing to ABC. they also mention Prince too because June is also Prince is Birthday month.:)

The estate could have relesed a compleate double album with the songs were MJ defends and explaining himself against the media and the allegations plus bonus video where he doing it!

It was very disapointing what they have done in 2019!
Without MJs Fans, Taj, Brandi, Charles T. And John Ziegler the crule media with the MJhaters whould have sucsed , MJs legecy could have been buried now and history rewhritten!

Last edited:
Back