Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

myosotis;4303977 said:
Interesting reports about lawyer Lisa Bloom, the atty. who is Gloria Allred's daughter, and who was retained by a certain H. Weinstein:

In March 2019, Bloom was quick to support LN on Twitter:

JuTw0eH.jpg

But it seems that Ms Bloom has some troubles of her own:

Lisa Bloom Blows Bruce Weber Case, Attempt to Coach Client to Lie Exposed

Some call it “another setback” others, “a slow motion trainwreck.” Either way, Lisa Bloom’s stain on the legal profession continues to grow as a judge calls her opponent’s evidence ‘Indisputable.”

Buddy Kreuger made a big mistake when he tried to cash in on having worked for superstar photographer Bruce Weber with sexual harassment allegations: Kreuger hired Lisa Bloom to represent him. Bloom has been having a very bad couple of years: She was exposed for having sold out all her past clients and feminist-bonafides to Harvey Weinstein, as reported in the book 'She Said'. She was exposed for having sold out her pal Ronan Farrow and participated in trying to get his reporting on Weinstein shut down with NBC. She has had to step back from numerous cases including ones involving CA Rep Cardenas and Usher. And, perhaps most humiliating at all, she lost a high profile case to a non-lawyer, Alki David, who admitted to being stoned throughout the trial.

In any case Kreuger is now shit-out-of-luck on his scam, thanks to Bloom.

“He appeared like he was trying to fit the incident into the statute of limitations, so the judge saw right through it,” a source familiar with the case told Page Six. “Bruce and his team had records and evidence that contradicted Krueger’s story each time he changed it, and the judge called Bruce’s evidence ‘indisputable.’ ”

Bloom did the same thing in the E. Taylor (not the filmstar) v. Alki David case, in which a jury issued a decision in favor of David 8-4, saying Taylor’s testimony was not credible. Taylor was caught in numerous lies on the stand.....

And, as Page Six reports, in June, Bloom was ordered to pay Weber over $28,000 in legal costs after one of her key witnesses refused to answer certain questions at a deposition in the case brought by model Jason Boyce, another plaintiff. Unlike other “Expert Witnesses” Bloom and her mother Gloria Allred use regularly, she seems to have accidentally hired one with a shred of ethics left, one who wouldn’t lie to support false claims. Allred was under fire recently when it was exposed that her go-to hack shrink, Cindy Buf Meyers “from UCLA” lied to the jury in the Khan v. David case about how much she would be paid for her testimony. She said it would be a few thousand dollars when in fact it was $36,000.

Both Lisa Bloom and Gloria Allred are said to be under investigation by the California State Bar.

https://www.shockya.com/news/2020/09/07/lisa-bloom-blows-bruce-weber-case/
it never fails those who are quick to judge others without substance are often the ones hiding or doing something. An this tramp had the nerve to try to judge MJ fans and now look at her. Yeah she know MJ fans do research and do not buy BS. That is why these people fear MJ supporters

elusive moonwalker;4303982 said:
Throwing stones to hide their hands

This, and I also believe that a lot of this is also projection. Because they lack a moral compass, they automatically assume that others don’t have one either.

it never fails those who are quick to judge others without substance are often the ones hiding or doing something. An this tramp had the nerve to try to judge MJ fans and now look at her. Yeah she know MJ fans do research and do not buy BS. That is why these people fear MJ supporters

I had no idea that b:censored: was that men hating feminist daughter. That woman had no spine and messes with us supporters of Michael, bet ya she like her mother kissed the mouth of the devil.

