MJ Fans on Social Media

Re: MJ Fans on Twitter?!!!!

I do have twitter but dont use it much! :-(
I'll look for you people as jotted a few of your twitter names down, so now that I know there are genuine MJ fans from here on there I might give it more of a whirl!!!

My name in twitter is Bille_Jean..............or might be Billie-Jean...........underscore or middle score............not sure!!! lol :)

Billie Jean? What a surprise! lol

Twitter u soon.......

I do have twitter but dont use it much! :-(
I'll look for you people as jotted a few of your twitter names down, so now that I know there are genuine MJ fans from here on there I might give it more of a whirl!!!

My name in twitter is Bille_Jean..............or might be Billie-Jean...........underscore or middle score............not sure!!! lol :)

Billie Jean? What a surprise! lol

Twitter u soon.......

billie_jean name is CW from New York & other doesn't exist

There's a Billie_Jeann is that you?

Do You Tweet (Twitter)?

Hey guys. If you twitter you should add me! My name is caseymarie07 I am lonely on twitter and looking for some followers and followees LOL Leave your name here and I will follow you if you'll follow me back :) I update on a regular basis pretty much

delete

Last edited:

I dont have a twitter lol. I have a hard enough time keeping up with youtube, myspace, facebook, the forum.. who knows what else lol!

Re: Do You Tweet (Twitter)?

Hey guys. If you twitter you should add me! My name is caseymarie07 I am lonely on twitter and looking for some followers and followees LOL Leave your name here and I will follow you if you'll follow me back :) I update on a regular basis pretty much
I'm lonely on Twiller too, haha ;)
so add me if you want http://twitter.com/nadia_jj
:D

Back