Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Im gonna ask this again cuz It never gets answerd lol!

Did James REALLY claim that they honeymooned at Euro Disney in 1988????

Someone answer me haha or do we all not know? was this made up? I do remember a paris mentioning in the doc but didn't tie it together

he was with him at disneyworld florida in 1988 before the abuse occurred.
and then he was in Paris with him (there was when supposedly the first abuse occurred) but he does not say anything about Disneyland

Im gonna ask this again cuz It never gets answerd lol!

Did James REALLY claim that they honeymooned at Euro Disney in 1988????

Someone answer me haha or do we all not know? was this made up? I do remember a paris mentioning in the doc but didn't tie it together

I don't know where this came from, I can't seem to find it in Leaving Neverland. Does anybody know?

I can't find anything either although I have seen it mentioned a few times,I asked on Twitter last night when I saw it again but never got an answer so my guess is that its wrong.

Is the $ 1.5 billion lawsuit correct??

I was told on here that no money was mentioned.

I've seen 1.6, 1.5 and 1.2 billion. I don't think any of them are right. I believe the estate said that it was "hundreds of millions".

So he was going to share more info. Whether that was about Arvizo or these two chumps now.... we'll never know.

screenshot_20190314-1sjkui.jpg

Anthony King is a honest person.
At least when he believed that Michael is guilty he said that he's out of MJ Fans.
But Anthony King is like Michael Jacohabsen, he want tell the media : I'm here listen to mee and read my tweets.

I've seen 1.6, 1.5 and 1.2 billion. I don't think any of them are right. I believe the estate said that it was "hundreds of millions".

Does the money they can get out of this not depend on the demage which has been done to them as children and their lifes?

- They say it happened multible times (100 times)
- They say it happened over a long period of time from many years
- They say when it hapened it happened nearly everytime they were togeteher with Mj without days or weeks breaks between the molestations
- They say the molestations were always very exreme and intense

Everything makes the financial outcome from the lawsuits, the interviews and from the sells of LN higher for them!

When they would only say it happend one til 5 times and it was only some inapropreate touching, it whould be not so valuable and not enough to get public attention and fill out a film with this.

When they must get trough this, they wanna 'win big time" not only a few dollers... bilions of dollars!!!

They are collecting the dollars since the sundance premier now and will collect much more til they are really exposed publically.
When they are exposed they can leave the country and don't have to give anything back cause nobody can sue them for deformation.

Last edited:
So Ron Newt who came out and said he he was offered money to lie to the papers saying Michael touched his kids inappropriately is now dead??

This is getting sinister!

So Ron Newt who came out and said he he was offered money to lie to the papers saying Michael touched his kids inappropriately is now dead??

Yes but that video is from quite a few years ago. However, the same interviewer had spoken to him three days ago and had a new interview scheduled for Saturday and he was gonna talk more about the MJ case. Whether that means the 2005 case or the shit we're dealing with now.....your guess is as good as mine.

do we know why james said in 2005 that mj was a „bad man“?

this is something i am wondering about and haters definitely know how to interpret it.

SIDEWALKS;4249398 said:

i don’t believe that he got murdered. if he had breaking news, other people would know too.

Ha I read.... Adrian Mc Manus told fox news that MJ never loved Lisa and was only using her.
How can she know this when she was fired in 1994 and didn't had a personal frindship with Michael as a maid?
Why does the media publish every stupid story like this without any backchecking.

Ha I read.... Adrian Mc Manus told fox news that MJ never loved Lisa and was only using her.
How can she know this when she was fired in 1994 and didn't had a personal frindship with Michael as a maid?
Why does the media publish every stupid story like this without any backchecking.

That bitch needs to sit the **** down and shut the hell up. I am beyond sick and tired of that creature coming out with her crap. The estate really should go after her because doesn't she still owe MJ/estate money? Seriously, shut her the **** up!

Guys I've been wondering ever since we got the stuff about Johnny Depp yesterday. When the LA PD did the raid on Neverland, surely they retrieved camera footage and what not? We all know Michael has been cleared of any wrongdoing. Now I have no idea if there was a cam inside the places James and Wade claimed the abuse happened, but if there were..... the police should have all that footage, right?

I still haven't watched the full doc, think I seen most of it though, I've missed parts here and there, also the version I watched was cut in the first place. I seen some interviews, the Oprah one and others, and read some documents.

I am a Michael fan, I'm a victim of csa, I don't find wade credible, I don't understand how people find wade more credible than james. there's a lot of info and stuff that goes against Wade. If I had to believe either of them it'd be James, not because of the sexual things he says happened between he and mj, because no I can't believe that about mj, I can't wrap my head around it. But to me he is the more credible one for various reasons.