This year we've had quite a few people that talked shit about Mike last year, turning out to be very, very shady people themselves actually. Here we have former rapper Joe Budden, apparently or.... I guess allegedly (let's give him the benefit of the doubt, even though he didn't for Mike) likes to....pleasure his dog.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/joe-bu...antanas-alleged-legal-papers-news.117485.html
Again, it never fails. Those who judge MJ have something to hide or they will get falsely accused to see how it feels.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is Jeff. He calls himself a journalist. He takes movies as facts without any further investigation. Don’t be a Jeff. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NotAJournalist?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NotAJournalist</a> <a href="https://t.co/B182fNW13u">https://t.co/B182fNW13u</a></p>&mdash; Brett Barnes &#128420;&#9994;&#127997; (@IAmBrettBarnes) <a href="https://twitter.com/IAmBrettBarnes/status/1306782231298543616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Or maybe, you don’t know jack &#129324;**t Jeff. <br>Wasn’t there a huge boycott &amp; a failed cancellation of MJ that certain media eagerly helped create &amp; distribute. Common sense &amp; FACTS are why people STILL rock and defend MJ now. The movie’s been debunked and the accusers are known liars <a href="https://t.co/LtP95MTcKr">https://t.co/LtP95MTcKr</a></p>&mdash; Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) <a href="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3/status/1306693162442747904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 17, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So do we want another trial or not? I'm not disputing his innocence but I would be a bit anxious about the outcome either way. When it does eventually happen I think that will be the end of it, whether the verdict will be positive or negative.

So do we want another trial or not? I'm not disputing his innocence but I would be a bit anxious about the outcome either way. When it does eventually happen I think that will be the end of it, whether the verdict will be positive or negative.

Ideally not, for two reasons:
1. Finaldi and co (aided enthusiastically by press and worldwide media) will make a huge circus out of it, and as with 2005 everything will be mis-reported, and papers and TV will fill their pages and schedules with re-hashed rubbish from 1993 onwards. The 'D Dimonds' and their ilk will have another bonanza payday.

2. Civil trials (which this would be) have a lower standard of proof (which is why - along with the monetary compensation- all MJ accusers prefer civil trials). For civil cases the standard of proof is only 'on the balance of probabilities' (ie 'more likely than not), while for a criminal trial (as in 2005) the standard of proof is 'beyond reasonable doubt'.
It would be difficult to find jurors who have not seen / read about LN and all the media stories and celebrity (Oprah etc) endorsements of the film. And who also don't know about the 2003 allegations. Selecting an unbiased jury is also likely to be difficult given the influence of the 'Me too' movement.

A guilty verdict would indeed be 'the end of' MJ for most entertainment purposes. (It would also be a complete travesty of justice.)

Last edited:
Alright there's nothing we can do but it feels like the "endgame" here. Let's hope as in the Hollywood films the ending will be good and satisfactory. In the meantime we can only hope that "square one" can silence LN further.
I don't know how Taj's doc is proceeding but if it gets a release at the right time (before the trial) it might be an uppercut for Reed and co.

Alright there's nothing we can do but it feels like the "endgame" here. Let's hope as in the Hollywood films the ending will be good and satisfactory. In the meantime we can only hope that "square one" can silence LN further.
I don't know how Taj's doc is proceeding but if it gets a release at the right time (before the trial) it might be an uppercut for Reed and co.
I think Square One is doing a great job and Danny Wu is an outsider/independent who did it which makes it even better

Ideally not, for two reasons:
1. Finaldi and co (aided enthusiastically by press and worldwide media) will make a huge circus out of it, and as with 2005 everything will be mis-reported, and papers and TV will fill their pages and schedules with re-hashed rubbish from 1993 onwards. The 'D Dimonds' and their ilk will have another bonanza payday.

2. Civil trials (which this would be) have a lower standard of proof (which is why - along with the monetary compensation- all MJ accusers prefer civil trials). For civil cases the standard of proof is only 'on the balance of probabilities' (ie 'more likely than not), while for a criminal trial (as in 2005) the standard of proof is 'beyond reasonable doubt'.
It would be difficult to find jurors who have not seen / read about LN and all the media stories and celebrity (Oprah etc) endorsements of the film. And who also don't know about the 2003 allegations. Selecting an unbiased jury is also likely to be difficult given the influence of the 'Me too' movement.

A guilty verdict would indeed be 'the end of' MJ for most entertainment purposes. (It would also be a complete travesty of justice.)
Well, we are also in the BLM movement and seen the lies and injustice done to blacks (and many in BLM are keeping their eye on this case now with all the lies that have been revealed about LN an these liars). This is a new day and time than last year. Also, Oprah has been called out and all of her hypocrisy with the Weinstein/John the God issues and she does not have the "creditability" she once had and folks know that as well.

Last edited:
This isn't about 'LN', but I wanted to post it here because it has relevance to MJ documentaries.

