Member Support thread - come on in.

@ everyone:

I know that the loss of Michael will hurt forever and there's nothing much comforting, but let's see it at least in this way: An extinct star is still better than a star that never shone.

Michael lived to create great music, videos and shows, he lived to tell us his "lessons" on love, he lived to create memories every fan will keep, he lived to create a legacy that will never end. It may sound stupid, but that's at least better than if we never would have had him.

Keep that in mind! L.O.V.E. to everyone!

@ everyone:

I know that the loss of Michael will hurt forever and there's nothing much comforting, but let's see it at least in this way: An extinct star is still better than a star that never shone.

Michael lived to create great music, videos and shows, he lived to tell us his "lessons" on love, he lived to create memories every fan will keep, he lived to create a legacy that will never end. It may sound stupid, but that's at least better than if we never would have had him.

Keep that in mind! L.O.V.E. to everyone!

Beautiful and uplifting words, Non :better:

Dare to fall and you'll be amazed to see WHO picks you up...
Dare to share your pain and sorrow and realize you're NOT suffering ALONE...
Dare to be ALIVE and you'll see how your day brightens up...
Dare to SHINE and you'll discover the NEW YOU...
Dare to LOVE and you'll be showered by :heart:

Take care, sweeties :better:

:cry: *big sigh*

Hey people > :better:
bearhug.sml.gif
:give_heart:

It's just like losing a parent or family member. You'll learn to move on but the wounds of the event will never truly heal :no:

The wound might heal ,but the scar is forever

:( I know how all of you feel, I miss him too..it never gets easier..you just learn to live with it.

Michael is still alive in the sense that his music is still reaching to new and YOUNG fans I feel :yes: Only when "Michael Jackson" is not uttered by a single person on this Earth will he die...which I believe will never happen.

I just want to send my loving thoughts and best wishes to every single grieving MJ fan. We are all in this together. *Hugs*

I wanted to watch This is it before MajorLovePrayer 25/6.
As usual I pushed the button so I could get direct to select scenes/watch movie.
I don´t know how I did but I came direct to the part where Michael sings Speechless.
"Your love is magical,that´s how I feel...
Roses,Sunflowers and other flowers,toys,candles,messages,drawings,trees,tributes,majorloveprayer,worldcry,donations to charities....I think you can say fans love for Michael is magical

I just want to send my loving thoughts and best wishes to every single grieving MJ fan. We are all in this together. *Hugs*

Thank you

The one thing I so hate having to live with my depression over him. Is that I have totally lost or losing interest in some of the things I used to so L.O.V.E. Like the Olympics. 4 years ago I can't even begin to tell you just how super happy and excited I was. That London was going to be hosting the 2012 summer games. Especially since I am part British. I couldn't wait for them to be shown on tv. In 20 days it will start. And I could really careless about them now. I tend to get really annoyed and irritated if I see anything that reminds me about the Olympics. And I shouldn't be like this now. I should still be feeling the same way as I was 4 years ago. Even more so. But I didn't know what was going to happen in less than 1 year.:boohoo Of course I am still going to be watching them. But I won't be able to enjoy them like I once did. I was also like this for the 2010 Winter Olympics.:( I watch but I couldn't cheer for the countries I am a part of. Which is Germany, Russia, Poland, Austria, England, Scotland, and Ireland. And the one thing that is like really bad for me. I hate even saying this. Is that I have totally lost interest in getting more MJ items. And that is so totally unlike me. Bad 25 is going to be out in 2 months. And I really don't have any interest of wanting to get. Maybe for Christmas I might get it. But I really don't see any point of wasting money on something I won't be able to watch and listen to. Its been over 2 years now since I last watch him. And its been 4 months since I last listen to him.:( :boohoo It will totally be different if we still had him. And I will be pre ordering it. The very second I am able to. But the only thing that I really want to get in September is the latest Sims 3 expansion pack Supernatural. The one thing about the Sims games in these past 3 years. They were and are one of the few things that brought me great comfort in my life after what had happen to him.:boohoo Especially since I am forced to have MJ hating people in my life. Who hasn't really cared about how I have been feeling in the past 3 years.:( Which is something I should have expected from MJ haters.:(

I've avoided all Mike-related sites for months, making his music my focus in remembering/honoring him. His music is what will outlive all of us and remain a testimony to the beautiful soul he was (and always will be).

I hope that helps bring smiles through the tears.

Back