Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Vici;4253261 said:
It's in his own testimony from the civil lawsuit.

"After receiving Decedent’’s letter, Plaintiff and his family were invited to dinner by Decedent to Decedent’s home on Hayvenhurst Avenue in Encino. Shortly after their first visi tto the Hayvenhurst house, on Thankgiving Day...".

MJ paid a deposit for Neverland on 6th June 1987 and the deal was finalized February 1988.

2vl65cn.jpg

This didn't fit to the imagination that MJ would say to James he bought it for him.

I want to hear what the Jackson Family has to say about the many visits of James and his Family at Havenhurst.
Kathrine must have been always there.
James also mention in his complaint that he saw the brothers and Janet there.

Last edited:
This didn't fit with the imagination that MJ would say to James he bought it for him.

I want to hear what the Jackson Family has to say about the many visits of James and his Family at Havenhurst.
Kathrine must have been always there.
James also mention in his complaint that he saw the brothers and Janet there.

Exactly!

He met MJ in 1986/87 at Pepsi shoot and then he wrote MJ a letter which he replied to on March 10 1987.

Their first meeting after this was on Thanksgiving 1987 - (October/November 1987).

MJ paid the deposit in June 1987, at a time where he and the Safechucks had no contact according to James own sworn testimony, but he wants ut to believe MJ bought Neverland for him? LOL

Can we ask someone like taj when MJ start to sleep in neverland to maybe debunk that James was one of the first guests who had sleepovers at neverland (with MJ).

Just to clarify something that someone (not sure if this person wants to remain private) brought to my attention while developing the document I created...

The thanksgiving story - James talks about a phone conversation he had with Michael on Thanksgiving in relation to seeing each other, and speaks about seeing each other.. But does not specifically say they were both the same day! the way it was worded could very well be two seperate events!

If anyone has an objecting view point, please share that.. humans can always overlook something!

Just to clarify something that someone (not sure if this person wants to remain private) brought to my attention while developing the document I created...

The thanksgiving story - James talks about a phone conversation he had with Michael on Thanksgiving in relation to seeing each other, and speaks about seeing each other.. But does not specifically say they were both the same day! the way it was worded could very well be two seperate events!

If anyone has an objecting view point, please share that.. humans can always overlook something!

You're right, the wording confused some people. He's not actually saying that the dinner took place on thanksgiving.

Re- James "Jimmy" SafeChuck

i am going to address it by it , In all future posts. I hate that name. I hate him. I will never say it again . Its grown up now into an evil actor who uses emotional manipulation and abuses mental health.
Oh it knows whats its doing , :angry: Underhand ! entitled ! and Evil ?just like its mother.
SHAME ON IT. Take its child away , That poor child growing up with a father like that.:mat:

I don't know which legal document you have read but in point 14 of James second complaint from 2016 James clearly said that the first visit at Hevenhurst was on Thanksgiving Day the phone conversation took place after it in the complaint and in the movie james parents whould pick up MJ the next day to drive him to the safechucks home when he would be still performing in australia.

Can't understand all the fools on the net who keep saying the dates don't matter and that People get dates wrong all the time.

this isn't just about dates.

Sure, the dates don't add up because James stated multiple times he was abused until 1992.

BUT the narrative is now broken.

People can get dates wrong especially when your talking over 20 years ago. You could be out by a year or a month.

But the biggest issue here is that he claims to be abused in a building that didn't exist and this is no ordinary building. You can't confuse a train station of that size with any thing else. It's a completely different building to the house or anything else.

So why say you were abused in a building that doesn't exist if your telling the truth. If you were abused in that building then it destroys your other narrative.

As if we didn't already know this, but Dan sounds exactly like those typical haters and doubters here. It's a good sign ol boy is losing the fight.

screenshot_20190403-1rfjwq.jpg

People can get dates wrong especially when your talking over 20 years ago. You could be out by a year or a month.

But the biggest issue here is that he claims to be abused in a building that didn't exist and this is no ordinary building. You can't confuse a train station of that size with any thing else. It's a completely different building to the house or anything else.

So why say you were abused in a building that doesn't exist if your telling the truth. If you were abused in that building then it destroys your other narrative.

Bingo. And lets not forget these guys were interviewed about abuse in the 90's and DEFENDED MJ.