And now I just seen an old news report that shows mj apparently shopping for rings with a boy in Simi Valley where James was from.
Still not clear if this is james. Does James say where they went ring shopping?

https://mobile.twitter.com/hotstreek420/status/1105542672616513536

At one point James did have long hair. These pics I think from around same time as this video 1989

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HO3TUxKQTwA/UQW10RhQeII/AAAAAAAADAo/xx4b7_eQYxU/s1600/012ff790.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gqex0jRN66s/UQW2JizlHdI/AAAAAAAADEo/rpGlQ-PsbBU/s1600/safechuck7.jpg

Also just putting it out there, the photoshoot of mj and James, you know the one where mj is in dark blue kinda military style jacket, and James in red t shirt, makes me uncomfortable. Not saying anything, just being honest.

Edit: Saw this on twitter. James references this shopping trip in his civil complaint. States the same name and same place of the jewellery store and that mj was in disguise, all same as in the news report video. I'll have to look up the full thing to see if he actually claims they bought a ring there, for this mock 'wedding' lol. Doesn't seem so from this snippet https://mobile.twitter.com/morromocotudo/status/1105581677265502209

What make out of this?
I think James knew about the existance of this video years ago and simply find the inspiration to spin a whole story around this.

Last edited:
Glanni;4249400 said:

this is something i am wondering about and haters definitely know how to interpret it.

We don't even know if he really said that or not.

Does someone know the exect date when the maid was fired from MJ?

This the chubby one with horrible make-up? :scream: I get these clowns mixed up. She's the one that thinks she doesn't owe the estate any money now because 'well..Michaels dead now...so' :hysterical:

Whoever asked what media was picking it up, its not much but some articles are floating around now, maybe from smaller sources. The express (shit paper I know) did one covering Brandi's part of the story.Maybe thats nothing but I think its progress

Edit: maybe someone could inform the estate that she's off shooting her mouth again and that she's under the impression she doesn't owe them anything. If she seriously thinks that debt died with Michael then she can't have paid them anything for 10 years now? I don't know how these things work mind you

Last edited:
What make out of this?
I think James knew about the existance of this video years ago and simply find the inspiration to spin a whole story around this.

I don't find the handholding uncomfortable, in a way he treated this kids like it were his. Sure, they weren't, but still. Problem is, haters are gonna say he was always traveling with boys, holding their hands, never with a girl. Hell I've seen those comments several times actually now. People make something sinister out of it.

The whole ring and ceremony thing is straight out Of Victor's book, to that I would say.... enough said.

Glanni;4249400 said:

we don't know because it's a story he made

Where about does Safechuck say the wedding happened in 1988, or that the Euro Disney honeymoon happened in 88?

Glanni;4249400 said:

We don't even know for sure that James said this back in 2005 because his testimony wasn't needed or even allowed. All we have is him years and years after the trial claiming he called him a bad man back then.

If we look at how credible he has been so far........

I think I'm going with buuuuuulllllcrap.

I don't know what to do to have my pseudo in blue and to be able to post without permission but apparently, according to MJVibe's twitter, they removed MJ from Grévin Museum in Montréal...

The reason :
"It is often the case that some personalities get removed from the museum for repair or maintenance. As they are made of wax, they are very fragile. Every day a team of 3 experts ensure all the wax works are presentable. […] It is a pure hazard that this specific statue was removed”

– Kathleen Payette – General Manager of Musée Grévin

Sure, a coincidence, I don't believe them. The boycott continues and there's nothing we can do.

How a documentary can provoke all this boycott? It wasn't like that during the 93 and 05 trials.

Where about does Safechuck say the wedding happened in 1988, or that the Euro Disney honeymoon happened in 88?

i had to read that twice. :coockoo::rofl:
i have to read / catch up - this thread goes like the clappers!

Huge revelations are happening but the people that come with them get attacked. Razorfist has been facing tons of hate and pathetic comments, people attacking him etc. It's utterly sad and pathetic that even when they have these facts and proof thrown in their ugly faces they still want to deny it or worse attack the person providing these facts.

**** those people, seriously, just **** them.

Huge revelations are happening but the people that come with them get attacked. Razorfist has been facing tons of hate and pathetic comments, people attacking him etc. It's utterly sad and pathetic that even when they have these facts and proof thrown in their ugly faces they still want to deny it or worse attack the person providing these facts.

**** those people, seriously, just **** them.

Please tell him that he simply should close the commentsection under his videos to get peace.
Its in general a good idea for videos about LN to close the comment sections to stop painful insulting hater attacks and hater reports to youtube of MJ defenders.
Cause when they are sucessful we will lose all our comments we have wrote for hours and maybe videos we have created about the subject.

Last edited:
Back