This is a letter from a TV producer to Joe Jackson asking if he and Katherine would be interested to be interviewed for this doc. being made for British TV (Channel 4) prior to the 2005 trial.

SoYDpgN.jpg

The text of the letter is as follows:

To: Mr Joe Jackson

26th July 2004

Dear Mr Jackson,

I am writing to request an interview with you and your wife Katherine for a major high-profile documentary due for transmission on British network television about your son Michael.

The programme will be a balanced examination of Michael's extraordinary life and career from his phenomenal success at an early age with the Jackson 5, through to his days of record-breaking achievements in the Eighties, to a more recent period which has been dominated by stories of eccentric behaviour and controversy. This is going to be an exploration of a singularly unusual individual who has lived his life in the public eye.

Mixing contributions from friends, colleagues and experts with a wealth of archived sources, we will attempt to provide an in-depth portrayal of a talented musical genius. We will be concentrating on key issues in Michael's early life such as his extraordinary upbringing as a child star, and analyse how these have shaped his life and career.

We have already had a positive response from some of Michael's associates and those have been approached whose opinions are sympathetic to Michael as it is important to us to make a programme that is both objective and fair.

We will be coming to film in California in August and would be delighted to talk to you both about your incredible influence on Michael at such an early age in humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana, and how you were able to nurture him into a superstar. Needless to say there will be a substantial fee on offer if you would like to participate with the programme, and I would be grateful if you could contact us to discuss your availability and interest in this major project.

Sincerely

Sam Dwyer

The 'documentary' was 'Michael Jackson's Boys'. Dwyer was one of the producers.

This was a 2005 TV documentary made by Tiger Aspect Productions, and first aired in the UK on Channel 4 in January 2005 and in the USA on ABC in February 2005 under the title "Michael Jackson's secret world" narrated by Martin Bashir, featuring addition interviews. The documentary was released just prior to the Trial of Michael Jackson, and it focuses on a "supposed history" of Michael Jackson's interest in boys.

Interviewees included:
Ray Chandler, D Dimond, Terry George, P leMarque, LaToya, Maureen Orth, Bill Dworin (detective who said the drawings matched), Frank Cascio, a friend of Arvizo's who said Arvizo said Mj did nothing wrong (this teen was subsequently accused of assaulting a 14 yr old girl, but his mother said the accusation was part of a plot to convict MJ), and archive footage of Culkin, J. Chandler, Safechuck, Oprah, Sneddon and others.

There is one review on IMDB, which says:

''I am at one with the previous comment by Theo. This so-called 'documentary' is one of the most biased pieces of television I've seen in a long time. Irrespective of your opinion on the current case against Michael Jackson, you would still be hard pressed not to find this programme leaving a nasty taste. I find it hard to believe this could ever be shown if the case was taking place in the UK, as the whole tone implicitly suggests that Jackson grooms his young male friends, before rejecting them once puberty hits. There are a few interviewees who support Jackson, however, the editing and script are predominantly misrepresentative. There's a plethora of archive footage to back up the director's agenda, but very little in the way of investigative journalism. Indeed, a very dangerous film.''
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443586/

I'm wondering (with all this filming in court that DR will be doing) if he is planning another doc. IF these cases go to trial, before the trials?

Last edited:
No doubt hes looking at a follow up. No other reason. That mjs boys was jack perritti the one who recently did the BBC one after L.N. hes done several hatchett jobs on mj yet lies and claims to be a fan inorder to make his documented lies and bias appear more credible. Total scum.

No doubt hes looking at a follow up. No other reason. That mjs boys was jack perritti the one who recently did the BBC one after L.N. hes done several hatchett jobs on mj yet lies and claims to be a fan inorder to make his documented lies and bias appear more credible. Total scum.

I'm sure he is, but the point of 'Michael Jackson's Boys' was that it was made specifically to sway public opinion before the 2005 trial, and it hadn't occurred to me that DR would likely try to do the same thing timing-wise :(

(Though of course this time we hope the case will be thrown out and there will be no trial.)

Last edited:
Yeah i agree defo try to sway But will a usa network pick it up after the L.N mess. But i wouldnt worry its along way off. I doubt it will get anywhere near that. Either that or a docu to twist how the big bad estate got the cases thrown out and look at these poor victims

Not LN related, but Dan's not having a good week. Some of his former colleagues were injured in the attack in Paris. I hope they will make a good recovery.