Re: Re- James "Jimmy" SafeChuck

i am going to address it by it , In all future posts. I hate that name. I hate him. I will never say it again . Its grown up now into an evil actor who uses emotional manipulation and abuses mental health.
Oh it knows whats its doing , :angry: Underhand ! entitled ! and Evil ?just like its mother.
SHAME ON IT. Take its child away , That poor child growing up with a father like that.:mat:

And that is my daddy name. James and we call him Jimmy. Moma calls daddy Jimmy when she is happy with him and James when she is mad at Daddy or if he said something wrong. Now I got to look at my daddy "side eyed". LOL

Wade said in 2005 that he was 15 til 20 times in Neverland til this day when MJ was also there.

The whole Jackson family should sit together with the other child friends and stuff members and try to remember every single time when Wade was in Neverland and MJ was also there and try to remember if he really spend time alone with MJ there.

Bingo. And lets not forget these guys were interviewed about abuse in the 90's and DEFENDED MJ.

Why can't we already read or hear the statements the two family made when they were interviewed in 1993.
I know they recorded it cause they recorded Coreys statement.
They must release this now!

You may be right, I'll post what is said and we can look at it critically.

Last edited:
As if we didn't already know this, but Dan sounds exactly like those typical haters and doubters here. It's a good sign ol boy is losing the fight.

Lying Dan is going crazy, as he continues to fight A LOSING BATTLE!!! He's just making matters worse in his feeble attempt to correct Safechuck's made up train story. Digging a bigger hole for his lying behind to fall into. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!!

Speaking of Safechuck, where is he? He's the one who told the made up train story. He's a grown freaking man, why is Greedy Reedy speaking for him?

At first Reed, was so sure of himself, now he's out here fighting with folks like a cornered cat. If it weren't so sad, it would be funny!

I read the thanksgiving story in court documents.
And sorry if I was wrong.

the doc says..

Shortly after their first visit to to the Hayvenhurst house, on thanksgiving day, plantiff was on the phone with MICHAEL JACKSON. Plantiff's parents suggested that he invite MICHAEL JACKSON to come over to their home. MICHAEL JACKSON said yes, and plantiffs and his parents drove over to the Hayvenhurst house to pick up MICHAEL JACKSON and bring him back to their home.

I think you are right, I personally was very 'iffy' deleting that point in the doc..

I want to edit it and re-send to Taj... I just hope he has not already had someone look at it!

I should have re-read it after someone convinced me otherwise.. I re read the other details this individual shared and that person was correct so I got caught up with the doc and did not re-check this specific statement.

Last edited:
Why can't we already read or hear the statements the two family made when they were interviewed in 1993.
I know they recorded it cause they recorded Coreys statement.
They must release this now!

I agree. We already have Wade and his mother on tape in 1993 on Hard Copy and other shows at that time defending MJ. Aint nothing on Wade's face or in his voice say "I was abused and hiding it". This is at an age investigators can get it out of a kid if they were really abused; if anything a kid can say he/she is abuse because of being told it over and over but not deny it over and over.

Last edited:
[h=1]'Leaving Neverland' Reportedly Incorrect on Key Detail[/h]https://www.complex.com/music/2019/...l-jackson-reportedly-incorrect-on-key-details

[h=1]
‘Leaving Neverland’ director concedes one of Michael Jackson accuser’s claims may be wrong
[/h]https://thegrio.com/2019/04/02/leaving-neverland-dan-reed-james-safechuck-michael-jackson/

[h=1]‘Leaving Neverland’ Director Dan Reed Admits Dates Given By One Of Michael Jackson’s Accusers Are Wrong [/h]https://www.inquisitr.com/5373985/l...by-one-of-michael-jacksons-accusers-is-wrong/

[h=1]Leaving Neverland Director Admits One of the Accusers’ Story is Partially False[/h]http://thesource.com/2019/04/03/leaving-neverland-false/

[h=1]Neverland doco bombshell: Questions raised over key allegation from Michael Jackson accuser[/h]https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12219007

[h=1]
'Leaving Neverland' director admits James Safechuck's claims are not entirely accurate
[/h]https://7news.com.au/the-daily-edit...ucks-claims-are-not-entirely-accurate-c-39790

[h=1]Questions raised over key allegation from Michael Jackson accuser[/h]https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...r/news-story/94155c870cb03f9e87bf7ed34d8c8a54

DAY 2 - Glad to see that the DEBUNKING of the Neverland Train Story is still being reported by some news outlets.

Dan Reed's head is probably about to burst!!!

the doc says..

Shortly after their first visit to to the Hayvenhurst house, on thanksgiving day, plantiff was on the phone with MICHAEL JACKSON. Plantiff's parents suggested that he invite MICHAEL JACKSON to come over to their home. MICHAEL JACKSON said yes, and plantiffs and his parents drove over to the Hayvenhurst house to pick up MICHAEL JACKSON and bring him back to their home.

