George Michael!!! [MERGED]

Re: George Michael!!!

I like his music very much!!! He's great! :yes:

He is so good, he lives near me too! Hes always around this era, remember he was found in the car (ehem) that was near my school, :lol:

I love him. His voice is amazing, he is so good. One of the best british artists of all time, a legend. I love his Stevie Wonder covers too.

Okay ladies..that first video...the butt...isn't it nice?? GO on now, admit it...LOL!

He's got some good tunes. My favorites are, careless whisper, last christmas and jesus to a child :)

agreed, his voice is sexy as hell.
No wonder the ladies went nuts
for him. :D

GM is just GREAT.... loads of amazing songs

and I'm listening to Wham's hit from 1986
The Edge of Heaven

and it rocks for me as well:D

Last edited:

I love him. His voice is amazing, he is so good. One of the best british artists of all time, a legend. I love his Stevie Wonder covers too.

He is Greek ;)

And Jesus To A Child is my song of the moment. My God, I have always love that song, but you know when you REDISCOVER some song?

It is so captivating and sad... Pure genius. I think that George Michael is better off alone than in Wham. :D

I used to listen to Last Christmas and Careless Whisper everyday when I was little :lol: Now they're still two of my favorite songs ever :D

Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou is his real name, so I thought he was Greek/ of Greek origin.

Actually his father was Greek Cypriot (they are the ethnic Greek population of Cyprus).

Love George Michael :clapping:

course love careles whisper when he was with Wham
but the song I listen to most of his is A Moment in time

He has a very unique voice, I love his music...and going to his concert, listening to him live was a great experience.

But It's not like with MJ. Not THAT a big Fan of him.

I really love You have been loved and Precious Box, Careless Whisper, Jesus to a child...and many more.

The song called As is wonderful. I've listened to it for years. George Michael and Mary J. Blige voices are wonderful + the video clip is excellent. Wish they had performed it on stage.

Back