Lets debunk the park footage with James and MJ!

Lets debunk the park footage with James and MJ in "Leaving Neverland"!

When I read this first complaint now from James, I find point 14 very interesting.

https://de.scribd.com/document/403740613/Safechuck-Complaint

There James mentioned the park film footage from Simi valley (where the safechucks home is) which ended up in one of closing credits of MJs documentarys (does someone know which one?)
This seames to be the park footage they show in LN.

You can see the park footage in this upload of LN at around 0:45:54

https://youtu.be/N2c6V03O4oo

The difference is that is the complaint the walk trough this park clearly took place in 1987 (when James was 9) in LA before the Hawaii Trip and the abuse had startes maaaany months later in Paris in summer 1988.
BUT in LN they show the footage AFTER James told there that the abuse had startet and make it look like if MJ and James were a love couple in it who would exchange secret love messages during a walk on the Bad tour!!!

Who knows in which MJ documentary this footage was shown in closing credits szenes to confirm that it is exactly this footage James ment in his complaint?

Last edited:
Can maybe someone who already has a connection with with Taj ask him if he knew in which documentery or film from MJ the Parkfootage ended up in the closing credits?
When it was a production where Michael or his companys were involved he maybe knew where it was used.

There's footage of James and Michael at the end of 'The Legend Continues', on stage rehearsing spins. Is this what you mean?

There's footage of James and Michael at the end of 'The Legend Continues', on stage rehearsing spins. Is this what you mean?

No I mean the footage of LN where MJ walked with James trough a park.
You can see it at the timepoint I mention above in the LN upload and read point 14 of James complaint to know of what I am talking about.

Can someone cut a short video with the compleate Parkfootage from MJ and James which was used in LN and post it here?
Then people know better of what we are talking about and can find/remember the MJ documentary it was used before LN.

When we find out the MJ documentery the story they are telling about it is debunked as false, prooven trough James own Lawsuit and the compleate innocent matirial (because the footage was recorded in 1987) was used in LN for evil manipulation and for telling faked stories.

I think he footage was used in a MJ documentary when MJ was alive from the 80ies or 90ies, maybe in something his companys have produced.

Does a list exist with all the documentery which were ever made about MJ?

Last edited:
I believe it was the footage in 'Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies'. Although it is not used in the end credits.

UPDATE ON THS:

I found out from where the "Park footage" in LN is from:
It is STOLEN from this video obviously filmed in DisneyLAND 1988!

But I am sure if the boy in the footage is really James or a other boy like Sean Lennon or someone else.

Last edited:
UPDATE ON THS:

I found out from where the "Park footage" in LN is from:
It is STOLEN from this video obviously filmed in DisneyLAND 1988!

But I am sure if the boy in the footage is really James or a other boy like Sean Lennon or someone else.

The footage was not shot in Disneyland. It was shot in Simi Valley, and, as I stated before, was used in Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies. Here at 53.07.

It's worth pointing out that Michael was most likely mistaken here when he said it was early test footage for Smooth Criminal as that had already been shot before he even met Safechuck.

The footage was not shot in Disneyland. It was shot in Simi Valley, and, as I stated before, was used in Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies. Here at 53.07.

It's worth pointing out that Michael was most likely mistaken here when he said it was early test footage for Smooth Criminal as that had already been shot before he even met Safechuck.

No.... sorry you are wrong. The footage they are showing at 53:07 is not the park footage from LN.
Please watch the video I posted above.
Is it somewhere else in the Privat Home movies?

No.... sorry you are wrong. The footage they are showing at 53:07 is not the park footage from LN.
Please watch the video I posted above.
Is it somewhere else in the Privat Home movies?

The footage I linked to appears to be the footage referenced in point 14 of Safechuck's complaint.

Last edited:
ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4255719 said:
But this is not the footage they are showing
in LN. They are showing there parts of the video I posted above.

Where is James in your footage?

The imagery used in LN is hardly reliable.

From the complaint - “One time plaintiff and DECEDENT went to the park in Simi Valley. They shot some video footage there...”

Emphasis on “they shot”, as in Safechuck and Michael. The location and timing appear to be right. He is most logically behind the camera.

Towards the end of The Legend Continues where there's a montage where 'With A Childs Heart' is playing, just after he and Emmanuel are in the speed boat there's a clip of him standing with a boy who points forward then moves his head back and forward like the wanna be startin' something dance. It appears as though it was shot at dusk, but that looks like it's Safechuck, possibly the park footage as it's outside?

I did wonder why there wasn't more footage of them together in LN, one of the pictures of JS with his parents on the Bad tour shows his Dad holding a camcorder, so they must have footage? The backstage footage they used seems to have come from Michael as a video memory gift, as it says "To The Safechucks, Our Golden Years Together" on the bottom right of the screen. Why keep that footage? It's so weird

Just another thing that makes no sense where JS is concerned, his lawsuit says that he was given (and still has) many items of clothing from Michael ....add the rings to that as well it seems so odd that he'd want to keep them? Why not do what Wade did and sell them anonymously? Why would you want to keep hold of items your so called abuser gave you? There's something about him that I find more disturbing than Wade

Am I missing the point? So what if they walked through a park. Its not disputed that they knew each other. Lol

Back