Documentary Producers Injured in Knife Attack Near Former Charlie Hebdo Office in Paris

Two people severely injured in a knife attack outside the former Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo are staff at production company Premieres Lignes, which made HBO documentary &#8220;Three Days of Terror: The Charlie Hebdo Attacks.&#8221;

Variety has confirmed with Premieres Lignes co-director Paul Moreira that two of the company&#8217;s producers were involved in the attack.

Premieres Lignes in 2015 produced the film &#8220;Three Days of Terror&#8221; with &#8220;Leaving Neverland&#8221; helmer Dan Reed. The film aired on HBO, the BBC and France 2, and was nominated for two 2017 News & Documentary Emmy Awards, including outstanding investigative documentary and research. The company&#8217;s offices are believed to be in close proximity to the former Charlie Hebdo offices.

The Associated Press (AP) has reported that police have now arrested what they believe to be a suspect in the incident.

The Charlie Hebdo trial is currently underway in Paris.

https://variety.com/2020/politics/global/two-injured-knife-attacked-charlie-hebdo-paris-1234783561/

It's being reported that Prime Minister Boris Johnson has offered the 'Ofcom' Chairmanship to Paul Dacre, who was the Editor of the Daily Mail from July 2002 and subsequently the Mail Group's Editor in Chief, and from Oct '18 was Chairman of Associated Newspapers, part of the Mail's Holding Group.

Bearing in mind that we know Reed is aiming to make 'LN2', and Ofcom is the UK TV regulator (with oversight of such things as impartiality and accuracy of TV programmes) what could we expect of Dacre as Ofcom Chairman?

Well, here's an example of how he treated MJ, when he was Editor at the 'Faily Mail':

Sat 23 Nov 2002 01.13 GMT

Mail's photo doctoring infuriates agency

Airbrush used on Michael Jackson image on front page

Sat 23 Nov 2002 01.13 GMT
The Mail merged two Reuters pictures of Jackson taking his children for a walk in a Berlin zoo with veils over their faces. The paper also airbrushed out Jackson's security personnel, making the singer appear a more lonely figure. It superimposed the headline "Is he fit to be a dad?".

The action might breach the press complaints commission's code of practice, part one of which states: "Newspapers and periodicals must take care not to publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted material, including pictures."

It is thought the Mail could argue that the pictures were not inaccurate, misleading or distorted - because the point of the montage was to show that Jackson's children were veiled. It might say that the airbrushing was merely to "tidy up" the picture, in order to make it clearer.

In its contracts with publishers Reuters makes clear that it forbids alterations of any kind. It is understood that the agency is furious with those made by the Daily Mail.

A spokesman for the agency said: "Obviously we take it very seriously, because we do not permit any doctoring of our text or pictures. We have taken it up with the Mail, but as yet we have not yet received a response to our request for an explanation."

The picture was used on Thursday to illustrate a front-page story that began: "This is a family day out - Michael Jackson style. Their heads covered in red veils, his son Prince Michael, five, and four-year-old daughter Paris Michael tour Berlin Zoo with their father."

The paper described the "bizarre sight" as adding to concerns over the singer's "increasingly odd behaviour". A day earlier he had been pictured dangling his baby son, called Prince Michael II, over the balcony of his Berlin hotel. The story continued in a double-page spread inside the paper.

Paul Dacre, the Daily Mail editor, is one of the 16 PCC commissioners, who decide on complaints against newspapers. If any complaint is made, Mr Dacre would not be involved in the decision. The PCC's mission statement says: "Editors and publishers must ensure the code is observed rigorously."

Reuters will decide next week what action to take. It could either make a PCC complaint, or threaten to withdraw its contract with the Mail; the second is regarded as more likely. A referral to the PCC would be a rare instance of one media organisation complaining against another.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/nov/23/arts.pressandpublishing

(I couldn't find information about how this Reuters dispute was resolved, unfortunately).

Today's 'Ofcom Chairmanship offer' news story is referenced here:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/paul-dacre-ofcom-head-bbc-a4557201.html

Last edited:
The only "odd behavior" was the behavior of these paper. This trash paper was not qualified to pass judgement on MJ or anyone else. Low class bigots.