I think you are right, I personally was very 'iffy' deleting that point in the doc..

I want to edit it and re-send to Taj... I just hope he has not already had someone look at it!

I should have re-read it after someone convinced me otherwise.. I re read the other details this individual shared and that person was correct so I got caught up with the doc and did not re-check this specific statement.

You could interpret that as the dinner taking place on thanksgiving or the phone call taking place on thanksgiving. It's not very clear. But I do think they meant to say the call came on thanksgiving. It is however misleading with the timeline as it sounds like they drove over straight away to get Michael when he was actually in Australia at the time. He would have visited them probably some time in December.

I agree. We already have Wade and his mother on tape in 1993 on Hard Copy and other shows at that time defending MJ. Aint nothing on Wade's face or in his voice say "I was abused and hiding it". This is at an age investigators can get it out of a kid if they were really abused; if anything a kid can say he/she is abuse because of being told it over and over but not deny it over and over.

Oh where can I watch the Hard copy interview?
I only know parts of the cnn interview with the robson family.
The full cnn interview is also something they have release or should hand out to Taj cause Dan Reed obviously got his hands on the full interview.
They show parts in LN from it we didn't saw before.
I would like to know if cnn ever show the robsons interview on tv before wade made his allegation against MJ.

You could interpret that as the dinner taking place on thanksgiving or the phone call taking place on thanksgiving. It's not very clear. But I do think they meant to say the call came on thanksgiving. It is however misleading with the timeline as it sounds like they drove over straight away to get Michael when he was actually in Australia at the time. He would have visited them probably some time in December.
It is absolutly clear that the dinner took place on Thanksgiving day.
Thats why the safechucks were invited there.
The estate debunked it. Thats the reason why James didn't say anymore that the dinner took place at Thanksgiving day in LN.
We go again back and for.

Last edited:
So today I saw this tweet.... yeah...

---

According to Dan @danreed1000 Michael Jackson was having sex with “thousands” of boys. Yes, he said thousands with an “s” at the end. Was it 5000 or 10,000? MJ Probably never had time to eat, sleep, write music or go on vacation he was so busy raping thousands of boys. 😆🤣😂

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4253302 said:

---

According to Dan @danreed1000 Michael Jackson was having sex with “thousands” of boys. Yes, he said thousands with an “s” at the end. Was it 5000 or 10,000? MJ Probably never had time to eat, sleep, write music or go on vacation he was so busy raping thousands of boys. 😆🤣😂

So this fool is trying to say MJ was like Wilt Chamberlin. LOL. This man is a fool.

Oh where can I watch the Hard copy interview?
I only know parts of the cnn interview with the robson family.
The full cnn interview is also something they have release or should hand out to Taj cause Dan Reed obviously got his hands on the full interview.
They show parts in LN from it we didn't saw before.
I would like to know if cnn ever show the robsons interview on tv before wade made his allegation against MJ.

I had it on VHS tape but I do not have it no more because I taped over it awhile back. I recorded that show when I was at work at that time and had my vcr set to record and it did. That how I had it in order to watch it later when I came home from work back then. I am sure someone still has it.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4253302 said:

---

Yeah a worker holic and strong religous man like Michael who had many other hobbys has soooo much time and is able to do so muuuuuch horrible things that he can survive it with this smile over 50 years....^^
Reed show the the world who really is the bad pervert guy in this game!!!!

And you don't confuse age 14 with 16 if in your narrative you clearly differentiated between before and after puberty (you may don't remember the year something happened in general, but you will if it's connected to something big event/turning point).

Plus, if his abuse continued during 93/94 (just to fit the train station timeline) he should have definitely mention "little" details in the docu such as the allegation and MJ's marriage happening as well during his timeline (at least for adding to the shock factor like "although he was married he still abused me"), but there is nothing in there.

And it's not like he recollected his story for the first time out of hazy memory, he had years to think about it and verify timelines and places for his lawsuit. Considering this it's even less possible to just make such mistake with the dates/places.

It's unbelievable how unprofessionally he acts and his deep involvement isn't healthy at all (how dare he speak on Shafechuck's behalf?!). I really don't know what to think if the MSM continues to cover his back.

And he basically says "yes, the actual persons I could find to make unfounded allegations in my film were lying, but why not talk about other imaginary thousands no one even knows about".

Last edited:
Back