thinking about a michael jackson tattoo

^ nice one :)

here's my first tattoo, done on Wednesday July 29th too, in Eclipse Studio, Camden, London. on the inside of my left forearm.

dsc01370q.jpg

dsc013841.jpg
dsc01492w.jpg

Cute butterflies. I love the turquoise blue one especially, that's stunning. There's something off with the symbol. I hope you get it sorted when it's healed :)

*EDIT* I just noticed the sparkly bits you have around the tattoo, I love it :wub:

Here's mine that I also got on 29th July (what are the chances eh? :lol:)

IMG_0543-1-1.jpg

IMG_0543-1.jpg

I can't wait to get my forth one on Michael's birthday! :D

Last edited:
lol i actually saw three white butteflies in my garden flitting about exactly like ur tattoos!! sweet :)

Cute butterflies. I love the turquoise blue one especially, that's stunning. There's something off with the symbol. I hope you get it sorted when it's healed :)

*EDIT* I just noticed the sparkly bits you have around the tattoo, I love it :wub:

IMG_0543-1-1.jpg

yeah, the middle part of the symbol in my tattoo doesn't look exactly the same as on HIStory cover, probably because i used a partly hand drawn 'copy' of it, made in a hurry, and maybe the whole thing was too small to do details but i like this assymetric imperfection:)

i think MJ with butterflies around is a really sweet combination, i wanted mine to be in kinda rainbow colours, from fresh turquoise to warm orange. i like your idea too though on the picture above it's still covered and seems to be blurred, i'd love to see it when it's healed and clear:)

Last edited:

IMG_0543-1-1.jpg

IMG_0543-1.jpg

I love the placement of it!

Wow, just found this thread again. I LOVE the tattoos with the butterflies!

I think everyone should i already got mines done and i want a another MJ tattoo i love my first one so much i am so glad i got it.

For the first time ever, I am considering a tattoo...if I ever get one, it will be an MJ one. Hopefully my daughter won't be offended, haha.

Back