Well thats no surprise. We know offcom is a toothless tiger. All show when in reality its run by the ppl its supposed to be controlling

Ofcom failed regarding LN, but they did get thousands of complaints recently over Diversity's BLM performance on Britain's Got Talent, and they dismissed them. Gotta respect that.
Putting someone from the Daily Fail in charge of Ofcom would be disgusting, but there are no limits to the depths that the current Tories are willing to sink to, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Nice find by a fan on Twitter..

(Carl Beech falsely accused senior UK politicians, an ex prime-minister and military top brass of CSA, and is now in prison for fraud and perverting the course of justice. A documentary about him was recently aired on UK TV. Theroux is a big pal and supporter of Reed's.)

CIMY1vA.jpg

Nice find by a fan on Twitter..

(Carl Beech falsely accused senior UK politicians, an ex prime-minister and military top brass of CSA, and is now in prison for fraud and perverting the course of justice. A documentary about him was recently aired on UK TV. Theroux is a big pal and supporter of Reed's.)

CIMY1vA.jpg

Theroux is a nutcase obsessed with MJ in the worst way. He got caught out with his pal Savile and tries to deflect it onto Mike. Also follows Bret Barnes on Twitter.

People who are obsess wanting Michael to be guilty needs to find REAL GUILTY PEOPLE and talk about it. i'm sure if they do they probably will find something good out of it.

but like michael said it's all about the money and michael was/still is a target for money after all these years. sad. smh.

I can't decide if Spike is 'trolling' HBO, in choosing to write 'TRUTH' on his mask.... (Not that voting has anything to do directly with HBO, of course).

06nRpE8.jpg

ENGINE Helps To Rock the Vote With PSA Featuring HBO and HBO Max Talent

HBO Max and Rock the Vote are kicking off a partnership that encourages voters to highlight the issues that have most affected their daily lives, families and communities. Viewers are encouraged to join the conversation started by @HBOMax and @HBO and fill in the blank &#8211;&#8211; that they will &#8220;#VoteBecause __________ Depends On It&#8221; &#8212; on social media to spread the word about why they&#8217;re heading to the polls this election.

A component of this campaign is this PSA created by the agency team at ENGINE featuring talent from a variety of HBO and HBO Max original programming wearing face masks that prominently showcase the issues most important to them as the election approaches.

The resonant PSA features Spike Lee, Natasha Rothwell, Robin Thede, Samantha Bee and others representing issues like equality, Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ rights, reproductive justice, and climate change. Henry Winkler closes the spot with his message to &#8220;Vote Early.&#8221;

To further fuel the conversation, a selection of more than 20 topical and critically acclaimed HBO and HBO Max documentaries that cover civil rights, the environment, women&#8217;s rights, health in America, the economy, civic engagement, and elections past and future are available to stream for free on HBOMax.com and HBO.com through November 8. Available titles include award-winning films like HBO&#8217;s &#8220;True Justice: Bryan Stevenson&#8217;s Fight For Equality&#8221; and recent debuts including HBO Max&#8217;s &#8220;On The Trail: Inside the 2020 Primaries.&#8221;

&#8220;We are proud to launch this interactive campaign in partnership with Rock the Vote during a time when so many important issues are dominating our national discourse,&#8221; said Dana Lichtenstein, VP, Brand Marketing, HBO and HBO Max. &#8220;This campaign not only aligns with Rock the Vote&#8217;s mission to increase voter registration and turnout for the 2020 presidential election, but stresses the importance of issues that touch our daily lives. Instead of simply telling people to vote, we want to give our audience the opportunity to explain why they want to vote and to help translate their most important issues into action.&#8221;

https://www.shootonline.com/video/e...max-talent?qt-trending_content_for_the_week=0

Most ppl who act like that when it comes to mj seem to be
throwing stones to hide their hands
I agree. Look now at Kimberly Guilfoyle. She was hard on MJ during his trial in 2005 (fans use to call het "bass mouth" during the trial. Look at what she is going through now. She was one who degraded MJ settlement and thought he was guilty,
now look at her even if she id innocent. It never fails

Back